Liberty Shoes Ltd — Rectification of Address

Rajeesh K.D
My self Rajeesh K.D, a card holder of your esteemed bank and my credit card number is [protected]. I have already informed you that my communication address in your record is incorrect. My communication address is GH-2, 137-B, ANKUR APPARTMENTS, PASCHIMVIHAR, NEW DELHI -110063, Instead of GH-2, in your record it is G8. Your are requested to rectify the mistake . Due to this clerical mistake I didn't get my secret pin number of my Credit Card. I am requested you to do the needful action immediately and issue my secret number.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

this is to inform you that i have purchase a shoe ( S.R. NO - 476, ARTICLE - 2052-01, CLOUR BROWN, SIZE - 9 )from LIBERTY RETAIL REVOLUTIONS LTD ., SHOP NO - 121, FIRST FLOOR SAHARA GANJ LUCKNOW . Dated 3/28/2009 ( invoice no - 12345 )

Dear [Customer Service Manager],

On [3/28/2009], I bought a shoe ( S.R. NO - 476, ARTICLE - 2052-01, CLOUR BROWN, SIZE - 9 ) at [LIBERTY RETAIL REVOLUTIONS LTD ., SHOP NO - 121, FIRST FLOOR SAHARA GANJ LUCKNOW].

I am disappointed because your shoe has not performed as it should, was faulty etc because with in three days shoe pasting was open up after 5 days shoe was not in proper condition i went there for exchange and on that day i have to gone mumbai they told me u can replace ur shoe from mumbai there is our show room in malad i not went there bcse i didnt have time to go there when i came back and again i went to that shop there was 4 guy in show room ( worker ) they called to Mr Resh pandey and Ranjan Gupta but they didnt come then i came back . This product is not as laid down by the law.

To resolve the problem I require you to refund my money or replace whilst reserving my right to claim against you.

I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this problem. I will wait for 15/05/2009 before seeking help from libery shoe ltd Please contact me at the address B/15 rajeevnagar kalyanpur lucknow or by phone [protected], [protected], [protected] .

+91 18 4329 6555 [Customer Service]
    +91 18 4225 2533 [Head Office]
    +91 12 4461 6200 [Corp Office]
    2nd Floor, Building No. 8 Tower-B, DLF Cyber City, Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Liberty Shoes Ltd - Rectification of Address