[Resolved] Vodafone — Useless customer care

Andheri, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 rvinraj
Useless customer care

I am Ravindra one of the customer of "Vodafone" having a mobile number-[protected] suffering from the worse services just because of Useless "Customer Care Services.
My purpose of writing is only to tell other people of Vodafone how much Useless company management you are having in Mumbai, no one is sincere here in working.
since last few months and I am unable to talk to the customer care department as the number 111 is always busy. Every month they are charging for an unwanted service.

By Unsatisfied Vodafone Customer,
Ravindra

Useless customer care
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2012
Hello Nitindhureja,

Please share an alternate contact number with us here http://bit.ly/GzLm8G and a convenient time for us to address your concern better. You can also write to us at [email protected] for further assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2012
Hello Manikagoyal,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/MlynXt We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 10, 2012
Hello Dr. Prabhuraj,

Thank you for your time on our call. We hope we were able to assist you with your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care, Chennai.

Comments

I am the user of Mobile no [protected]..i have complaint against ur Vas package.I have not activated any kind of service regarding my Mobile.But Yesterday Rs.49 rupees Deducted my Account send the message to activate the Live gurbani service.but Didnt activate Such kind of service.kIndly look in the matter.This kind problem I face twice before Regarding this problem.But no Solution given by ur side.In future If u do this kind of mistake ill go to Consumer Forum against ur Company.
my caller tunes and mci alerts are automattically activated..75 rupees have been deducted ...and i mnot been able to talk to the customer care as they r not connecting my call...
Mobilke No.[protected]
Address: Poovelil House
Manassery Post
Mukkam Via
Calicut - 673 602

This connection i had taken from Calicut, Kerala State, right now i am settled in Delhi. So i dont want to continue this connection. I had approach the Calicut office for cancellation on 05-05-09 they told that use this number up to the end of may. I had send my person at calicut office on 01-06-09 for cancellation, the executive says that for cancellation he needs the sim card, but it with me only and i will be there in calicut only after 5 months.
So that this is to inform you that, i am ready to make the payment up to 31-05-09. Above from that date i wont pay the Bill, i had already clearly mentioned this things to your executive when i visited your point at Calicut on 05-05-09
So i request you to please give a messege to Calicut Office to take my payment and please cancell my connection at the earliest to avoid unneccessary situation

Expecting a revert from your side

Thanks & Regards
Binu Thankachan
Mob: [protected]
I V.R.Kamath owner of Kamath Medicals Bhadravathi Karnataka. My mob no is [protected]. I am selling currency from past 5 years. Now the local distributors of currency are burdening me by saying that 50% of currency must be purchased through scratch cards only. But in our shop most of customer demand recharge though mobile.So I humbly request you to sort out this problem as early as possible and reply me.
hope you wil do the same to help your customers.

Thank you.
I agree, the mumbai service is no better, each time you call the customer center yu get a different rwesponse, they over bill you and then when you ask for billing details, they say pay money and get an itemised bill... so they will keep fraduing until i subscribe to itemized bill??

Vodafone — very bad behaviour of contact center executive

this is complaint regarding very very bad behaviour fro vodafone contact center executive.. today 8th June 2009 time 11.30 pm i tushar panchamiya called vodafone contact center about complait for my prepaid card.. insted of registering the complaint (mr. chirag) just started arguing with me and when i asked for manager he dis connected my call and again i re dialed then (mr. Ashok) came online and when i told him to transfer the line to manager insted of transfer he also started arguing and disconnected the line the again (ms. simmi gangadhar) came on the line she did the same .. so is this kind of service we should expect from vodafone...
main raushan sadhana hun. main apna mobile no. [protected] prepaid se pst paid ke liye apply kiya tha 04.06.2009 ko.sara verification ho chuka hain lakin abhi tak chalu nahi huwa hain.sare formality pura ho chuka hain.78.00hrs se jayad ho chuka hain. pls mera help karo main bhut pdesan hun.main kiya karu koie action lena pdega.cut care main bhi kuch nahi btaraha hain.
hi i m bangalore based customer rightnow i m on roaming n my number is [protected] i mtryng to deactivate my caller tune but of no use. everymrng i gettng msg tat mny is deducting from my account and thanx 2 u nw my bal is in negative.
so can u tell me wat should i do????????????????????
I have been using Vodafone in Pune since 2 yrs now. Recently I got new SIM n submitted my customer form along with necessary documents. After I submitted my forms in two days from that day my outgoing was barred and next day incoming too. And its been a ten days now, but no response from the customer care as well shop guys(from where I purchased) and distributor. I am really vexed with them also in mood to change my SIM, but unfortunately have Rs.500 Talk time in it. Please make sure u give my connection at least today.
I got sim six days before and verification was done on 10th June but no network is available till today My no is [protected]. Kindly give me cutomer care no.and kindly resolve my issue.kindly contact me on [protected].
HELLO SIR
[protected] THIS IS MY NUMBER NOT ACTIVATE OR SERVICE BHAYENDER ( NETWORK BUSY

SO TEL ME

E MAIL ID [email protected]
my number is [protected], iam not having network.iam calling the customer care but they are not taking the phone.please rectify the network problem
I had launch complaint on vodaphone executive on 13.06.09 & my Service Registration no. is [protected]. But, today i want to talk with their executive but there is no responce. Then i think
that talking to their customer care is as helpful as talking to a dogs on street.
Dear sir i have shop in gulbarga dist in karnataka the dealers of your vodofone nobody is taking risk to supply me the demo sim to eazy recharge iam just sealling only your recharge copens so kindlly help me how to recharge the prapied connection on line
my mobile
my sim is deactivated
plese send me contenct No. Vodafone Store's in meerut City, U.P.

because i m owner a 55 Square Feet Land.
loceted by Bhagpat Road, Meerut
vodafone customer service is totally useless. they arrange their interactive voice response sytem in such a way that we can't call a customer care executive or the like easily. they have a service called DO NOT DISTURB (DND) for their customers which is to be activated by the customer. im surprised how can they disturb us and provide a service for that. they know it is a disturbance and still they call it promo calls.
and if any CCE misbehaves with the customer, there is no way to find the person responsible and the customer can not do anything about it. i say VODAFONE SERVICE is totally USELESS.
i had written many letters about my complaint of charges in bill for jan that more charges have been put on the bill, wrong charges have been charged for 4 days Rs 35. i had requested the customer care officer at the R.K. vodofone outlet about it .he just had collected my complaints letter and the problem has not yet solved. i look forward that you and the company will solve it this time just remove Rs 35 which have been charged in bill from current bill i pay the remaining amount.
thanking you,
yours faithfully,
samrat s patel(nashik-6)
Dear sir/madam

Mera phone no. [protected] hai. Jisme problem yah ho gaya hai ki 16 june 2009 se es number se dusre par call hota hai lekin kisi phone/mobile se is par call karne par yah no. uplabdh nahi hai ya switch off bataya jata hai kripya iska jald se jald problem dur karne ki kripa kare.

Sanjeev Kumar jha