[Resolved]  HP Compaq — HP Service Center at Coimbatore

i want address of the compaq service center in coimbatore, tamilnadu, india..

Comments

my laptop is new just bought 1 month ago nd the microphone is not working from the starting.
Sir
I have brought an Compaq presario c710EM notebook, While buying they have given Vista OS. I have formatted and installed WIN XP. But i didn't get the correct audio driver for that. Can u tell me in which link will this driver available. i have seened in Compaq site but there is VISTA audio driver only available, that is not supporting for WIN XP. Otherwise send the service center address or phone number in Coimbatore.

Regard
Prijith.J
there is no backup in battery...
i have one compaq laptop model no. v300 series. how can i get mother board of that laptop and what is the price of mother board. pls. get back price & others related expenses as soon as possible
i want the address os hp service dentre in coimbatore
Hp Printer service centre full address and coduct cell No. & office Number please send the our mail address for service purpose.

Thanks & Regards
R.Saravanan
we purchase three pc from micro solution in jan-09.
but till date we did't recieve printer & ups (which was the your offer) evev we pay Rs.1000/- extra.
please do needful.

Hp Printer service centre full address and coduct cell No. & office Number in coimbatore please send the our mail address for service purpose.
Hp pc&laptop service centre full address and coduct cell No. & office Number in coimbatore please send the our mail address for service purpose.
Sir, I have bought an compaq presario c795vu in bangalore in september last year with one year direct company warranty. now I am having some problem with the webcam and microphone.whether can i check my warranty here or in Bangalore only? please reply me sir.
Dear sir/mam,
I bought Compaq Presario C795VU Notebook PC last August and got an warranty for one year, now i'm looking for and extension period of two years. I want to know the exact price for it.

Harish
My Compaq laptop doesn't support wifi.The orange light glows often wen wifi button is pressed.Whats the service center no of Coimbatore?
Can i get HP service center address..
i have compaq presarion cq60 model laptop. it shows error 1002.my lab is not booting, when i used recovery option this error 1002 is preventing me to recover the original status. how cure this problem . pls send me ...

HP OFFERS

SIR.i had already send my documents but still upto i m waiting for my gift.

laptop is not working properly

My laptop model no 15-n006AX is not working properly.Motherboard has been change but still some problme is persisting

HP India Phone