[Resolved]  Hindustan Unilever Pure It — change of battery

Thank you your shorport my complaint is complite
Jun 16, 2010
Dear Mr. deepak,

This is in continuation to our conversation and the concerns mentioned in your blog dated 10th Jun 2010 regarding your Pureit

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to speak to us and provide valuable feedback on our product and services.

I would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you

Our Service personnel had visited you on 13th Jun 2010 and had resolved your concern & trust the action taken had been done up to your satisfaction.

I would also request you to confirm regarding the resolution of your concern.

You are most welcome to write back to me for any further queries or feedback regarding our services on pureit.[protected]@unilever.com or visit our website www.pureitwater.com

Jun 24, 2010
Dear Mr.Sanju,

This is in continuation to our conversation and the concerns mentioned in your blog dated 19th Jun 2010 regarding your Pureit

I would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our Service personnel had visited you on 22nd Jun 2010 & replaced the Battery(GKB) & trust the replacement had been done up to your satisfaction.

Jul 01, 2010
Dear Mr. sam ashish,

This is with reference to your comment on this website and the concern you have with the functioning of Pureit.

As I can see from the comment posted here that you have already contacted our customer care and have registered a complaint there.

At the outset would apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the delay in servicing you from our end.

We are keen to have your concern addressed immediately so that you are able to use Pureit.

You may please provide your contact details and a convenient time so that we can speak to you.

You are most welcome to write to us on pureit.[protected]@unilever.com or login into www.pureitwater.com and provide your Pureit details as well as your contact details .

Jul 09, 2010
Dear Mr. Praful,

This is with reference to your comment on this website and the concern you have with the Pureit.

At the outset would apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to servicing you from our end.

We are keen to have your concern addressed immediately.

You are most welcome to write to us on pureit.[protected]@unilever.com or login into www.pureitwater.com and provide your Pureit details as well as your contact details.

Jul 12, 2010
Dear Mr. Manoj,

Jul 19, 2010
Dear Mr. Chetan,

This is in continuation to our conversation and the concerns mentioned in your blog dated 07th Jul 2010 regarding your Pureit

I would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our Service personnel had visited you on 13th Jul 2010 & replaced the Battery(GKB) & trust the replacement had been done up to your satisfaction.

Jul 28, 2010
Dear Mr. Kafeel,

This is in continuation to our conversation and the concerns mentioned in your blog dated 13th Jul 2010 regarding your Pureit

I would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our Service personnel had visited you on 14th Jul 2010 & replaced the Battery(GKB) & trust the replacement had been done up to your satisfaction.

Aug 25, 2010
Dear Mr.Kishore,

This is in continuation to our conversation and the concerns mentioned in your blog dated 13th Aug 2010 regarding your Pureit

I would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our Service personnel had visited you on 14th Aug 2010 & replaced the Battery(GKB) & trust the replacement had been done up to your satisfaction.

Complaint comments

Comments

I have purchased the battery on June 2008. At the time of purchase we had been assured of a good service quality. We have recommended Pure It to many of our friends but regret to recommend it. Would not do it again. The service of the sale person while changing the battery is getting good to worse and worse to worst.

My basic complaint is to do better the service quality otherwise the customers will be more harrased in future.

Thnks Deepak
This is to inform you that the service for the battery Kit is really very poor. I had ordered for a Battery Kit and also recvd a message for the same on 04.12.2009. But stiill the order is pending.
For your reference this is my Cust ID No.[protected] & Sr.No. -RPM[protected].

Request you to do the needful.

Bhavin.Mehta.

My battery kit term was expired. Hence I need new battery kit urgently. Kindly send your
service engineer along with new battery kit to the below mentioned address at the earliest.

G.Kirubanandam
B-48, Cheran Clony,
Thudialur Post
Coimbatore-641 034
Mobile[protected]

If not so, please let me know your coimbatore address or phone number for contact.

G.Kirubanandam
i yogendra gupta complaint 4 battery kit sincelast 15 days but the aurtherise dealer does not respond properly what the service u r provided is not appreciated ratlam dealar is service provider but he is not provide a wel service ple reply on my mo[protected]
Hi Sir,

I changed my battery kit just 3months back.Somebody came from Domlur branch bangalore and charged around Rs360.Now water is coming behind battery-kit.Just two weeks before I called up Pureit helpline they told we lodge your complain and send one technician within 48 hrs.I tried calling several times but no technician come yet.When ever I call they will said apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the delay in servicing you from our end.Their job is to atten number of calls and update their data base as I attained these many calls per day and my job is over.Actually these people are not in a helping mode.Simply sitting their and telling apologies for inconvenience caused.It was a big mistake to buying PUREIT.I recommend people not to buy this worst product and one more thing people are working in this organization not for helping motive.

Hindustan Unilever / PureIt — change of battery

We had purchased Hindustan Unilever Pureit water purifier on[protected]. The problem is with service regarding battery change. In the present instance, even after several reminders the battery is not being changed. The battery is not changed even after 3 months. Customer ID is [protected] NEHA. Pls change the battery immediately.
Sir, I have purchased pure it on[protected] from agent surendra Mishra his mobile no. is [protected]. my address is 7B, Jarauli Phase-I, 80 feet road, Kanpur-208027 U.P. till today your above agent did not give me receipt of products. I also told him for stand but did not turnup till today. Please your area manager/ representative to check this mischief of your agent and give me a receipt and guarantee card etc.
Sincerely your Tej Bahadur Singh
Lets all stand up against the Surf Excel Advt which shows a Child Acting as A Dog to Please her saddened teacher who has lost her Dog. It is Degradable to See A Teacher Not Stopping her student. Where are the Child Organisations now, Please Stand Up.

SHAME ON THE THE PERSON WHO WHO HAS THOUGHT OF THIS CONCEPT & SHAME ON THE INFORMATION & BROADCASTING MINISTRY.

WHO PASSED THIS ADVT/

WHAT is ASCII DOING ABOUT IT.

Hindustan unilever pure — No response regarding servicing of the product

i have purchased a water filter on 19/11/2009 my customer id--[protected].
on that day the executive of that company told that we are providing free check life long and no charges will be taken for service of that product.

yesterday i call on their toll free no-- [protected] but their is no response from other side then i directly contact the person then he told that we are charging fees for the service.
service part is totally a fake.

please help us in order to resolve this issue.

thanking you

Hidustan lever pure it — change battery

I want to change our pure it battery. If it is possible please change the battery indicator cover. Please kindly do the needful.

My address
V.Manivannan,
70/4, Rajaji road,
Vijaya hospital back side,
Salem -7

My contact no.[protected]
My Id no is [protected]. My battery last only two months as it indicator become red. I complained for change of battery. But the service people came and made some sort of repairs. My pure-it battery is still in red .I have complained but no one attended the same till date.

We went for buying the battery kit, at swripalayam pirivu, Trichy road, Ramanathapuram, Coimbatore - 641 045 .The response which they gave was really horrible and they did not respond properly.So please check it.
sir, I have purchesed pure it on dated 20.2.2010. I have not got my bill. I have complaint so many times but no response till date my complaint no is C[protected] DATE 22.2.2010. Your sale person name is Rajesh Azad pur delhi. He gave us false mobil no.and name. His real name is Raghwan.Sale Executive Deepak Sharma called us and send the Raghwan on Sunday.He told us that give me full amount and I will give you bill tommorow. But till date we have not got the bill. So please take action and give my bill as soon as possible. Thank you
CBU CODE WP5B100
434, PARMANAND COLONY,
DELHI 110009
PHONE NO.[protected]
DEAR SIR,
I HAVE PURCHASE A PURE IT ON 8/7/2009 .MY CUSTOMER ID IS [protected].IHAVE BOOKED A NEW BATTERY KIT ON 2/2/2010 BUT SO FAR IGOT NOTHING WHAT A IRRESPONSEBLE PEOPLE ARE WORKING IN THE ERANAKULAM OFFICE .I DONT WANT A WATER CONTAINER SO PLEASE TAKE ACTION AS SOON AS POSIBLE .PLEASE PROVIDE ME A NEW BATTERY ELSE TAKE BACK THE PRODUCT AND RE FUND MY MONEY.

WITH THANKS
SINIVINOD.
SINIVINOD
KADUVANGASSERY HOUSE
NARAKKAL P O
PERUMPILLY

Pure It — Battery change overdue

I have a pureit water purifier. The change of Battery kit is over due. I have been trying to contact the Dehra Dun helpline number for the last 4 to 5 days ,but all my efforts are in vain. Please lt me kn ow if theri is any alternate number. My customer id.is [protected]. Please try your level best to to solve my problem.
Thanks.
to whome so ever it may concern, sir from past few months I and f my family members who are drinking water of pureit finds some respiratory problem and even I heard that chlorin cylinder will be used for purification and doctors says that intake of chlorine may raise to some respiratory problems in humanbeings sir plz check this and give me a feed back else i will take legal action against hindistan lever for promoting such dangerous and human damaging product
hi, friends yesterday i buy my PUREIT. i suggest that all of my friend drink this water to create a good health
I had purchased Pure it in the year 2008, and using the instrument regularly, however I am facing lot of problems while ordring the germ kill kit. this is the third time puchasing the the kit. Whenever I ordred the kit the company is taking minimum 15 to 20 days to deliver the Kitnot keeping their promise of within three working days. I feel it is the high time to swith over to diferent company in the competative market
dear sir

i am resident Prem Nagar-I, Nangloi, new delhi 110041
pure it battery show the red colour so please kindly change the battery urgent

Best Regards
Mr.JayRam Verma
M.No [protected]
H.No.SB- 661/11 Prem Nagar-I
70 Ft. Road, (Near -Maan Hospital)
Kirari, Nangloi New Delhi 110041

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever
    PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Phone
    +91 92 3050 0500 [PureIt]
    +91 92 4310 0100 [PureIt]
    +91 92 2320 0200 [PureIT]
    PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Address
    Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099