Irctc — SHUBH YATRA USER ID AND PASSWORD

SURAT, Surat District, Gujarat, India
 NANDBHATT
i have recieved my SBI RAILWAY CARD CUM SUBH YATRA CARD BUT YAT TO RECIEVE MY SUBHYATRA USER ID AND PASSWORD.

Comments

I have received my IRCTC SBI credit card but not received yet my subha yatra user id and password. please send me user id or password. my email id [email protected]
I have received my IRCTC SBI credit card but not received yet my subha yatra user id and password. please send me user id or password. my email id is: [email protected]
I have Not received my card details but i have not received my login details.My mobile no is [protected].my mail id is [email protected] do mail me the details and verify my mobile no please sir.
sir i have received irctc sbi card but i have not received user i d and password
g.v.ramesh
[email protected]
I have received my IRCTC SBI credit card but not received yet my subha yatra user ID and password. please send me user ID and password. my email ID.a [email protected]
I have rcvd irctc card but not rcvd login id and pasward

Mukesh kumar upadhyay
Email [email protected]
irctc has not followed perfect rules. they send only irctc credit card .i make so many complaints about for not been received user id and password . they intention to cheat the people.
I ravikanth.g using irctc credit card since Dec.2015 on words.my loyalty account number:[protected] stil i am not received subhayatra user ID and Password. plz create and Send me User ID & Password.

Thank's
ravikanth G
kindly provide me USER ID & PASSWARD MY IRCTC SBI CREDIT CARD mansi gopal rao mail id [email protected] mobile no [protected]
I have receive sbi subhyatra rail card but i have not received subhyatra user id password how receive my subhyatra user id password please say my emaik id [email protected]

Name: P Mallikarjun
mail id : [email protected]
Mobile No: [protected]

Please provide me the login details ASAP

Thanks & Regards,
Mallikarjun
Sir
I have received my SBI IRCTC Card but shubhyatra user id and password not yet received, My E-mail id [email protected]

I Mr. P.Harikishore am using SBI IRCTC Card for last 1years but till date I have not received my Subhyatra ID & Password. This card is having a highly complicated system of reward point redemption.
Request you to send my userid and passward immediately
my maid id- [email protected]

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Irctc - SHUBH YATRA USER ID AND PASSWORD