[Resolved]  France Vita — No refund

I am Darshana Desai Staying at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I Ordered tablets of bromolin (france vita natura at Pondicherry) to control my increased weight in May’2010 & tablets reached me & complete the course and i took it as per the dose mentioned. But I saw that my weight was as it is & no reduce. Then as per advertise & telephonic talk i returned the empty bottle & original invoice to France Vita on date: 14.06.10 by Indian post.

These bottle & invoice must have received by the company, but the company after frequent persuasion by me they insist me one other product instead of my refunded money. I also tried with that course but still no reduced my weight & I complained that to France vita. Now their Person told me you can’t get the refund. As per their advertise, they should refund my amount. I told their person; I complain in consumer court, they told whatever you do, you can.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

France Vita — no money received back now

weight loss medicine purchased by me cilam produce by before three month aginst france vita through pondicheery agencey but agencey denied for payment
company should sent my refund
please ban such agencies which are deceiving indians through worst priduct advertisiement and govt. should took action aginst this company

France Vita