Liberty Shoes — Poor quality of product

nksaluja
I purchased a pair of shoes article no. 1315 size 10 on dated 9 Octoberber 2010 from M/s. G.R.Sales, Opposite OBC, Near Clock Tower, Old G.T. Road, Karnal with bill no. 63831. Within less than one month of purchase, sole of my shoes has been unpasted. I contacted the above mentioned showroom but they refused to change my shoes and only repaired it. My complaint no. was 600.Then i got my shoes after 8 days. Their service and behaviour was really poor.
Now again after one month of repairing, sole of shoes is again unpasted.I have again contacted the above mentioned showroom. They said that they will solve the matter either by replacing the shoes or repairing the shoes.I doubt if this pair of shoes is of brand liberty. Please replace the purchased shoes by me. If it is not done i will never believe in your company and never purchase shoes produced by liberty shoe company and I will have to register a complaint in consumer court.

Nittin Kumar Saluja
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

the same happened with me at liberty footwear, ghumar mandi, ludhiana.
I purchased a pair of shoes article no. QK936N SIZE 6 on dated 12/13/11 M/s. GUPTA EXCLUSIV, TARIN BAHADURGANG SHAHJAHANPUR U.P. bill no. 2207. Within less than one month of purchase, sole of my shoes has been unpasted. I contacted the above mentioned showroom but they refused to change my shoes and only repaired it.Their service and behaviour was really poor.I have again contacted the above mentioned showroom. They said that they will solve the matter either by replacing the shoes or repairing the shoes.I doubt if this pair of shoes is of brand liberty. Please replace the purchased shoes by me. If it is not done i will never believe in your company and never purchase shoes produced by liberty shoe company and I will have to register a complaint in consumer court.

anurag shukla

Liberty Shoes — Cheating in delivering shoes

I have purchased Liberty shoes form company show room located in Lajpat Nagar, Delhi. Store manager delivered three year old stock with in period of 6 months shoes sole broken. Even after accepting the cheating by company management, they are not ready to replace the shoes.
LIBERTY SHOES is worst company. IT IS FOOLING CUSTOMERS, My money has been wasted many times. No more same quality as 10 years ago. I think thy sell CHINA made shoes. This company is using v cheap raw material for sure thats why shoes are breaking in 1-2 uses only. Don't buy again.

Very Rude Store staff, Also no customer service number works...no body answers in KUTAIL/KARNAL number and in email no one answers.

They are looking for innocent customers like us to STEAL OUR HARD EARNED MONEY...

FRAUD, CHEATER COMPANY LIBERTY SHOES LIMITED

+91 18 4329 6555 [Customer Service]
    +91 18 4225 2533 [Head Office]
    +91 12 4461 6200 [Corp Office]
    2nd Floor, Building No. 8 Tower-B, DLF Cyber City, Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Liberty Shoes - Poor quality of product