[Resolved]  rolex oil and gas ,scotland — ensuring about true job offer

I got a job offer from Indian Recruiter FUTURE Manpower consultant,Andheri (e),Mumbai-india.at ROLEX OIL AND GAS CO.AT SCOTLAND.I WANT TO ENSURE ABOUT IT'S FACT.

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam

We M/s Munjal World Placement as a reputable recruitment service centre, registered for operating legally under the laws and regulations under company act of the Government of India.
Our main function is to recruit employee, train in orientation guideline and then dispatch abroad to work periodically.
We have the business license No 4782/7152/2005, issued by the INDIAN Labour Ministry.
Our main purpose is to provide different categories of Manpower around the globe. We supply Skilled, Semi-Skilled, Technical, Professional, Hospitality and unskilled manpower. We mainly provide hardworking and efficient workers as you know that Indian employees are laborious and sustain their working capability even in the most arduous condition. As regards overseas manpower deployment, the Government procedure and formalities in India are comparatively very simple. Our sources of manpower are advertisement and official channel. Currently, we are dealing with various clients from different countries and are successful in supplying Human Resource without any complaints. Annually, we have trained and dispatched many employees to foreign countries to work such as Manchester U.K., Malaysia, Kuwait, Middle East.

Therefore, we would like to show you our labourers qualifications as follows:
High skilled and Semi skilled : Mechanics, electronics, industrial electrician, electrician, informational technology (network system, Computer programmer, Computer operators, soft ware developer), cargo truck driver, civil engineers, nurse, doctor etc...Carpenters/ furniture carpenter/ shuttering carpenter, Crane/Jcb/Shovel/Tower crane operators, Heavy/light vehicle drivers, car washers, Sales executives, Store Keepers, wall painter, pipe fabricator and fitter, construction worker etc.
Unskilled (general labourers): Housework, farmer, caretaker, cleaner, warehouse keeper, security guard, packer, butcher, hotel attendant etc.

In this regard, we are looking forward to start the business with your reputed Organization. If given a chance, we assure to give you efficient workers as well as prompt service.
Your kind cooperation will be highly appreciated and will get the opportunity to work with your esteemed organisation as we look forward to serve you with the BEST.

SINCERELY
Delhi, India-110024
Web address: www.munjalworldplacement.com
Email id: [protected]@munjalworldplacement.com
Contact no’s : +91-[protected], +91-[protected]
Attn please the rolex oil and gas company job provided by the consultancy might be scam because. I had contacted the embassy in scotland. Please dont pay any money be careful.
dear friend,
i need some comment, because i got a appiotment letter from rolex oil and gas company scotlant(without consulting future, mumbai ), they asking work permit charge on 350 pount, know what can i do, so pls give idea,

my cell no [protected]
Dear All,
I am sure, there is no company named Rolex and all the information is for capturing the valuable money from job seekers.Please don't pay anything, don't trust on such recruitment.
Alam, Dhaka, Bangladesh
hi my name is vinod kumar, rolex oil and gas is purely fake, company. they contacted me on july, 2009, and ask me to pay 350 pound for work permit, and also they send me the appointment letter for mechanical engineer . i waste my 2 to 3 month on this fake issu. you dont waste time over this company. thanks
DEAR, PEOPLE

MY NAME IS MARK FROM SUDAN, I WORK WITH ROLEX OIL AND GAS, THEY ARE GOOD COMPANY, THE COMPANY IS EXISTING AND A VERY BIG PAYING COMPANY HERE IN SCOTLAND, I AERN GBP7, 900 POUNDS EVERY MONTH.

THANK GOD FOR ME.