Irctc — SHUBH YATRA USER ID AND PASSWORD

SURAT, Surat District, Gujarat, India
 NANDBHATT
i have recieved my SBI RAILWAY CARD CUM SUBH YATRA CARD BUT YAT TO RECIEVE MY SUBHYATRA USER ID AND PASSWORD.

Comments

Myself Mr CRDEYKIRTY could not renew my shubhyatra memnership vide no [protected] in given time period.Now i am repeatedly requesting [email protected], [email protected] etc for last 2 to 3 months but i not been guided about the procedure of renewing the membership.My email id is [email protected]
I am not reciving my subhyatra password.my e.mail address is [email protected] and mobile no [protected]
sir i have received card but not received userid and password
I have received my IRCTC SBI credit card but not received yet my subha yatra user id and password. please send me user id or password. my email id [email protected] my phone no:[protected]

I am Panduranga Swamy.G holding the SBI Railway (IRCTC) Credit Card from past 2.5 years and I do not have any shubh yatra or SBI - IRCTC account to book the rail tickets, hence I am requesting you to provide the User ID & and Password of Shubhyatra.

I hope you will do the needful at the earliest.

Mail ID : [email protected]
Contact No : [protected]

vinay kumar

Dear,
Sir/Madam

This is SEVUGAPERUMAL my SBI Railway credit card number is [protected] i have not yet received Subhayatra UserID & Password.
my Contact number is [protected]&[protected] and my mail ID is [email protected]

SEVUGAPERUMAL.P

[protected]&[protected]

[protected] - Naresh jampani
[email protected]
I am using IRCTC SBI Credit Card. How to I get shubh yatra USER ID and PASSWORD for redeem my rewards points. please anybody help me.
I have received my irctc sbi credit card but is not received subh yatra log in id &password my query is 10 days costumer care is not stiffed you have already query send your sbi mail id & subh yatra mail id my complain no 1-[protected] but not reply your office my required urgently irctc log in id & password.

Thanks regard
mohd afroz
Sir/madam,

I have recd IRCTC CARD but not Received the subha yatra user id and passward

Sir/madam,

I have recd IRCTC CARD but not Received the subha yatra user id and passward

[email protected]

I Am Govindaraj my card no [protected] Reward Point reedem Login User ID & Password immediately
I was operating an account with IRCTC.co.in under user ID SJAYARAMAN. I could not operate the account for sometime due to my foreign trip and other reasons. Now when I log in, it says that the account has been deactivated. Please send me the details for revival. As a new user also I am not able to log in since the email id and mobile number is registered with the previous id. My email id is [email protected]
I have my IRCTC SBI credit card but not received yet my subha yatra user id and password.
Please provide me user id and password, so i can redump my reward points

have received my IRCTC SBI credit card but not received yet my subha yatra user id and password. please provide my id & Password

Gopal porwal
[email protected]
kindly send me the same.
[email protected]

This is Janakiraman my SBI Railway credit card number is [protected] i have not yet received Subhayatra UserID & Password.
my Contact number is [protected] and my mail ID is [email protected]

Janakiraman S

This isJanakiraman my SBI - IRCTC card number is [protected] i have not yet received Subhayatra UserID & Password.
my Contact number is [protected] and my mail ID is [email protected]

Janakiraman S

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Irctc - SHUBH YATRA USER ID AND PASSWORD