[Resolved]  compaq laptop CQ42 176TU — Defective laptop delivered

You are aware that I, the undersigned have purchased HP(COMPAQ) LAPTOP serial no. stated as (CNF 01247 ZG) from Vijay Sales and Services Andheri branch, vid-03-AN08-10SIA084 dated on[protected]. The delivery of said laptop was taken by me after 5-7 days .
The said problem (Display flickering) started on the next day itself. I informed Vijay Sales immediately there after, Vijay Sales people gave me your reference and directed that I should contact you. Accordingly I approached you on[protected] with my laptop. When your service engineer Mr. Vaibhav attended and gave me laptop back. When I brought it home and started working on it within half hour the same problem accured. The next day when I started laptop the problem was not there. However, after one hour again it started giving me the same problem. It was like that sometime it use to give problem and sometime not.
When it became impossible for me to continue working on it, I informed your office on[protected] when your people ask me to bring my laptop and I delivered it to your service center same day.
Thereafter on[protected], I received a call from your office when Mr.Lokesh told me that they have rectified the defect and I can collect the same. However after one hour Mr.Lokesh the same technician called me and said that he was working on it and found that after one hour the laptop was giving the same problem and said that he will order a new part and again rectify the defect.
Thereafter I was calling your office almost every day and asking for updates. However till today I could not get my laptop.
Sir, you are aware that I am a MBA student and I purchased this laptop to support my studies. Sir you will realize that I am unable to continue my studies in absence of same.
Kindly look into the matter and replace with Brand new LAPTOP.