[Resolved]  chetanasforum-fraud forum — A fradulant site

I and some of my friends registered before a few months in chetnas forum.We registered for the sake of interview,we believed that these site will help us to get jobs but it is all waste.It asked for my maid id and mobile no for sms alerts so i also gave this by trusting them only.But my friends started getting a lot of wrong calls and amused sms,first i also did not believe this but later even i started getting the same kind of nuicance calls in night time.I was not able to tolerate this, i tried contacting them but there is no address or contact number for chetnas forum.and above all this there site is advertising for bannerads of dating sites only.Then i understood the fact.They must have sold our mobile numbers.Atlast all girls in my class changed our numbers.

Girls beware of these kind of fraud sites they are making money by doing cheap things.Do not give your mobile numbers for these kinds of fraud forums.

Comments

me to get get anonymous calls from many numbers and mails for *** talk after registering this site. now i changed my number & mail id, so pls dont register in this site girls, pls forward this mail to yous sisters & friends who are registered in this chetanas.com site.
it is a pakka fraud site
pls pass it to every body immediiately
Dear Friends,

What you have said is absolutely true, i have also noticed that they sell movie tickets of kurbaan.What is the need of a good jobsite to sell movie ticket by giving banner advertisement for movie and dating sites.I really dont uderstand why chetanas is doing all these kind of cheap activities.

I think they are really doing some mischives in the name of job sites.

Guys think before you register as you may end up in trouble.
i dnt think so & they never collect mobile number for job alert.
can you show that link whr they are asking for mobile number?

vineet ahluwalia
These people are real cheaters only.Most of my friends are also saying that there is something fizzy about this site.Beware of these frauds
It is a good forum. Some mischievous users of the forum might be hunting for email ids/phone numbers and give calls asking for sex. Don't blame the forum for that. This kind of activity is very difficult to control and monitor given the size of the user base they have.
i want to job in the finance sector and i did mba .

Complaint categoryCategory: Job & Career