Khel Radio Ibibo — No recharge within 48 hours

Vishwajit_Singh
I have got a SMS regarding Khel radio - ibibo to subscribe and they specified the benefit also.The specifiaction is if ur mobile no.'s last 4 digit no. get randomly selected by radio jockey (Henna) they play with us.They sing any song and tell us to sing any song which starts frm the letter they end their choice of song.They told us u'll get the recharge of Rs. 50 within 48 hrs. 4 days are over and haven't got the recharge and they deducte the RS 10 frm my remaining balance and even not sending the unsubscription message when once you subscribed.So, see many of the Indian CITIzens they put them on Dark.
Below is the Msg I have got when i won frm TD-ibibo
Wah! Khel radio pe jitne ki Badhai ho!
Fir call karo 56655 par aur baar baar jeeto.(Re 1/min)
For any assistance you can call me up on : [protected]

Comments

No prize recharge within 48 hrs

Below is the Msg I have got when i won frm TD-ibibo
Wah! Khel radio pe jitne ki Badhai ho!
Fir call karo 56655 par aur baar baar jeeto.(Re 1/min)
For any assistance you can call me up on : [protected]
ohhh ! now i got the SMS only frm ERecharge.

Below is the msg i have got frm Erecharge

RECHARGE SUCESSFUL on[protected] at 09:11AM .Talktime Rs. 1.00 MRP Rs 50.00. TransID [protected].STD & Local SMS (700/day) - Rs88

I have got the message after I have lodge the complaint on www.consumewrcomplaaints.com but only the message have come but there is no increment in balance atall and also for your kind information there is no network issue my network is full also.
Pls do the justice ASAP.

Thanking You,
Indian Govt.

Khel Radio ibibo — Frod Erecharge msg frm Khel Radio ibibo

ohhh ! now i got the SMS only frm ERecharge.

Below is the msg i have got frm Erecharge

Pls do the justice ASAP.

Thanking You,
Indian Govt.
airtel khel radio ibibo
i have win 50 rupee recharge [protected] this no when i play airtel khel radio...i havewon 50 rupee 31may 2011. i waitng 8days but not recharge my airtel mobile..i have many times call on 56655 this no...always i m in hold...i have lost my 80 to 100 rupee...but airtel khel radio was totaly frod...pls solve my problem...i was also call many times on airtel costomer care but they cant response abt my recharge...
rahul kumar choudhary