[Resolved]  GA Shoppe — GA Shoppe is the transformation of London Staff who were the biggest FRAUDS...!!!!

Frauds Cheats.....!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beware of the people sitting ai GA Shoppee..... They have just changed their name.... Initially they were named as LONDON STAFF.... The girl wearing glasses has changed her name from Nancy to Ruchika (now). They ask you to register and pay a some money and promise you that you would get calls from different employers....
I registered with them initially (wen they were London staff) and paid an amount of Rs 1000/- out of which 850 was refundable in case I didn't get placed within 1 month. I only received stupid walkin mails from dem which are largely available in any of the job portals. wen I asked them for my money a guy named Ankit Tuteja signed me a cheque of 850 and to my surprise it got bounced....!!!!!!!!!!!!
Den after around 1 month i went back to abuse dem or ask for my money, I found that they have changed their identity, Company's name ( from London Staff to GA Shoppee) and they denied to recognise me.....
Anyways I abused them alot....I really dnt understand y ppl play with others feelings..
Guys plz dnt go dere. They are the bigest Crooks.....!!!!!!

Comments

Hi Ankita, I think you have been mistaken. I am a candidate of GA SHOPPEE since Aug 2009. They were previously based at C.R. Park. They are a group of complete professional and responsible people. They have good contacts in different sectors. I, myself, have referred a lot of friends to them and they have been successfully placed. I think there is some confusion in your mind. I don't want that someone genuine should be blamed unnecessarily, that's the reason I am commenting.
Yeah even I went to GA SHOPPEE yesterday and didn't find anything fishy. Instead they were very friendly and cooperative.
i agree with ankita yesterday i called Ga Shoppee office I spoke with Ms. Priya she told me to interviews are running so plz come to our office k-54 kalka ji, When I reached at office they told me register with 1000/- rs. and give me 1 interview form that i signed. When I refused to give that money they told me Its not possible now you have to pay the money. They are very rude with me this time. and give me threatens of the legal notice.
God Know, I have paid yesterday and lets see whether i do suffer or i i do benefit
Yes this complaint is absolutely correct .. as I have also been cheated by them. They will make false promises by saying that thay have a lot of companies with them with neumerous openings and charge you 1000 rs. But the response from them was highly disappointing as they mailed me those openings which were already there on various portals. Please guys be aware of such calls as they are BIg frauds. I dont understand what they will get by doing all this... GA SHOPPE ARE THE BIGGEST FRAUDS I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE.. THEY WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE A GOOD LIFE BY DOING ALL THIS.. MAY GOD PUNISH THEM SEVERLY FOR DOING ALL THIS..
They are completely frauds...they signd me for some stupid service of 1000 bucks and after that its almost 15 days and i dint receive a single mail from them for any [censored]in interview...they are just cheating on people...if they will not return my money i will put the post in newspaper and will lodge the complaint. GA SHOPPE ARE THE BIGGEST CHEATER AND THAT GIRL TANIA BIGGEST LIAR ...AND THAT STUPID GUY SITTING INSIDE IS A WHO IS SIGNING UP FOR THE SERVICE...
Yes, they all seems right that they are fraud. I have already paid the amount but didnt get single interview till date as its already been a month... but still hoping but not seeing any bright outcome...lets see
Yes, GA shoppe is a fraud. I also went there 1 month back and the girl tania is the biggest fraud. The guy in the other room is another fraud. They asked me to pay 1000 of which I only paid a certain sum as I could notice the ditching smiles in their faces when I accepted to pay. Thanx God that I only paid a small amount. Also 2 other candidates were there with me who also said the same thing. Actually this address and phone no. should be provided to the media and police. If anyone has contacts please let the media know about their fraudulent purpose. They have also registered themselves in the naukri.com site for which they are making more money by these fraud game.
even my money is stuck with them. I have personally sent an emai to all of you. let us meet and extort the money from them by calling police. call me on [protected].

Sanyam Jain
Hi..Yest i got a call from Tanya, GA Shoppee and asked to come for initial round of interview for KPO.I went there n after waiting an hr...one person told me to deposit 1000 and assured 100 % Placement.In case it dont get then 450 will be refundable.I realized they are fake and asked that will give money after getting placement.if any one get call from any placement house then search on net.
Yeah I think I have been cheated by GA shopee...I have given them 500 rupees...Jasmine the Head of the consultant was so desperate to get me joined else I am missing a Golden oppurtunity, they were confident and showing that they really can place u at very good position(basically nature of frauds and cheaters). Same thing have been told to me like all of you guys but i got a doubt when they were registering every damn candidate weather he is eligible for the profile or not. Jasmine(the guy with glass) names some high profile company like Mckensey, Evalueserve, Amex and many more high brands to lure me. Please contact me to teach them a lesson [protected]
evryday d girl with d glass chng hr name...to me she told itz nikita, to one of my frnd she said itz nancy
to you guys she z sayng itz JASMINE...oh jesus...i dnt undrstnd wht will thy gt out of it...
They are big time Frauds ...do not pay anything to them ...Biggest cheaters and liars...that girl Tania and that guy Jasmine ...both are completely and cheaters. I registered with them initially and paid an amount of Rs 1000/- out of which 450 was refundable in case I didn't get placed within 1 month, But i did not receive a single mail from them and its almost 35 days...THEY WILL NEVER GET SUCCESS IN THR LIFE AND THR CHILDREN WILL BEG...JASMINE IS A BIGGEST CHEATER...LIAR...BY BAD WISHES WILL ALWAYS REMAIN WITH THEM...
I dont know about the above posted comments...i went to GA shoppee..located in kalkaji..and met with someone named Sudhir and Ankit...I paid 1000 bugs yesterday only...lets see what happens..????
Hi All,
i just went through with the comments that you posted and i am there with you all, i am also one of the registered candidate And Havnt recieved any reply from them and will be together with you to put the stop to these frauds, please call me at [protected] or email me at [protected]@rediffmail.com.
I Am GOing to Kalkaji on Monday[protected].
Waiting For your Contact.
Hi all

My name is Bhushan BEhal. I agree with some of you that the GA people are completely fake, its been around i month i registered my self to them but since then i have not been scheduled for an interview and they do not respond to my mail and there all contact no. are just fake.So i would like to warn all of those who are willing to registered themselves with them. so beware guys they are nothing more that just fraud.
if someone of you is going to take action against them please let me know.I wanted to get my money back from them.
bhushan.[protected]@gmail.com
Hi all... we all should send them mails containing as many slangs and bad wishes as u can. This is what they deserve. They should realise the fact that it was someones hard earned money. What say?
GUYS, I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAN THEY HAVE CHANGED THEIR NAME TO UDBHAV NOW. SO BEWARE OF ANY MSGS THAT YOU GET FROM UDBHAV. I GOT ONE MSG FROM THEM FROM A GIRL CALLED NISHA.
Hi Everyone,

If anybody has good contacts in police or political contact, and willing to take some strict action against these people- GA/UDBHAV/PAN India Consultant or whatever the names are, , , , please count me in. My Email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com

They really deserve to be taught a nice lesson...
I agree with all of you...they are fraud... lets get together and teach them a lesson... plz do contact me on [protected]

Delhi