Bhabha Engineering Institute of Research Center — Not Give My Roll No.

Madhya Pradesh, India
 rajesh_1580
Respected Sir,
Here by inform you that I Rajesh Kumar Sahu studding in MBA First Semester from Bhabha College Misrod, Bhopal. I was take admission on scholar ship base and my scholar ship cheque Rs. 31700/- come in college. But our MBA department Chairman Sir doesn’t give my roll no. 22749. he said first I submit my original document in college then he give my roll no. my exam in running he is permit against written application on date. 27.03.2012. If I don’t submit my original document in college on date. 27.03.2012 so my chairmen will not in the next exam after 27.03.2012
So Kindly Request to you it is compulsory on rules or regulation for submit original document in college.
If yes so send reply or not kindly issued my roll no. from college. I hope you help me and do the need full.

Comments

sir i has also complaint of Bhabha Inginiring institute of resarch technoloy regarding don't give my roll no. 22749 but i have not recd. any reponce of your side and today my exam but my mba department principal did not in the examination.
Its very good service of consumer online complaints.

Bhabha Engineering Institute of Research Center - Not Give My Roll No.

Company:Bhabha Engineering Institute of Research Center