TNEB — Low Voltage

Jeyakumar58
We live in Gowriwakkam Area and for the past one month, the voltage has been very low and we were never able to switch on Air conditioner. The heat has been so intense and most of the nights we are not able to sleep, I asked the EB people and they say, they cannot help as the incomin voltage itself is low. I do not to whom should we go ask for.

Comments

I am the resident of Sri Ram Nagar Main Road, Ramapuram, Chennai. For the past ten days, in my street, I am getting very very low voltage power supply which the fan is not functioning between night 10 to morning 2 o clock. Moreover A/C is not at all working during night and now for the past two days even in the morning time itself it is very low voltage for which family members are suffering even in the day time itself.

So, I request you to register this as a complaint and request to arrange to rectify the same at the earliest as you know it is very hot season in chennai.
I was told by my brother-in-law who is residing at Valasaravakkam that once complaint made by them the TNEB people attended the same and rectified the fault by changing the cable as they have suffered for two days only. Whereas as we are suffereing for the past ten days in Sri Ram Nagar Main Road, Ramapuram, Chennai.

Hope to do the needful at the earliest.

INBASEKARAN
We are the residents of 80th street, Dr Natesan Salai, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, here we are facing low voltage and frequent fluctuation in current for many many months. In spite of giving repeated complaints to the Electricity Board this problem is not rectified. Even the most commonly used electric equipments which are mandatory are not functional, we are running without water for days together as the motor pump is not working due to low voltage. We were earlier informed that the problem is due to our house being towards the end of distribution of power from the transformer which is quite a distance from our area, we were also informed that two new transformers have been allotted for our area whereas now after 5-6 months have passed but no sign of any improvement in fact the situation has worsened. Because of this issue, we do not even get the benefits of electrical equipments such as AC/Fridge/Washing machine on time, especially during these peak summer months. Families with infants and elders who are bed ridden are the most affected. It is our request that this matter be given some importance and looked into.

TNEB — low voltage - transformer change

Tirupur, New Ramakrishna Puram, K.G.Garden, Testex Lab Road, have many companies, new constructed houses, etc., transformer is not supply full current to this area. kindly change the transformer.

I am living in madipakam chennai. The power cuts are very frequent and voltage fluctuations are very high during the night hours. No necessary steps are taken for more than three months. Please take neccessary action.

Saravanan.
I reside at S.R.Sarvesh Apts, sethu lakshmi avenue, manapakkam, chennai 116. We are having frequent low voltage problems. a result of the frequent power problems, my equipment including UPS goes off. inspite of repeated complaints to the Electricity bord, they are not rectifying the problem. nowadays they dont even bother giving us a proper answer. this problem mainly ocuurs in our building. kindly help us out.my contact number is [protected]

i am staying at Mogappair west behind karpageshwarar temple, power supply is in low voltage. fan is working at low speed. i am not able to sleep well in the night becuase of low voltage.

please do the needful asap.

i am awaiting for your speedy action.

Street light not working

We are residing in Mahalakshmi nagar Extension 6, Nandhivaram, Guduvancheri, Kancheepuram Dst.Here the street light is not working for past two weeks.So kindly take necessary action for correcting it.
To,
Executive Engineer,
Madipakkam,
TNEB, Chennai

Sub: Low Voltage during night time

We the residents of 7th Main Road, Ramnagar South, Madipakkam are facing Low Voltage problem every summer and we have raised the compliant last year also. We are happened to know that new Transformer is to be installed but till date we hope it has not yet done. Every night we are having sleepless nights due to the non working of ACs and very low speed running of fans. We are afraid of running the Refrigerators, TVs, Mixies etc due to the frequent fluctuations in the power supply. Hence we request you to look into this matter very urgently as we are facing problems especially with kids and senior citizens.

Vinod Raja

7th Main Road, Ramnagar South Madipakkam,
Chennai - 600091

vinodraja_p@yahoo.com

meter defect

a\c no[protected] past 8 month not running inform to AE \ M.R. NAGAR

Low power

New No. 112 NSK Lane, Arcot Road, Virugambakkam -92 from the morning there was low power already we have complained through phone, so please do the needful as early as possible.

rgds