[Resolved]  Parivartan Beauty Clinic, Thakur Village Kandivali(E) — False promises for loosing weight within said stipulated timelines

I would request you to close down such kind of beauty clinics which play with human emotions. In Parivartan I was promised i'll loose weight around 30 KGS in 6-7 months, but the truth is i'didnt lost even 5 kilos from this treatment in 3-4 months and in turn my skin became very loose and lost my emotional balance as well by ruining Rs 25000 for this stupid treatment. Ms Suchita the manager of the clinic while enrolling assured me weight loss of 30 kg in next 6-7 months without any dieting. later when I go for sessions they said weight sd not increase to whatever you have reduced . But I ask you If I am getting treated in the morning and if I loose 400 gms that moment then after that I must be consuming some food and water then definitely we expect that these 400 gms can be regained back for the next session very easily.
So next day I stand at the same place where we started from yesterday.

These kind of clinics just play with our emotions and money. I need a compensation of my paid amount. please justify this act.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

hi
all these clinics are fake please dont join such clinics for weight loss, in the begening the will guide you with total respect that you will loose ur execess fat easily, no need of carsh dieting, ur treatement will b under a supervision of doctors they will call u 1000 times.AND ONCE THEY RECEVIED THE MONEY now see the real picture.
1) when u enter the clinic they will take ur current weight, now they will put u in a heating room with heating pad and allow u to sweat heavily and just for show they will give u tocks ie. vibrating, which is acctuallly of no use.
2) after this seccision the will take ur weight now because of sweating u will definately have lost few gms of weight that is water loss.
3)now they will warn u to maintain this lost weight till the next seccion
4) as u go out and drink water u will agiain gain the lost weight.
5) also there so called detician will give u a very carsh diet and u have to follow her else ur seccission will be postponed.
6) the person performing ur seccion will not be also 10th pass.
JUST THINK IF YOU ARE GOING TO DIET AND LOOSE WEIGHT WHY U SHOULD PAY THEM A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY.
BEWARE... A.. HUGE...FOOLING...BUSSINNESS..IS..GROWING...UP
DONT BURN UR FINGERS. TRY YOGA, JOGGING, RUNNING THIS ARE ONLY THE BEST AND ONLY WAYS OF SLIMMING ... THANKS...