[Resolved]  IRCTC — Forgot login password

I have forgotten my password. I tried to submit the answer to the secret question, but it shows "answer is incorrect", even if I give the right answer. Please send my password to the email address associated with the user ID " S. S. Das", by Sunday. My train is on 27th of November.

I wish you'll look into the matter seriously, and help me.

Thanking you,
Shyam Sunder Das
+91 [protected]
gdas.[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint comments  330 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am forgot my password.
Iam trying to find my password through forgot password wizard.
But this wizard say's, YOUR PASSWORD COULD NOT RESET, even i give right answer.

Please Look In To The Metter.

Waiting Your Positive Reply.

Thanks & Regards
Hemal B Chhatrala
+91 [protected]
hemal.[protected]@tatachemicals.com
mangai yarkarasi's reply, Feb 17, 2018
i m also sufferd att he same
i forgot my password n the user id...please send me my password n username to my mail id
manohar vaishnav's reply, Nov 17, 2017
Reply my I'd and password
please send my user id and passward
thanks for this facility in irctc

I have forget my irctc password and i don't know what question i have chosen too. What should i do.

sujeeth
Respected Sir,

I have forgotten my user id and password, having booked a ticket which is to be cancelled.

Awaiting for a solution eagerly, , ,

regards,

sudarsanan
as i had forgot my user id and password to cancel my ticket what can i do . please send me the user id and password to the my mail id

I'm ramakrishna. I forget my password in irctc account.i change my password but i cant access my accoutn.

regards
rk
Respected Sir,

I have forgotten my user id and password.
Awaiting for a solution

thanks & regards

abhijit rathod
password, user id
dfhaklfhkjlfnlk;asjdf
ihave forgot my irctc password and ido not know what question i have chosen too what should i do

I could remember my userid, but forgot password for IRCTC site. Could you please help me to get it soon. because I have to know the status of my ticket(waiting list). Journey date is 5th June, 2009.

Thanks in advance.
respected sir,
i forgot my user id and password and i have also entered an incorrect mail id in my IRCTC profile. please help me to cancel my e-ticket as soon as yo can as my travel is scheduled on 15th of june. waiting for ur help and support as soon as i can.
thanx n regards
neha
Respected sir,

i forgot my user id and and . please help me and send my user id name (on irctc) on my Yahoo id
sir
I forget my login Ide and Password and sir now im so disturb
sir please send my login ide and password on my ide [protected]@gmail.com as soon as possible
kindly send me immedatly

thanking you..
respected sir,
i forgot my user id and password and i have also entered an incorrect mail id in my IRCTC profile. please help me to cancel my e-ticket as soon as yo can as my travel is scheduled on 3rd August. waiting for ur help and support as soon as i can.
thanx n regards
Ela
i have forgotton my id and password. i also could not recognise my question too . kindly elp me by sending the same to my e mail

thanks

r.thyagarajan
Respected Sir/Madam,
I forgot my user id and password.I dont also remember the question what i had chosen.But previously i had booked a ticket for 25th of september but hadn't taken any printout of the ticket.
So, i request you to foreward me my usernameand password to my personal mail.
i.e sarthak.[protected]@gmail.com
i forgot my password and have no idea what question i gave.. kindly help me..
divya

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Phone
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Address
    9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India