Conch Holidays is Fraud Company — One of Fraud Company

Tamil Nadu, India
 deepakit
One of my friend recently registered with this company with the cost of more than 50,000 Rs.
After that he tried to reach Mr. Deepak(Manager), about his holiday package and its scheme. There is no proper response from him.
Now he is trying to get that fund to be refunded. Still he has not getting the proper response.

This company is maintaining stupid account to issue the fraud cheque. We heard so many things after interact with the employees.
1. No proper salary for the working employees in their organization.
2. They do not have a proper location for their office.Any time they can escape. They bought the single room from their office location and canvashing peoples from that small room.
3. They mainly catching up the Highly spending peoples, who is not worry about this amount of Money, if it is getting losed.
4. They have directly tie up with the Legal Authority to cheat other peoples.

There are so many Holiday package Vendors available. Not Sure how those things. Better Don't choose this one.

Comments

You can view their websites are not yet active in online

conchholidays.com
conchholidays.in
conchholidays.co.in

They are still not release any funds from their side. For those who registered / and worked for them / and worked for their improvements
Non-sense. All the information is wrong and unethical. It might be activity of a person who is a fraud by themselves. The person have guts and totally right please do give your name and phone number. People who cheat others look to other at the side. So PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THIS.
ANY ONE PLEASE DO GO TO JUST DAIL PAGE TOM UNDER STAND ABOUT THIS COMPANY>

I M A CUSTOMER WHO IS ENJOYING WITH THIS COMPANY SO DO NOT BELIVE THE ABOVE CONTENT ALL IS FALSE AND WITH NO BASE.

Cdr Sharma
Almost a Month Ago
shar*****@yahoo.co.in | 95*****421
All went good on my trip, will suggest this to everyone.!!Abdul Rahman

jami*****@gmail.com | 99*****797
Eow its my wonderful experience over there I will never forget in my whole life.Nidhi

nilu*****@ymail.com | 98*****239
Very GoodSumit

sumi*****@yahoo.com | 96*****159
We have enjoyed to the best with them as committed by them. Will suggest to everyone.Ratish

rati*****@yahoo.com | 89*****351
We have recently enjoyed the service and as it was as committed.Suji
3 Months Ago

ammu*****@yahoo.in | 81*****690
AveragePreethips
4 Months Ago

pree*****@gmail.com | 95*****003
Good

| View Comments(200) Also Listed in
Resorts & Clubs
Featured RatingsSatish

Have enjoyed my holidays for past 2 years and satisfied, will recommend to a..More
Kiran
Excellent, good service, recommended.
Sumit
We have enjoyed to the best with them as committed by them. Will suggest to ..More

15 million plus ratings Reviews & Ratgings Your friend's ratings
Click here for friends reviews & ratingsFree Listin
List your business free on JustdialShare Your Views
Your views about JustdialAdvertise
Advertise your business on JustdialBuy Data
5 million+ fully customized business data points across IndiaJustdial Story
Rapid fire and Q & AJD Android APP
618, 800+ downloads. Get it Now!
COMPLAINT IN THIS SITE IS PURELY FALSE. I[censored]R R TRULY A CUSTOMER AND A WELL WISHER OF A FRIEND PLEASE DO GET BACK TO US ON THE NUMBER[protected].0R [protected] - DEEPAK AND I[censored]R ARE ANY COMPETITOR O[censored]S WE WARN YOU.
It is astonishing is this web site belong to a concern which have ethics or it by it self is a company which has is simply a fraud by itself. There is no where about of it in contact us or anywhere, any one who is genuine will give there where about.

Please do give your where about to prove yourself a true company or first know about any thing which could be published on your site.

PLEASE DO CHECK GEN UNITY OF THIS SITE DO BELIVE THIS SITE PLEASE PLEASE
Conch holidays is a fraud company i request to all the people in India that don't go with it, or if you wanna go with conch then go on your own risk
This bloody rajsingh3290 is not our customer we are not aware of this Useless creature.

If any one wants any further clarification Please call us.

Do not believe any of these comments.

If these are write please give your phone numbers so that it could be a manly game or its like...
This is Suresh Kumar. Unknowingly booked with this Conch Holiday and suffered hell a lot. They gave me a accommodation after several follow ups. Booked and cancelled my tickets once due to non confirmation from Deepak of Conch. There was no response to my calls and my mails. Finally got a accommodation. But this Conch did not pay to the resort where they gave the booking. I got some excuse and checked out of the resort. I felt so ashamed. Even after one month also they did not pay to the resort and the resort people is still following with me for the payment. I followed with Deepak of conch for payment and he was going on telling lies about the payment. He made my number to automatically disconnect if i tried to reach him. He was giving so many cheque and DD numbers but he did not make the payment. Am totally frustrated by the behavior of Deepak of Conch.

Now I have decided to file a case against this Deepak and Conch. Any one who got frustrated with Conch can join with me. Please contact me at [protected] to know my worst experience with Conch.

There are number of people who behave professionally. Before spending your money please go through the history and make decision. People who have registered with Conch please try to get the money back or else you will be in soup.
Guys,

Are u want to try with this Conch Holidays package ?

Use My Registered package with them before you attend this. So that you will better understand about this package as well as my package also utilized with the very lowest cost from you ! I will give u my best discount from package cost !

Contact me at http://conchholidays.co.in/index.php?route=information/contact

If you guys also want to sell your registered package ? Contact me at http://conchholidays.co.in/index.php?route=information/contact

Conch Holidays is Fraud Company - One of Fraud Company