[Resolved] Vodafone — Useless customer care

Andheri, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 rvinraj
Useless customer care

I am Ravindra one of the customer of "Vodafone" having a mobile number-[protected] suffering from the worse services just because o[censored]seless "Customer Care Services.
My purpose of writing is only to tell other people of Vodafone how much Useless company management you are having in Mumbai, no one is sincere here in working.
since last few months and I am unable to talk to the customer care department as the number 111 is always busy. Every month they are charging for an unwanted service.

By Unsatisfied Vodafone Customer,
Ravindra

Useless customer care
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2012
Hello Nitindhureja,

Please share an alternate contact number with us here http://bit.ly/GzLm8G and a convenient time for us to address your concern better. You can also write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for further assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2012
Hello Manikagoyal,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/MlynXt We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 10, 2012
Hello Dr. Prabhuraj,

Thank you for your time on our call. We hope we were able to assist you with your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care, Chennai.

Comments

I was an post paid customer of vodafone using MDN as [protected]. i had selected a police plan of monthly rental 75rs. but due to some issues i have dissconnected my postpaid connection.
I had paid 1000 rs as a deposit while purchasing the card from vodafone care. while dissconnecting the line, i was told that i will get my refund in the form of DD within 45 days. but its more than 3 months, i have recieved no DD & nor a phone call on my alternate number. Before 15 days, i went to the vodafone care at wakdewadi in pune, they told me DD will be couriered at your address within 10 days, yours DD is ready in company & they have sended it. so wait till 10days. Now more than 15days has been passed, but no response? why?
I am Shanmugam one of the customer of "Vodafone" having a mobile number-[protected]. How to connect my web access in my mobile. Lot of time i send the msg(ACT VL - 144), (VL- 52586). I receive one settings in my mobile but not connect to the internet in mobile and pc. I also connect to my mobile through pc via cable. Lot of time i call the customer care but not respond my query.
My Mobile no. is [protected] My number does not calling form Vodafone Costmer care. so please check my number and send to message me from my mobile. I shall be thankful to you.
I m trying to reach vodafone customer executive but all in vain...I hv waisted hrs in trying to reach just to make sure that unnecessary calls and sms from vodafone dont disturb me...Its horrible and too irritating!!!..
I have been calling the customecare for the past 10days, atleast twice everyday, The problem with my number is that i'm not able to send messages. In my first call to vodafone to report this problem Ms. Rajeshwari said, vodafone is facing some technical problem and this problem will be rectified in 24 Hrs.The same story went on for few days, , and one point of time i understood that it is no use speaking to the customer executive so i requested them to transfer the call to Floor supervisor, so tat i can speak to him and get things sloved, since everytime these customer executives would say these things are not in their hands. So with great difficulty they say, they will transfer the call to their supervisor and the worst part is after holding the call for some time the call automatically gets dropped.."HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME". So the next time i told them i want to speak to the supervisor i will tell them this happened so dont try to cut the call..still the same thing happen.Everyday it happens and 01 day in the first call i waited for 10min to speak to the supervisor, after 10min i got bugged and cut the call, i called them again this time i was put on hold for 20 min, then again i cut the call and i called back then said that they will not transfer the call but call the supervisor to his desk, still i was put on hold, and after some time the floor supervisor named - Mr.Srikanth took the phone, i told him the whole story and he promised that the things will be rectified by 10AM next morning.. and i asked if it is not rectified what should be done, he gave me the customer care e-mail id and said u can post in your comments.." IS THAT THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM???"..and next day till 10 PM is was not rectified so again Yesterday i called customer care and i told them the whole story and again i was connected to the floor supervisor, ( after calling and calling several times) his name was Mr. Islam. He said ihe will rectify the same problem in next 4 hrs..now its the 14th Hour and still not rectified..., again i called customer care few minitus after speaking to Mr.Islam, then somebody named Mr. Sandesh pickup and said, mam your problem is since you have not submitted your document..."I AM USING THIS NUMBER FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS, AND HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN NOW...THEY SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME LONG BACK...NOW IS IT A TECHNICAL PROBLEM OR SINCE I DIDNT SUBMIT MY DOCUMENTS????" then i said k, put me on to your supervisor, he said he will connect and i was put on hold for one hour and 30 minitues..since the supervisor didnt turn put so long that i had to cut the call..THIS IS HOW VODAFONE SERVICING THE CUSTOMERS...
i cannot set gprs service in my phone
i want one data transfer SIM card with isd facility for machine use.

please find details and suggest me where can i contact for it...

details:

Temperatur (Betrieb) 0…50°C
Temperatur (Lager) -20…+60°C
Luftfeuchtigkeit 0…95% nicht kondensierend
Gewicht[protected] 270 270
Abmessungen B x H x T 45x101x120 (mm)
Unterstützte Netze 900/1800MHz, 850/1900MHz
Allgemeine Zulassung EN[protected]:2001, EN[protected]:2001
Einsatzland Abhängig vom verfügbarem Netz bzw. Provider
5 Instal
Dear Sir / Madam,

My mobile no. is [protected] which is a campus card. My card validity is expired on 29th of July-2009 & I want to extend my validity, but some of your C.C. executive had told me that recharge with 51 & you will get one year validity. I had done that but instead of validity I got the balance. I already had a talk with customer care executives many many times (9-10 times), but I think that they dont know any think about plan. Every times they misguiding me & saying as usual, "your request is resolved & after 48 hours you will get the extended validity", but since 11-12 days their 48 hours has not yet come. I think that they are only doing time pass there & making the payment. Some executive told me that recharge with 29, 49, 51, 96, 99, 151, 350 etc. etc. I called up hutch customer care number and requested many times, but nothing was done till now. I am so upset now to write after loosing my trust that I would like to discontinue the service of hutch and I will recommend my 125+ hutch service users working with Arneja Heart Institute to discontinue the tie-up with your company.

Thanking You All Team Hutch for giving me a lesson, not to trust blindly over any one and I also will recommend the same about Hutch to every human Being.

Joel J. Nicholas
good morning, i am shailendra from allahabad U.P., today morning i activated to services on my mobile no., and i had Rs.16.81 in my mobile no., the charges of that services was Rs.30 each.but ofter some time i got messege, you have Rs.-83.79 balance.how is it possibe?
Hi I called in regarding my ticket for calls become blank and amount is deducted. The Agent kumerash who spoke to me was rude and stopped my outgoing and incoming calls. Its a rude activity which I never expected with vodafone. And no care was taken for my crediting the amoutn and also my problem is not solved.
your company without any my permission apply services like chat service, callertune service
VODAFONE WOT A JOKE ALL I WANT TO DO IS CANCELL MY CONTRACT, AS I HAVE PAID IT OFF IN FULL. I HAVE RANG THEM THREE TIMES BECAUSE ITS NOT LETTING ME DO IT ON THERE WEBSITE. ALL I GET IS STUPID PEOPLE CLEARLY LYING TO ME JUST TO GET ME OFF THE PHONE. DONT TAKE A CONTRACT OUT WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCELL IT A VERY PISSED OFF LISA HOLGATE!!!
Dear,

I also have faced same problem. But, it fault of ICICI Bank not Vodafone. Hence, never use Icici bank account to recharge your moble online.
i replaced my lost sim before 2 weeks but still it is not activated worst vodafone
i am ankita..today i am calling again and again on 111 but they are not connected me to custmor care xctv...m fed up of yhis..i have an urgent work with them... but they are impossible...
i am takhi.last month i recharged of rs.149 for the plan, that plan not yet activated.i was trying from last month but dint contact customer care executives.i m very disappointed by your service and facing problem in network.its worst customer service.they will not respond to our query immediately and properly.please improve your service and networks.
I am using Vodaphon from past 5 years. but with time the customer care services have become pathetic.

First of all there is no option for Customer care executive when you dial 111.

I have just called customer care to explain why MISS CALL services have automatically get activated. After that when I deactivate it, I was charged for it.
Deferentially 30 rupees in not the concern, but the way the customers are treated is definitely not acceptable.

Worse scenario, when I was trying to explain it to the executive named Ramesh, he disconnected the phone without any solution or prior information.

With all this I would surely look for some other connection as I cannot Trust Vodaphon any more.

Rubi
please diconect to voda alerts cricket
Respected Sir/Mam,
This is pranay sharma my no. is [protected]. i have a got a call from customer care on 16th july to change my prepaid connection to postpaid they offered various plans to me and i immediately selected one of them. on the same day they sent an agent of vodafone to my house and i immediately submit my documents photograph and security amount of Rs.250. On the same day i have got an assurance from customer care that your postpaid connection will be started with the same no within 3 days. i wait for three days and i ain't get any response from your side then i call many times to your customer care but i got the same response that we are on our way and doing the best from you but only assurance that i got and not the result.
you people have said that you are happy to help the customers but i don't think so.
i am totally dissatisfied with the services and really feel like cheated. do something as early as possible and if you are unable to do that than i have other options of switching to other services that are present...
iam recharged my mobil rs 105 my number is [protected] but i have no recivedrecharge anmount inthis time
iam recharged in axis net banking

20277