Channel E24 Bollywood Dhamaal Program — Bogus Program

J J JOHN

I wish to complain about a TV programme on E24 called Bollywood Dhamaal which is being aired between 11PM and Midnight
Ive watched the programme several times .E24 and the mobile service providers are playing hand in glove to cheat the public.
The puzzle they show can be answered by even a Child.They show half face of a a well known actor which can be easily identified and put a prize of 90000 on it. And then when we call them we are put on waiting for which we are charged Rs10 a minute.
This is a clear case of cheating and seem a similar kind of show was aired on NDTV Imagine Called Gold safe.
The calls made are also bogus cause it is more than unlikey that nobody is able to guess the actor or actress that even a 5 year old boy could identify easily.

Kindly take strict action against this show and Channel.

J J John

Comments

Ive watched the programme several times on E24 (Bollywood Dhamal) and I am also calling this programme but there are no response my phone call is waiting around 30 to 35 minutes the funny is easily question nobody answer the simple question one half face is lcd screen and they ask the who is he/she The puzzle they show can be answered by even a Child and the phone call is also high p/m Rs. 10/- but they cut also 12/- p/m. Therefore I request to all the public don't see the show or don't play it's it is a fraud channel. I also request to our boardcasting officer they are taken action against like this channel show.
E24 seems to be a fraud channel just cheating people...Specialy the program BOLLYWOOD DHAMAAL should be banned as its a fraud program..i urge the people not to call & get cheated...The govt should take legal steps to ban this program as they are openly cheating common people by charging them through phone

Channel E24 Bollywood Dhamaal Program - Bogus Program