[Resolved]  Hindustan Unilever Pure It — change of battery

Thank you your shorport my complaint is complite
Jun 16, 2010
Dear Mr. deepak,

This is in continuation to our conversation and the concerns mentioned in your blog dated 10th Jun 2010 regarding your Pureit

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to speak to us and provide valuable feedback on our product and services.

I would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you

Our Service personnel had visited you on 13th Jun 2010 and had resolved your concern & trust the action taken had been done up to your satisfaction.

I would also request you to confirm regarding the resolution of your concern.

You are most welcome to write back to me for any further queries or feedback regarding our services on pureit.[protected]@unilever.com or visit our website www.pureitwater.com

Jun 24, 2010
Dear Mr.Sanju,

This is in continuation to our conversation and the concerns mentioned in your blog dated 19th Jun 2010 regarding your Pureit

I would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our Service personnel had visited you on 22nd Jun 2010 & replaced the Battery(GKB) & trust the replacement had been done up to your satisfaction.

Jul 01, 2010
Dear Mr. sam ashish,

This is with reference to your comment on this website and the concern you have with the functioning of Pureit.

As I can see from the comment posted here that you have already contacted our customer care and have registered a complaint there.

At the outset would apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the delay in servicing you from our end.

We are keen to have your concern addressed immediately so that you are able to use Pureit.

You may please provide your contact details and a convenient time so that we can speak to you.

You are most welcome to write to us on pureit.[protected]@unilever.com or login into www.pureitwater.com and provide your Pureit details as well as your contact details .

Jul 09, 2010
Dear Mr. Praful,

This is with reference to your comment on this website and the concern you have with the Pureit.

At the outset would apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to servicing you from our end.

We are keen to have your concern addressed immediately.

You are most welcome to write to us on pureit.[protected]@unilever.com or login into www.pureitwater.com and provide your Pureit details as well as your contact details.

Jul 12, 2010
Dear Mr. Manoj,

Jul 19, 2010
Dear Mr. Chetan,

This is in continuation to our conversation and the concerns mentioned in your blog dated 07th Jul 2010 regarding your Pureit

I would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our Service personnel had visited you on 13th Jul 2010 & replaced the Battery(GKB) & trust the replacement had been done up to your satisfaction.

Jul 28, 2010
Dear Mr. Kafeel,

This is in continuation to our conversation and the concerns mentioned in your blog dated 13th Jul 2010 regarding your Pureit

I would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our Service personnel had visited you on 14th Jul 2010 & replaced the Battery(GKB) & trust the replacement had been done up to your satisfaction.

Aug 25, 2010
Dear Mr.Kishore,

This is in continuation to our conversation and the concerns mentioned in your blog dated 13th Aug 2010 regarding your Pureit

I would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our Service personnel had visited you on 14th Aug 2010 & replaced the Battery(GKB) & trust the replacement had been done up to your satisfaction.

Complaint comments

Comments

I am form Uttarpara state general hospital. Feb 2009 we buy a pure it. recently this pure it not service properly because the battery problem.Please do the necessary action as soon as possible .

.Thanking you.

Utttarpara State General Hospital
Uttarpara, Hooghly.
ph no:[protected]
Sir/Madam,
I purchased pureit around 6 months back .Reference no. [protected] OR device no. RPMAF00019500. The battery got exhausted around past week. I repetedly calling to your Customer Care (New Delhi, no.[protected]), but I am only getting response that it will be delivered within 3 days. But so far I got nothing. I am really astonished, a brand name like HUL is providing such a worst customer care service. Today I have also requested and they have again created a new order number S10/PLI/[protected].

Please look into the matter seriously to provide the battery kit, else take back the product and refund my money.

Digamber Pandey
Mb.no.[protected]
dated:[protected]

hindustan levers / pureit — defective/ used device sold

i had bought two devices of PUREIT water purifiers from the company representative, which were home delivered to me, these devices were to be gifted to some body. of the two one device when opened later turned out to be used & defective. the company representative is absconding & the company does nit address the complaint filed vide complaint no. C[protected].
I do not know why any Co gets its name as HINDUSTAN UNILEVER. It is the worst of all Cos that are associated with the name of a country, but the owner, MD or CEO whatever you call the creature, he or she is a nomad, no business sense, least bothered about customer, may be these silly folks are totally dependent on their very cheap TV commercial. They sell product only once without after sale service in place, and they disappear altogether. I lodged a request for the so called battery kit, on 01/06/2010, received an sms on 02/06/2010 that assured me the kit in 72 hours. My order details - S10/DLI[protected]. Thereafter it was me, a poor customer, giving frantic calls to all the customer care numbers, not knowing they damned care. Thankfully on 10/06/2010 I received a msg giving me my complaint number as C[protected] and it says somebody would contact me in 48 hours. If they call me even in 48 days, I would be grateful to the Co.

Hindustan Unilever — no response for last 2 months

I have sent a reuisition to the helipline for battery kit and got the sms to replace it within 72 hours and tried to contact or to follow up my request but no use. Till date I have not received this and stop using it. It is special product and not available in market.
Straight way Hindustan Uniliver should stop these business and hier the don and dawoods to ransom money from people as it is the easiestway to rob a common man.
I will stop buying product of Hindustan Uniliver.
sir i have requested for gkb and same i booked the complient thrice, but i didnt get any responce from services provider from 4th june to till 12th june 2010

i m bodhsatv
from
shahdra
i have registered my order dated 30/5/10 to change my battery kit but till i am not received my battery kit i am from bikaner rajasthan.

Hindustan Unilever Pure It — Replacement of Battery

I bought a Pure It about four months back. Battery of the said Pure It got finished. Battery is a main part in this product as if battery gets finished then the filtering gets stopped and nothing happened. I ordered for the battery about a week back and on daily basis I am following with the company. Every time I am getting reply that I will recieve the battery today but nothing happens. When this company sold the product, their reprentative came to my home for giving demo in 2 hours and now nothing is moving. My order number for the battery is S10/DLI[protected]. My family is drinking water without filtering and it may casue health problem. I do not why companies sell this type of products for which they do not have customer support system.
I hope that with this complaint something will happen in Hindustan Unilever and they will act upon it.
Service is very poor. I went to nearest branch office at Hadpasr, Pune to change my battry kit, they iold to will be replaced . After two days when I contacted the guys, he said that they can not take order directly, I have to registred in customer care. I did the same. But after 7 days no body came for replace the agin called customer care, they apoliges for delay and promsed to deliver today. After 3 days no one came, again I called customer care, now this time they say there is no any battry replace ment order in my ID.

JUST FEEL HOW THEIR SERVICE AFTER SALES.
Realy we feel very same to say it is Hindustan Lever product.

My customer id is [protected].
thx bro, i wanted to buy it also but now i have changed my mind. thx again

hindustan lever pureit — changing a battery

please change my battery bcoz is ratio has become fully red. do this as soon as possible.
My name is lata agarwal & my customer ID [protected], I had given request for change of battery on 12.08.2008 that time customer care people have given replacement battery, but still there is no response in spite of several remainders from me. Earlier after change of battery lot of dust was coming, that time also I have given complaint, but till date no action.
So I have strongly decided that I don’t want to use this product. As a my personal request pls send somebody to my home and take bake to your product its no use for me & family

By using pure it water we got lot of health problems

lata agarwal
My name is Vashudev Manna and my pure it purchase in the name of monisha manna and my customer id is[protected] i apply a battery kit more than three week ago but stil today it will not change. I dont know Hindustan lever brand name gave the third class Service in delhi region. If he does not service proplery than why he sale his product in market.

I never seen is such a third class service in delhi. If any person in Hindustan Lever read this massage than go to hell because hell i good for this company.

unilever pureit — cheng betri

i sand email yesrtday pls.my betri cheng
I am total aggrement with you. I am suffering with the same problem as happened with you. My request for a battery kit is noe 1 month old with complaint No.C[protected]. Have send the e-mail on 8-july but still no responce from the pure it people.

I am boiling the water before use as battery is expired.

100 of reminders to the customer going in vain. No clue where to go further!!!

Suresh Joshi
Rohini, sector 17 Delhi - 85
need to replace my pureit battery, so please let me know the service provider's contact number in guwahati town..

pradip

Pure It — negligence

registered a call on 28.09.2010 to HLL Pureit Call Centre [protected]/[protected] for replacement of Battery Kit. Till 10.10.2010 I have not received the Battery Kit. I called up 6 time to The Call Centre Executive but all in vain. I added that i can escalate this issue to any of the higher officers. But they didn't gave the number.

HUL Pureit water purifier — Battery kit not being supplied even after repeated reminders

Hi, I'm Chetan Kumar from Delhi. I'm one of thousands o[censored]nfortunate customers of Hindustan Unilever limited Pureit water purifier. A horrible company with third rated service. I applied for the battery kit 10 days back. They claim to replace it within 2 days. But I'm yet to get any response from their side. I've reached out to their customer care multiple times & lodged complaint of non-service(complaint Ids:c[protected],c[protected],c[protected],) but nothing has happened yet. I think this company should sell the product as a one time use & throw product, that too without expecting any any any kind of service from this worthless company.
Dear Sir I have been purchase a pureit Replaceable Water puifying kit (CBU Code :GB5L100) on 06.2010 from your distributor M/s T. k. enterprise . Islampur u/dinajpur West bengal but presently we r found that the device is not working properly your technician also trying to solv the problem but they are failure to solve the problem. presently we cannot get one drop of water from your pure it matchine.So I am requesting you kindly give your kind attention to solve the problem ond direct to your distributor to change or replace the kit as early as possible .
Bappa ditya Haldar
Thanacolony. Islampur
Uttar dinajpur. West Bengal.
ph :[protected]/[protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
In my family and office I had bought 5 set (3 of 1.5k KL & 2 of 1KL).

Since 1 month in my house (Capacity 1000 lit) is not working due to low of Batterry. That perticuar set supplied me maximum 150 lit of fresh water only.
Where as salesman or company committed that it will supply mimimum 750 lit.So there is a far miscommunication. Kindly take necessary steps to replace as far warranty.

Sk Janerul ([protected]) (Email:[protected]@yahoo.com)
Bolpur super market, Block-B, Stall No.-6

+91 92 3050 0500 [PureIt]
    +91 92 4310 0100 [PureIt]
    +91 92 2320 0200 [PureIT]
    PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Address
    Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099