Indian Railways — IRCTC not allowing to access my account

Amitsdec6
I have an IRCTC account which i am not able to access despite entering correct id and password . Thus i am not able to acess the account nor can use my phone no. and email id to make another irctc account.
I want IRCTC to either activate the account or delete it permanently ,so that i can use my data again.

plz help

amit singh
email - [protected]@gmail.com
mobile no. - [protected]
irctc id - amits0612

Comments

Railway — access to id

sir a lot of time i have applied for forgot password, and then after by giving security question answer, i got no of times password as i applied no of time after trying all of the password one by one, then asking for next
but none worked i am fed up with services. i have to work with it
please give me a valid solution as soon as possible

my id is jhashish26

IRCTC — access my account

I was not access my 'www.irctc.co.in' site.My user id is 'cksahu143'. My email id is cksahu.[protected]@gmail.com.when i was log in then a mobile verification page was coming.but the site does not sent any verification code to my mobile.my old no. is +91-[protected].My new no.is +91-[protected].
I am also having the similar complaint which was stated by Amit Singh.
I want IRCTC to either activate the account or delete it permanently, so that i can use my no & E-mail ID .

plz help