[Resolved]  SRI SAI COLLEGE of ENGG.& TECH.(BADHANI),PATHANKOT-PUNJAB — NON REFUND OF REFUNDABLE SECURITIES OF STUDENTS

I VARUN GAIND s/o SH. RAMAN GAIND r/o H.NO.1086/11,GALI NIZRAN,CHOWK PASSIAN,AMRITSAR
PUNJAB,got admission through PTU counselling in july 2003 on the basis of my CET,PUNJAB rank no.10951 in the SRI SAI COLLEGE OF ENGG.& TECH.(BHADHANI),PATHANKOT afflitated to PUNJAB TECH.UNIVERSITY,JALANDHAR in MECH.ENGG.stream.I deopsited refundable securities of Rs7480/-
as per receipt no. 633 dt.10/08/2003.I left the college in june 2007 and completed my said B.TECH.(MECH.ENGG.) degree in Dec.2008 from the said college under my P.T.U. roll no.[protected]
Now,the said college is not refunding my said refundale securities inspite of my requests
made through e-mails to Hon'ble Vice Chancellor & also to Dean Aceademics of PUNJAB TECH.UNIVERSITY,also I have made 2 written requests personally by going to the college & others also by e-mails. But my said college has not till date refunding the same to me.So,I am approaching to you through this complaint that please take your intervention to get me the refund of my said refundable securities.
Thanking You,