[Resolved]  LAPTOP 14R INSPRION (N4010) — Fault in Adapter of Laptop

I am sorry to inform that the laptop Dell 14r (inspirion) N4010 purchased just recently by my Principal Accountant General- J&K from M/s Maccess Computers & Comunication Systems Srinagar on[protected] has become non functional as a snag developed in the Adapter. The complaint was lodged with the dealer who showed his helpness in replacement and advised us to contact DELL Office. A complaint under NO 5895363 dated[protected] stands registered with your concern for the laptop( Service Tag No-5KBY6BS).
I feel aggrieved on being told that It would take 5-6 days for attending the complaint i.e replacement of faulty Adapter. The purchase was made with the hope that it would prove best product and prompt after sale service consideration. I am surprised that within one month only we are facing this ordeal and speaks volumes now about the reputation of your product and casual attitude in providing service that too during the warranty period.
Please intervene and arrange replacement of Adapter urgently at Jammu from your Local Office /Dealer at following Address
Principal Accountant General (Audit)
Jammu & Kashmir-
10-A Special Quarters, Behind Police Station, Gandhi Nagar
Jammu (J&K) - 180004
Contact No-[protected]
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

LAPTOP 14R INSPRION (N4010)
    At present Jammu