Hotel Kohinoor — TRICKSTER

hotel kohinoor
FAKE COMPANY MINTING MONEY BY MAKING WRONG COMMITMENTS
I had registered with the Just Dial by making payment expecting increase in business as they had committed that they will be giving leads. After giving the cheque I receive a phone call from their Delhi office by Mr.Pawan claiming that I have given extra money as he could have done it in approx Rs4500/- and I should not have spent 11000/- approx. He also confirmed that I would not be receiving any leads. I was also per-sued by their Chandigarh Office by Ms Puja. As no leads were given I complained then they sent Mr.Bhatia their Area manager. Who insisted that he is the genuine [person and only he canb give the best rates and discount with 100% leads and that we should go in for Platinim or Diamond schemes where all leads are passed. Otherwise any enquiry would be passed to top three then the next three and so on. But for Platinum members and Diamond members all leads are passed. I upgraded my registration expecting a better tomorrow but again I was taken for a ride. They said it will take 10 days to activate the same. But after 10 days when I called to check what leads they give. Following is the summary of my conversation.
I am Ludhiana can you tell me about some hotels.
You want Hotel. we dont have any hotels registered with us.
You can contact make my trip they can help you.
Madam, make my trip is a site and i do not have any internet connection at present.I want to spend the night in a Hotel.
We have two places, Gill garden,Rajpal regency.
MAdam, I want to stay in town near ferozpur Road or pakhowal road.
Do you want star hotel.
Madam suggest me three star hotels.
Sorry sir, we dont have any three star hotels registered. We have 1,2,4 and 5 Star hotels.
We called Mr. Bhatia and informed him of the same. He conveyed we should talk to Madam Sangeeta in customer Care.
We called on the customer care after 30-40 mts of great persuasions and number of times on hold I was conveyed that she is busy leave your number she will call back. i left my number but till now there has been no call back from her.
Today again I called on Justdial to enquire about the hotels in Ludhiana.
Again I was conveyed there are NO HOTELS REGISTERED and we should call make my trip.
.............................................I FORE WARN ALL OF YOU TO NOT TO FALL INTO THE TRAP LAID BY THIS COMPANY BY CALLING YOU OR REPRESENTED BY THEIR MANAGERS..........................THEIR OBJECTIVE IS TO EXTRACT MONEY FROM YOU AND PROMOTE MAKE MY TRIP. EVEN AFTER YOUR REGISTRATION YOU WILL NOT GET ANY LEADS.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0