[Resolved] Vodafone — Useless customer care

Andheri, Maharashtra, India
 rvinraj
Useless customer care

I am Ravindra one of the customer of "Vodafone" having a mobile number-[protected] suffering from the worse services just because o[censored]seless "Customer Care Services.
My purpose of writing is only to tell other people of Vodafone how much Useless company management you are having in Mumbai, no one is sincere here in working.
since last few months and I am unable to talk to the customer care department as the number 111 is always busy. Every month they are charging for an unwanted service.

By Unsatisfied Vodafone Customer,
Ravindra

Useless customer care
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2012
Hello Nitindhureja,

Please share an alternate contact number with us here http://bit.ly/GzLm8G and a convenient time for us to address your concern better. You can also write to us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for further assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2012
Hello Manikagoyal,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/MlynXt We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 10, 2012
Hello Dr. Prabhuraj,

Thank you for your time on our call. We hope we were able to assist you with your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care, Chennai.

Comments

hi,
I just made call to vodafone customer care but the kind of response i recieved from one of the employee was very bad. She doesnt have any sense how to talk to a customers.
that female's name is vinitha... just kick her out so that you wont loose up any of your customers.

+91-[protected]

Vodafone — Wrong Refill and useless service VODAFONE

This refers to My Vodafone no [protected] which I am using from past 4-5 Years.
Today I have sent my person for refill for 1005/- clearing stating the validity for next 2 months on the top of the slip. Vodafone Staff simply done the refill (FULL TALK TIME) without even checking the slip and top of the slip where I had clearly mentioned that 2 months validity. Because of this mistake from VODAFONE staff the balance came to my account but the validity was up to 24.06.2009;
When I approached VODAFONE Stores Andheri EAST, they had informed that, before processing this, they had checked and confirmed with my person, which they have not done actually because I had checked the same with my person also. Vodafone staff told me that they have evidence of the same that they had confirmed on refill when I asked to produce the same, they called one lady staff who claimed that she was physically available at the time of refill but actually, that lady was not available at that time.
When I requested to get the same revered and refill properly as per my requirement and instructions –as per refill slip, they said NO- It’s not possible, I was surprised when they asked me why I am shouting?
It seems, there is some problem with your staff. In spite of rectifying the mistake of their own, they are simply fooling customers. After arguments for 5-10 mins, I had no other option to again refill for 200/- for validating for another one month.
When I told them I want to lodge complain for this, immediately they had given the appeal form, from this< I can at least trace out that, the staff of VODAFONE is not bother about any complaint by any customers.
I am really fed up with this service and very soon, I will be changing the no as I have no other option rather than to change the mobile no of other co rather than to break my head with such irresponsible co.
Mr. Jeet, Ms. Nayab, Mr. Azhar needs to trained I think that how to talk to customer. It seems, Vodafone does not provide any training specially PR skills to their staff.
Really the services of the staff are pathetic and useless.
They are not bother about customer.
It was a worst experience with VODAFONE.
FYI and NA
dear sir,
i am a regular consumer of your mobile connection having
prepaid connection for the number mentioned as [protected]. but i am facing
lot of difficulties from some of your staff as follows:
/>
1. without my knowledge my cell gets caller tunes & deduction
of Rs.30/- for the same which i do not wish to activated. yesterday
i.e., sunday[protected] around 1430hrs. my mobile got call from you &
i disconnected it immediately. around 1545hrs. i noticed from my account
the deduction of rs.30/- towards callertunes which i never did. when i
contacted you immediately i was answered that i had requested for the same
which was not true. in this connection i strongly condomn this sort of
attitude. this is not the first time happening to me like this. this is
fourth or fifth time.

2. now i would like to
instruct you not to activate any caller tunes to this mobile no.
further i wish to know if this sort of action continuing i may think to
cancel the customer relationship with you & go for others.
3. i
expect a line of reply in this connection.

muralis
my vodafone number [protected] is stolen dated of[protected]. so i requested you to that please cancelled my number
my vodafone number [protected] is stolen today so i requested you to that please cancelled my vodafone number immidiately
vodaphone had set caller tune themselves and deducted 30 R.s from balance but now i don't want that caller tone.so please do the needful and to it that itwould never happen again with your service.my number is [protected]
vodafone deducted rs.30 on 19th june towards activation of astrology services from my account without my prior knowledge or consent. when i called up customer care their reply was that it was activated from my side through a phone call. i checked my call log and no calls were made to any of vodafone services for the past month.and vodafone activates the DO NOT DISTURB service after a minimum of 45 days !! can you belive it guys. who will remember after such a long period, and morever after such a long duration company will deny making such requisition.
their customer service of the worst possible standard.

i also have airtel connection. airtel customer service is much better and they once refunded an amount wrongly charged to me.

i also have tata indicom connection. their customer care is promt and polite very much unlike vodafone. and no wrong deductions from tata indicom, tata is very particular in this way.

so guys opt for tata indicom n airtel but never for vodafone.
vodafone!!! no. 1 cellular co. of world… me also thougt it and always used to tel my frnds too… but now after using the vodafone postpaid for more than 6 months… i think there are some policies of vodafone which i think are worst and must b made by some most stupid person of the world.. my credit limit was 1500 but my usage was only 200-400 per month.. i thought to activate GPRS service unlimited pack @ 299 per month.. i sent activation message and i got the reply dat service will b activated within 24 hours. but after waiting for 2 days i called customer care, , some lady told me dat it will b activated in 72 hours, , i got angry but wat cud i do, , i waited for more 72 hours, , but then again the same problem, , i called again and some guy told me dat ur request hasnt been received and i[censored] say i can put ur request and ur service will be activated in 72 hours, , i got angry again but i was helpless, , then after 72 hours more, , i got activation but i wasnt able to use it because i wasnt having gprs settings, , for dat also i had to wait for 72 hours more, , after 72 hours i got settings only for my mobile but i cud not use it on my laptop, , problems and problems, , i was fedup bt helpless, , to get settings i had to wait for more 48 hours, , after so many problems and so much waiting, , i got it atlast and i was thinking that there will not be any problem now, , but vodafone policies!!! they used to add the amount in my unbilling amount, , it crossed my credit limit whereas it was unlimited to use and it will be discounted after 1 month but now the problem which i m getting who will solve, , i called customer care at 111 but that was barred for 1 month, , i went to vodafone store, , he said that because of policies he can only put a request and it will take 72 hours, , he wasnt having any answer for my problems.. dat poor guy told me that i shud compromise with the vodafone policies and shoud do interim payments, , but why shud i pay bacause i know after discount, , my bill will b maximum rs.600-800. he said he cant do anythng else… NOW CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE SOLUTION OF MY PROBLEMS AND CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY I SHUD PAY BECAUSE IT IS JUST THE UNBILLED AMOUNT, , WAT IS THE FUN DAT AFTER SAYING IT UNLIMITED PLAN, , U R STILL CHARGING 10 PAISE PER 10 KB BECAUSE OF WHICH MY CREDIT LIMIT CROSSED, , , PLEASE HELP ME I DONOT WANT TO LEAVE VODAFONE AND CHANGE MY NUMBER, , BUT THE PROBLEMS I M FACING, , WHAT SHUD I DO, , REALLY I M FED UP WITH VODAFONE SERVICES, , I WILL NT RECOMENT ANYBODY TO PURCHASE VODAFONE BECAUSE OF THEIR POOR POLICIES, , POOR SERVICES AND NOT HAPPY TO HELP CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES, , I WANT THE SOLUTION, , PLEASE HELP ME, , PLEASE HELP ME, , my number is [protected].
SIR
MY CELL NO [protected] . I RECHARGED WITH RS 222/- PLAN ON 20/4/09
IT WAS GOING ON WELL BUT ON 18TH IT IS SHOWING NEGETIVE BALANCE AND ASKED ME TO RECHARGE
THE BALANCE WAS RS 150/ TILL THAT DAY . TO MY SURPRISE IT HAS GONE INTO NEGETIVE BALANCE
I CONTACTED THE LOCAL AGENT . HE TOLD U DOWNLOADED SOME PROGRAMMES 3 TIMES HENCE THE NEGETIVE BALANCE. I ASKED HIM TO SHOW THE DOWNLOADS, HE FAILED TO SHOW ANY DOWNLOADS IN MY CELL. HE EVEN TOLD U CANCELLED THE PROGRAMME BEFORE IT GOT DOWNLOADED FULLY
THEY CHARGED RS 200/- FOR DOWNLOADS WHICH I DID`T DO
THEN I RECHARGED WITH RS 50/- PLAN, STILL IT IS SHOWING NEGETIVE BALANCE OF RS 6/-
I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THE MANAGEMENT HOW IT DOWNLOADED EVEN WITH NEGETIVE BALANCE, THEY COULD HAVE STOPPED THE PROGRAMME AS THERE WAS NO SUFFICIENT MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT
IT IS RATHER AMUSING TO SEE THAT WITH NEGETIVE BALANCE THEY DOWNLODED THE PROGRAMME WHICH I NEVE DID AND I AM NO WAY INTERESTED IN THESE DOWNLOADS
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH IRRESPONSIBLE ACTIVITIES IN A REPUTED ORGANISATION
IS ANYBODY TAKES THE RESPONSIBILITY TO RETURN THE MONEY WHICH UR COMPANY HAS CHARGED ILLEGALLY. EVEN HOW THEY CHARGED EXHORBITANT RATES OF RS 100/- PER DOWNLOAD WHICH ARE USELESS AND WASTE OF TIME.
RAMMOHANGODTHI
HYDERBAD
Customer Care Centre Executives,
I am Sudhangshu Maity one of the customer of Vodafone having a mobile no is [protected]. I was suffering from worst service just because o[censored]seless Customer care Service. I was tried still one hour for asked about disconnect the caller tune but not connected and always told you will go to connection, just wait for sometimes. That incident gave me a bad impression about the Vodafone Customer Care Center. Every person have the value of time, but you are irresponsible and yet have not about the Customer satisfaction.
By,
Unhappy Sudhangshu.
dear sir,

i am inform you that we are Vodafone costumer because we listen that Vodafone service are very good. But i am very unhappy with Vodafone costumer care service from last three days.

i do many time talk with costumer care on 111 no. But no any solution of my problem i also do sms of feedback but no any response from your end.

i tell you again my problem, from last few days from my cell voice sms service not avilable.when i do voice sms error show that number in not use and also when i receive voice sms error show number not in use when i dial *0* or *1*.

so, we are requested to you that please solve my problem earliest.

thanks
arun kumar
hi

i m using vodafon number ([protected]) from last 5 years and i paid its bill on time.
in behalf of this number i have taken new sim ([protected]).
which i never use for out going except few few calls which i know but you people send me bill which i never used, regarding this i have word with your executive who suggest me to give complain and submite that sim to the vodafon store n i worked accordingly.now u people stop my services of the vodafon number ([protected]).
so it is request with you people that please solve this problem ASAP.

regards
amar
I am also a new sufferer of vodafone. I bought a new Blackberry mobile fone from Vodafone but i think vodafone as a company does not want the premium customer. I am extremely dissappointed from this sort of low profile approach of voodafone for the premium customers of the try city. I purchased a new connection for my blackberry mobile fone but till now its not working due to non verification of the address as per vodafone's so called verifying agencies. Though the guy has taken my information from myself by meeting face to face at my residence along with my signature on the varification form. Still tey are not satisfied with the information.Since last three days i am not able to use the connection though i have paid for the same in advance.

Their verification people are so useless that they don't know that how & what to ask the customer.

They are simply useless. I can't understand how company can trust on those guys.
dis is my no.[protected]
i recived a call from coustmer care for caller tune...i didnt activated.but i loose money and caller tune activated, , , what to do, , , dis is the second time i make a compliant, , , , , , , , , , , , pls deactivate the caller tune and get my money backkk...i hope you will done early
hello my experience with vodofone is horrible.

i lost my dad on 20th of june.
i didnt go out as people were coming to meet me .

suddenly on 24th of june comes two messages saying that hello you just spoke to some girls
i forgot their names .they asked me how is their response in their office.
again today 25th of june there comes a message
saying that as per your requirement we have chnaged your tarriff plan.
i phoned to customer care of vodofone, the response says sir you had been to our office in kolhapur today and you were there in sangli vodofone office yesterday.

i narrated the whole story even then the customer care person says that i have to go to their vodofone office in person and enquire and he told me that he cant help to me.
this is very embarassing.
i request authorities of vodofone to look into the matter.
even after my phone also they are not lifting the phone.
i am feeling sorry for VODOFONE dealings

dr m.e.treveli
sangli
maharashtra
Please deactivate my vodafone connection at the earliest. I have send u request 10 to 12 days back but u have not taken any action to deactivate my number. Due to your delay i have to pay 400 to 500 rs extra from my pocket...
Find in attachment request letter and scan copy of my passport.
This is my last request..
rishi

Rishi Raj Magraiya
Find in attachment request letter and scan copy of my passport.
This is my last request..
rishi

Rishi Raj Magraiya
I am new customer of Vodafone but unfortunatelly, there is lot of problem in network, as i enter my room the network vanish, not only my room my friend live 1 km far from me, same happen in his house... lot of difficulties about network signal, Very Very Week Signal in Jamshedpur(Jharkhand)...I live in Kadma near Police Station, Kadma. Jab bhi humko phone karna hota hai to main market jata hoon tab jaakar singnal milta hai... If someone responsible person of Vodafone Mobile, Please take necessary Action...

My name is sasikumar at kanya kumari dt. My mobile number is [protected]. that number is used in last 4 years. Now iam activate in vodafone live. My mobile handset number is Nokia 7610. But the vodafonelive (gprs) settings are not issued for the vodafone care. And my complaint was credit on 19.06.09 and 23.06.09. The customer care answer your problem will clear to 25.06.09 afternoon 12.00 pm. But the any officer are not solve my problem. So please rectify my problem.
Stupid behaviour of Vodafone customer care technicians, I got new vodafone sim before 4 days I am unable to activate the ADD ON option for that I have registed a complaint, initaly technicains told that it will get resolved in 2 hours, then they have told that it resolve in 24 hours, as of now there is no resolution. In this regard I have contacted cutomer care if dial customer care [protected] i am getting an msg as " unassigned number ", if dial 111 they are telling this is not the customer care, they not even listening the issue, this is ridiculos then why you people are advertising the ADD ON 5 numbers option,

Is this the professional way .. ...?

20507