[Resolved]  National Travel & Tourism ( Saud Bahwan Group) — Blocking of new employment visa

Dear All,

I was employed with a company called national travel & Tourism-cargo division in Oman at Muscat.I worked with this company as executive-cargo for 4 years.In june 2010 i received a much better offer from DHL global Forwarding and i decided to quit national travel & tourism.I completed no dues clearance & internal audit clearance on 2nd Sep 2010 and my passport was released to me at muscat airport.I was supposed to join DHL on 25th sep 2010 but when my new employer went to immigration department for issuance of new employment visa for me,they were told not to submit visa application for me and when DHL wanted to know the reasons , immigration did not provide reasons but told there is some issue raised my previous employer.

National travel & Tourism does this to all good employees who leave them.they will not allow that person to come into oman by using their clout though the rule of that country allows you to switch jobs.National Travel & Tourism(Saud Bahwan Group) has made mockery of the law here and screw up career of professionals like me.It is clear that they wanted slaves and not employees.

I am trying through all means known to me to resolve this issue.I seek help from you all.

thanks

Ajay Ponnappan

Comments

I would like to recall this complaint against National Travel & Tourism.I am in Muscat now.
Hi Ajay,

Well, happy to know you are back. well how did u sort it out? how did imgration ppl accepted the visa application ? did they tell you what was the reason they blocked you? and what you did to come back ? did you apprach legal action or something? pls share...
HI AJAY

Well atlist you have posted the review to the net people should understand before going there not only happing for you its for all, staff who dont want to stay with them try to go som other company they will are doing the same kind of treatment .

Chhattisgarh