Liberty shoe/Hummer F10 — Defective Product

Siddharth Khatkar
I purchased a pair of shoes on dated 12 December 2009 from M/s. SHOE CENTER 3, Palika Bazar, Rohtak-124001 with TIN-06192816391. After 2 days the flap below the laces was torn out. I contacted the above mentioned showroom but they refused to change my shoes and only repaired it.I doubt if this pair of shoes is of brand liberty. Please replace the purchased shoes by me. If it is not done i will never believe in your company and never purchase shoes produced by liberty shoe company.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am regular customer/user of LIBERTY FOOT WEARS since last many years.

In March 09 i purchsded GLYDER LEATHER SHOES from

SHOE PALACE, NISHANT TOWER, M.G.ROAD, AKOLA 444 001 (Vidarbha)

I am very sorry to inform you that even after limited office use the sole

of both the pair of said shoes developed CRACK and one of it broke.

On complaint with the Dealer, he agreed for product defect since

it was obivious.

The Dealer forwarde the pair at NAGPUR for sole replacement.
for above i paid Rs.150.

The complaint is that the replaced soles are very ugly and now
shoes do not look like from LIBERTY.

The pair therefore again handed over/returned to the said Dealer.

in order gain confidence in LIBERTY, Kindly have above attended
Thanking you in anticipation Suresh Saoji Mobile[protected]

Awaitting for your proper directives to the Dealear agianst my above complaint
under intimation to me.

Thanking you once again.

SURESH SAOJI, AKOLA, (MAHARASHTRA) MOBILE[protected]
Defective Product
I purchased a pair of shoes on dated 15 JAN. 2010 from M/s. LIBERTYSHOES LTD., 17th MILE STONE, G.T.ROAD GHARAUNDA DISTT.KARNAL (HARYANA) vide memo no. 7824 with TIN-[protected]. After 6 days thebottom soul of the shoe was totally torn out. I contacted the above mentioned showroom but they refused to change my shoes .I doubt if this pair of shoes is of brand liberty. Please replace the purchased shoes by me. If it is not done i will never believe in your company and never purchase shoes produced by liberty shoe company.
LIBERTY SHOES is worst company. IT IS FOOLING CUSTOMERS, My money has been wasted many times. No more same quality as 10 years ago. I think thy sell CHINA made shoes. This company is using v cheap raw material for sure thats why shoes are breaking in 1-2 uses only. Don't buy again.

Very Rude Store staff, Also no customer service number works...no body answers in KUTAIL/KARNAL number and in email no one answers.

They are looking for innocent customers like us to STEAL OUR HARD EARNED MONEY...

FRAUD, CHEATER COMPANY LIBERTY SHOES LIMITED

+91 18 4329 6555 [Customer Service]
    +91 18 4225 2533 [Head Office]
    +91 12 4461 6200 [Corp Office]
    2nd Floor, Building No. 8 Tower-B, DLF Cyber City, Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Liberty shoe/Hummer F10 - Defective Product