[Resolved]  HCL CDC,PUNE — I Wanna die!PLz save me

I am a student of HCL CDC,pune. I have completed my B.E.(Electronics and telecommnnications) degree this year. Anshu Verma a H.R. of pune,HCL CDC came to our college J.T.Mahajan college of Engg. in feb and recurited 13 o[censored]s as a trainie executive. She told us that we will have 3 months classroom training and 6 months on job training(OJT).

But we are in five month and yet we haven't had anything like OJT.Everytime we go and ask her ahe tells yes yes you wil have your OJT.In the last she send us to HCL mumbai for an interview which was a fake,no one was selected and those were selected haven;t received any messages. And now she is send us for interview of posts like receptist. I am fade up with this i have already waste my 1 lakhs for this course and 5 month expense living here.

I don't wanna live now,if you wanna save me do something you have 7 days.

Comments

Hey man,
Why don't u directly write to HCL CDC people. U can get their address from its website.
I am also face the same problem with my brother Rahul, Miss Anshu Verma gives some fake commitment and if we go for the asking, she get angry and said go to hell. And It is now my promise that I am going to launch a complaint and me and my friend will totally evaporate the business of HCL. Mind It.
Dear Friend,

All our selected friends has got job as an OJT in HCL Infosystems Ltd as per the commitment. Let us appreciate.
Welcome to all our friends to HCL family
Cheers
I Wanna die!PLz save me

I am a student of HCL CDC, pune. I have completed my B.E.(Electronics and telecommnnications) degree this year. Anshu Verma a H.R. of pune, HCL CDC came to our college J.T.Mahajan college of Engg. in feb and recurited 13 o[censored]s as a trainie executive. She told us that we will have 3 months classroom training and 6 months on job training(OJT).

But we are in five month and yet we haven't had anything like OJT.Everytime we go and ask her ahe tells yes yes you wil have your OJT.In the last she send us to HCL mumbai for an interview which was a fake, no one was selected and those were selected haven;t received any messages. And now she is send us for interview of posts like receptist. I am fade up with this i have already waste my 1 lakhs for this course and 5 month expense living here.

I don't wanna live now, if you wanna save me do something you have 7 days.
Yes, Ansu Verma is Big Fraud.
She is a Rotten egg, and defaming Brand value of HCL.
May HCL management take necessay action.

I also face same problem I had completed my all cources in Mar 2009 till date I didn, t get any Job from HCL or HCL OJT also... All are fake & all are Liers... & not only me is faced this problem from the new joined students are also facing this problems... Anshu Verma is Bloody lier ...

Dear all my friends/students from next time onward pls think before taking admissions in HCl CDC centers...
Dear friend first of all leave this stupid thought coz life is a precious gift of god don't ever think to destroy it .. try any where else for job i[censored] r talented then there are many companies for you.. I m a ogt in HCL and know how cheaply they behave with there employees
Hi Friends,
Really think 10 time before taking admission at HCL CDC Pune . It's fraud & cheater Institute in Pune . No one follow the commitments which are made at the time of admission.

Actually what's happen...When we go to inquiry, Councilor tell us lot of positive things about quality of institute like training, placement, flexible batch timing, desire break option but when you goes to ask for any fulfillment, she will not be there either she has resigned or transferred to other location. If you try to ask same query to branch head she/he irritatedly says ...No it can not be happen ..not possible...go ...I don not have time right now. But they never miss the time of installment, If you miss a single day to pay fees they do not allow you inside the class.

If you can not believe me, Just ask to them for the list of Ex candidate with Contact Number then call to some candidate & take their feedback. This way can help you better. ( But I think they will never provide you any con Number)

This is my own experience there is no good faculty, not flexible classes timing, never class start on time, no job good placement, no good Co-operation...In short HCL CDC is Completely Fraud so Please don't go there to waist your time & money . this is my suggestion because I realized all these thing there

Vijay
call me @ will address it in a proper forum and ensure you get justice at the earliest as possible.
My No .[protected]
We 8 students too suffered from the same.She is a big fraud ..We should raise a voice against it like on Time of India, Pune Times. They had closed HCL CDC over there and opened a new one with different brand..
Along with Anshu Verma there is one more guy Gautam Kumar. I had tried all possible things to get my
Rs. 60000/- refunded, I also mailed the higher officials in HCL about that but of no use.. HCL infosystems is itself supporting it.. We should speak to some news paper agency for that..

For more information call me @ [protected] ( Rohit Wanchoo )
I am working with HCL-Infosystem as an OJT...There is no EMPLOYEE CODE on my I-Card...what is this?????
Every one in the HCL CDC management are cheaters especially Anshu Verma ..
i have complited a+, n+ ccna from hcl cdc but i am not received my certificate so just i want need my certificate for job ..when i was enqure abut certificate they are told me ..the all old staff were trasfered it will difficult to get your certificate, , so what i can do i was payed for this course 30 thousands rupees so it is essential for my future ...If i am not receive my certificate within 15 days i will take next action ...

Rajkumar Aiholli