RED HAT INFOTECH,VASHI — POOR SERVICE

swarup soumyajit mishra
Dear Sir

On December 12 i have repaired my Laptop in Red Hat Infotech,Vashi for Screen Flickering Problem.But after some days again the problem was starting,I have paid 1200 rs for the service.

I have contacted the support person,He told me that he will send the personnel for this.But that is only the promise

IS this standard for Customer Satisfaction?

Comments

I am also one of old client of Red Hat Infotech Vashi.
I have a AMC Contract with my 15 PC they give good support to us and I am very well satisfied from last 2 year. don't be miss guide people.

if any one have question about Red Hat Infotech then call me [protected]

and if you want to talk with Red Hat Infotech Customer Care then call:[protected] for complaints.

Venky
Dear Mr. pramod.. i remember u are working in the same firm. you people are fraud ..i buyed a seagate hardisk from them. and they sold me a local hardisk, that stoped working in 3 months.. Please do not buy services from red hat infotech in vashi mumbai, no.[protected]
this is totally wrong by mr.gopal
Dear Venky

First Correct your english.You all people are loser.You only know how to cheat customers with your pathetic Service.My laptop is giving more problem after your Service,
if you have any problem with the services kindly contact me directly on : [protected] Please do not miss guide people for god sake.
HI THIS IS Rajat Kamra

RED HAT INFOTECH IS A VERY GOOD SERVICE CENTER FOR LAPTOP THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY WITH CUSTOMER, I PERSONALY EXPERIENCED WITH THESE PEOPLE.

I CALLED THEM FOR MY DELL LAPTOP REPAIRING ON [protected] MR. PRAMOD PICKED THE CALL, I SAID I BUY THIS LAPTOP FROM VIJAY SALES 3 DAYS BACK ITS IN WARRANY. HE SAID REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE CALL ON DELL TOLL FREE NUMBER, BECAUSE WE ARE NOT AUTHORISED CENTER. I TIRID TO CALL DELL TOLL FREE NUMBER BUT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING, THEN I AGAIN CALLED IN RED HAT INFOTECH LAXMI NAGAR CENTER MR. RED AHT INFOTECH SAID IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO TAKE THE SERVICES FROM DELL, KINDLY CARRY YOUR LAPTOP AND GIVE IT TO US, WE SERVE YOU THE SERVICES FREE OF COST BECAUSE YOUR LAPTOP IS IN WARRANY, AND HE IS A WORD OF MAN HE SAID AND DO THE SAME AS WELL, I AM VERY HAPPY TO SEEN THAT KIND OF SERVICES IN RED HAT INFOTECH.

SO I PERSONALY WRITE THIS REVIEW ON THIS WEBSITE, I ALSO HEARBLY REQUEST TO DELL PEOPLE KINDLY AUTHORISED RED HAT INFOTECH FOR DELL CUSTOMERS.

AGAIN THANKS TO RED HAT INFOTECH.

RED HAT INFOTECH,VASHI - POOR SERVICE