[Resolved]  Croma Retail Kalyan Nagar Bangalore — Worst Customer Service from the staff and manager

1. Only on opening day the excalator was working in shop. After that thats only for show.
2. I bought washing machine last wednesday. Friday they deliverd. Demo will be shown only on tuesday it seems. Poor poor service. They gave the warranty card without seal.
3. They displayed a electornic toy and that was not in fully working condition. But as music was coming from the toy, my sister's 2 yr old started crying that he needs that. But the other 2 pieces of the same toy also not functioning. But as he was crying I bought that for the MRP price. They didnt give me discount too. The full mistake is in them. How come they can keep a repaired toy for display in shop? That too in a newly opened store?
They are not upto mark

Comments

* This is the worst ever service I am experiencing.
* I bought a Samsung washing machine & a Videocon 29" CTV on Nov 08
* I am experiencing a technical fault with my TV. Nobdy to attend
* And also they goofed up by billing two different bills thus by evading the HSBC offer that was in Nov
I had a Hard time with Store Manager "Puskar" today, Seems like he doesnt know how to treat or speak with croma customers at all, speaks very rude, specially when you buying items which cost probably less.., i asked him the reason for being rude, he says, that's what he been told to speak with customers... I am loyal croma customer, in fact most of things in my house is from croma.. But now I dont feel like going to croma anymore..

If store manager behaves like this then there is no hope for team members to learn things from him.. This is second time i am facing this behavioural issue specially from Ground floor guys.Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore Branch.. U will lose business in this area..

Croma Phone
    +91 72 0766 6000 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6761 3600 [Support Office]
    +91 40 6722 6870 [International Helpline]
    Croma Address
    Unit no.201, 2nd Floor, Akruti Center Point, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093