Swadeshi Mall — Not getting my things back

douknwme
I have bought a Play Station 2 from Swadeshi Mall (Smarth Tripathi Contact No. [protected]) in may 2011. He shown me their official site www.swadeshimall.com for the satisfaction of my questions. Later on he gave me a delivery of PS2 with other items on 24th of May. But PS2 was not working, so i contacted him and couriered him back ( PS2 console, a Game Pad and my 80 GB hard disk with casing) on 26th May. But after that he never picked up my phone and after that number was switched off. So i contacted the persons on SwadeshiMall.com, but they never given me any satisfactory answer. Every time they given me an another number, and they used to say i had quit the job or i have resigned and all. Now they are again not picking up my mobile and my whole package is with them only.

Suggest me what should i do to get my things back. And can i take some legal action against them.

Their Main address:

Secondary address:
B 1/17 gaziabad loni

Contact Numbers:
[protected],[protected]

Comments

Your item has been already shipped toward you, so kindly remove the complaint from here.

SwadeshiMall Retail
yes after 3 and half a month item is shipped to me, but m trying your contact number from that day.
There is no response from your side.
Item is broken from the first day, its motor and lens both are gone.
You sold me a faulty piece and now you are not giving me any solution,
You told me that it will hardly take 500 rs to fix it so fix it at my side.
i agreed but everybody is asking more that 1500 rs for it.
I had bought that item for 6400 rs from ur side and till now i am unable to play a single game.
for me its just a box nothing else.
Also two of the controller are not working.
You have given me a complete waste thing.
I want some solution, either give me my money back so, i can buy another one from some good seller.
Or make it repair.

also i want that money back which you took for games, you haven't provide me a single game.

M not gonna leave my money like that, just like b4 i will wait for any of number to work again and will call you back.
keeping an eye on both the site
www.swadeshimall.com
www.busytata.com

Gaurav Chauhan
This is to inform you that i have made purchase or Ordered from http://www.swadeshimall.com on date 21 July 2011 product Tablet pc worth Rs.5049/-.As they called and said Deposite amount in their bank account No.[protected], IFSC Code : UTIB0000286,

Branch : Allahabad Utterpradesh, Bank : Axis Bank, Beneficial Name :SwadeshiMall Retail, and i have deposited Rs.5049 in their axis bank account.

Now Problem is that i have not yet received any product from them, i mailed them many time which is mention their website but no reply, i ringed their cell no one is switch off and another says wrong no, now they switch of their mobile.My Bank Account No and Payment Proof Attached with attachment's.I Need Money or Product.Please Sir Check the details and do the needful asap.

This matter is bought because they may started to cheat people from all over India.

Information :