[Resolved]  LG Mobile Kp500 — mobile not working

i am purchase lg kp500 mobile on dated 07/12/2009 it is in warranty period . problem is mobile is automatically swich off and i am given three times for sevice to lg service centre but still today my mobile is not repaired and my mobile is under warranty period so, now i dont want to go more to lg service centre for my mobile repairing . i need replacement of my mobile.

Comments

LG/mobile phone-KP500 — getting off no of time automatically

I have purchased Mobile(KP500) from Nagpur (M/s Vedoms) on 18/2/09. Within this time period, I faced the phone used to get switched off automatically. At that time the ON buttom also does not help to make it ON. I have to necessarily remove the battery and refix it to make it ON again. I approached to M/s Vedom for this . They checked the memory cad for any virus. Nothing was found. So they send it to the service centre in Nagpur. After five days I got the phone back stating that there was soft ware problem and the same has been attended.
My question is how a soft ware problem can crop up with a brad new phone? WHether there is any cronic problem with this model and LG is trying to resolve the same. What should I do in case same problem apprears?
S.Mandal

LG mobile KP500 — battery back up

my LG mobile phone KP500 has bettery back up for only 25-30 hrs. customer care center did not take it seriously. I am fed-up with LG services. my tele no. [protected].

LG Mobile/ KP500 — Mobile repair

This is to bring your kind notice that, I was submitted my mobile KP500 for repair of speaker on dated 19th Oct to your Service center Mobile dot com Lucknow.
(copy attached). 1st of all they have not mentioned the delivery date and told me that Your will be delivered on 22nd Oct. When I went on 22nd, they told me that they have not received
the courier therefore they will deliver on 26th. They are continuously transferred the delivery date, still I have not received my mobile.

Therefore, Kindly suggest me what should I do?
I will be highly thankful to you.

Santosh Kumar Upadhyay
Senior Research Fellow
Plant Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering Division,
National Botanical Research Institute,
Council of Scientific and Industrial research,
Lucknow-226001,
India.
Mobile- [protected]

i have bough lg kp 500 in 17.9.2009 in tamil nadu i also gave 3 time service for me also for one message one time is switch off some one please help mukesh.[protected]@gmail.com...

LG Electronics
    LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001