[Resolved]  Marriott Heathrow Hotel LondoN — Job offer is Fake or Genuine

I have got this mail from Mr.Joseph Weaver regarding a job oppertunity in Marriot Heathrow Hotel London. I have also received the appointment letter from them but i am confused wether the offer is Fake or Genuine. Kindly suggest. The details of the mail send to me are given below.

Thanks and Regards
Chandrabhal Ghosh
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

APPOINTMENT/CONTRACT AGREEMENT LETTER
From: MARRIOTT HOTEL <[protected]@googlemail.com>Add to Contacts
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

3 Files View Slideshow Download All
APPOINTMENT LETTER[CHANDRABHAI].JPG (127KB); APPOINTMENT LETTER [II].JPG (129KB); APPOINTMENT LETTER [III].JPG (125KB)

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

Dear Applicant,
This is an Affirmation that your experiences and qualifications were found suitably qualified for
the requirements of London Marriott Heathrow Hotel, United Kingdom.The attached document embodies the
approved Terms for the purpose of this contract. Now, you have to contact the Diplomatic personnel appointed
by The British High Commission India with the copy of appointment letter attach below for the procurement of
your Valid Visa and work residence permit papers as we are having a contract agreement with them for easiest
acquisition of our employees necessary valid traveling document.Now, you have to contact the Diplomat for
acquisition of your Visa, work/residence permit papers which will empower you to live and work in United Kingdom
also sign the Contract agreement and send a copy to him.Note that you must inform him that you got the below
attach appointment letter from us.

THE DESIGNATED DIPLOMATIC PERSONNEL CONTACT DETAILS IS BELOW:
DIPLOMAT.RICHARD STAG
British High Commission,New Delhi,India.
Phone: [protected]
Email: stag.[protected]@gmail.com

He will process our expatriates valid travel papers from India UK Embassy New Delhi.We have send all
document required for your two years work permit visa processing to New Delhi British High Commission for Visa
Application. This diplomat was appointed by the British High Commission to process our selected candidate's
visa in India to avoid refusal or denial of Visa/ Permits by the Authority.We urge you to comply and cooperate with
him so as to enable you get your Valid UK Employment Visa.Note that you are to bear your travel documents
processing expenses upfront to prove your seriousness and commitment to work with our reputable organization.
We shall proceed with by securing your accommodation here in UK at the company's staff apartment, book your
flight ticket and transfer to you as soon as your visa is stamped.
Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of registering your documents shall be refunded
back to you on joining as you submit your expenses report.Be informed that once the process is completed your
hard copies of appointment letter/contract agreement will be delivered to you via DHL Courier Service.
We look forward to receive your signed copy of the Contract agreement for our confirmation to your acceptance of‚our
Job Offer with the term and conditions therein.Contact the Diplomat immediately to start visa processing because you have to
resume in office on 25th of OCTOBER 2010 [25/10/2010].Update us with the process between you and the Diplomat in case of advice
where necessary.

APPOINTMENT LETTER[CHANDRABHAI].JPG
(127KB) APPOINTMENT LETTER [II].JPG
(129KB) APPOINTMENT LETTER [III].JPG
(125KB

Comments

The Marriott Heathrow Hotel London — Fake or genuine

Dear Sir/Mam,

I got job offer from "The Marriott Heathrow Hotel" this is the email ID through which I got the mail . <hotel.[protected]@googlemail.com>
Subject of the Email
SUB: APPOINTMENT/ CONTRACT AGREEMENT LETTER
Sir i would like to know whether the company exist in london and the job offer is valid.
Information regarding the hotel address and the related person.

Mr Joseph Weaver
Human Relation Manager
London Heathrow Marriott® Hotel
Bath Road Harlington, Hayes,
UB3 5AN United Kingdom .
Phone:[protected]/[protected]

so that we can process for visa.

thank you.

Marriott Heathrow Hotel LondoN — FAKE OR TRUE

I have the received appointment letter for the post front office exe. from marriott heathrow hotel and date of joining is 15 th sep. I request you to let me know whether this is fake or true, because i have been ask to pay the visa fees to the british high commission, so kindly let me know weather it is Fake or Genuine?
i got the same letter i am confused wether the offer is Fake or Genuine.
plz mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com

Thanks and Regards
sundaram.n
cell - [protected]
e-mail: sundaram.[protected]@ymail.com

Flag this messageAPPOINTMENT/CONTRACT AGREEMENT LETTERTuesday, 28 September, 2010 6:07 AMFrom: This sender is DomainKeys verified"MARRIOTT HOTEL" <[protected]@googlemail.com>View contact detailsTo: sundaram.[protected]@ymail.comMessage contains attachments3 Files (379KB) | Download AllAPPOINTMENT LETTER[SUNDARAM].JPGAPPOINTMENT LETTER [II].JPGAPPOINTMENT LETTER [III].JPGDear Applicant,
attach appointment letter from us.

THE DESIGNATED DIPLOMATIC PERSONNEL CONTACT DETAILS IS BELOW:
DIPLOMAT.RICHARD STAG
British High Commission, New Delhi, India.
Phone: [protected]
Email: stag.[protected]@gmail.com

flight ticket and transfer to you as soon as your visa is stamped.
where necessary.
Bath Road Harlington, Hayes, UB35AN,
London United Kingdom
[protected] /[protected]
Website: www.marriothotheathrow.com
hai i also get this letter
Yashwant Singh Jain
M.no. [protected]
Email : jain.[protected]@gmail.com
36, Priya Enclave,
Near Karkardooma courts,
Delhi-110092

Respected Sir,
I have received an appointment letter no. MH/EMP/00300/10 from your hotel regarding my employment as administrative officer.I have paid the Visa processing fees as well as insurance as suggested by Sir Richard Stagg, British High Commission, Mumbai, India (Fast line [protected] / [protected]) Email : [protected]@asia.com. Now I have been asked to pay the Basic Travelling Allowance.
The concerned officer who is dealing is Mrs. Kathrine Jose, Human Relation/Recruit Manager of your hotel.

I want to know whether this is a fake or genuine dealing. Is there any vacancy available in your hotel.kindly sent an email to me at my emailid i.e jain.[protected]@gmail.com or inform me on my mobile phone no. [protected].
Yashwant Singh Jain