[Resolved]  Plan 371 of National Federation of the Blind — No return of money from National Federation of the Blind

Myself Susanta Bhuyan.My ID is 10098348.I had donated Rs.3339.00 to the National Federation of the Blind as per Plan 371 offered by the Federation on 24/03/2006 vide DD No 089579 and vide money receipt no.467565.I had donated for 9 units of Rs.371.00 each amounting to Rs.3339.00 through sponsor ID 10098333 named Kailash Chandra Swain.The sponsoror ensured me money back with due bonus within 5 months.But since long there is neither return of money nor any information from National Federation of the Blind.Now Iam running through financial crisis and I am in need of money. Now I want to take shelter of law. Please give me proper suggestion to get back my heard-earned money.

With Thanks,
Susanta Bhuyan.

Comments

national federation of the blind — not return my money

my self deepak kaushik, i donate a money in nfb scheme but they give not return my money back by rules. my id no 82406, i m donate Rs.8127 ON DATED[protected]
respected sir
i am maria shanthi. a three years ago.the NFB is offered to donate the money. after some months give more money.i'm donate the 37, 100 RS in 24/3/06. after no conduct &no information for the NFB. my ID no 10044473.pls give your oppinion .my adress is j mariashanthi w/o v jesudoss, rajathiraja bakery, five corner road, paramakudi-623707, ramnad -(dist), tamilnadu
NFB is a Pyramid Scheme, Ponzi Scheme, they will not paid to you if you do not have any downline. This is called a Pyramid Scheme the more downline you get the more money you earn and wonder how to got downline you have to promoting its business or introduce to anyone who are relative to joint under your Sponsor ID, suppose if you didn't have anyone or anyone; joint after you, you will not get payment.

My Suggestion, in the future avoid joining this kind of Company or Organization (Online Jobs at Home, Data Entry online, Email reading Jobs, online Survey) they will only eat your money and time please do not join them.

According to my Experience the best way to earn money online is Frelancer and no need to Pay for Registration its free for lifetime. so grab the opportunity by visiting or inquiry at this URL below: just copy and paste it into your browser.

Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes