[Resolved] Vodafone — Useless customer care

Andheri, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 rvinraj
Useless customer care

I am Ravindra one of the customer of "Vodafone" having a mobile number-[protected] suffering from the worse services just because of Useless "Customer Care Services.
My purpose of writing is only to tell other people of Vodafone how much Useless company management you are having in Mumbai, no one is sincere here in working.
since last few months and I am unable to talk to the customer care department as the number 111 is always busy. Every month they are charging for an unwanted service.

By Unsatisfied Vodafone Customer,
Ravindra

Useless customer care
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2012
Hello Nitindhureja,

Please share an alternate contact number with us here http://bit.ly/GzLm8G and a convenient time for us to address your concern better. You can also write to us at [email protected] for further assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2012
Hello Manikagoyal,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/MlynXt We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 10, 2012
Hello Dr. Prabhuraj,

Thank you for your time on our call. We hope we were able to assist you with your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care, Chennai.

Comments

Stupid behaviour of Vodafone customer care technicians, I got new vodafone sim before 4 days I am unable to activate the ADD ON option for that I have registed a complaint, initaly technicains told that it will get resolved in 2 hours, then they have told that it resolve in 24 hours, as of now there is no resolution. In this regard I have contacted cutomer care if dial customer care [protected] i am getting an msg as " unassigned number ", if dial 111 they are telling this is not the customer care, they not even listening the issue, this is ridiculos then why you people are advertising the ADD ON 5 numbers option,

Is this the professional way .. ...? Mobile No [protected]

Vodafone — useless msg

i got a msg telling that u won so and so money but i dont think its really true please help me in this case

Vodafone — Wrong Refill and useless service VODAFONE

This refers to My Vodafone no [protected] which I am using from past 4-5 Years.
Today I have sent my person for refill for 1005/- clearing stating the validity for next 2 months on the top of the slip. Vodafone Staff simply done the refill (FULL TALK TIME) without even checking the slip and top of the slip where I had clearly mentioned that 2 months validity. Because of this mistake from VODAFONE staff the balance came to my account but the validity was up to 24.06.2009;
When I approached VODAFONE Stores Andheri EAST, they had informed that, before processing this, they had checked and confirmed with my person, which they have not done actually because I had checked the same with my person also. Vodafone staff told me that they have evidence of the same that they had confirmed on refill when I asked to produce the same, they called one lady staff who claimed that she was physically available at the time of refill but actually, that lady was not available at that time.
When I requested to get the same revered and refill properly as per my requirement and instructions –as per refill slip, they said NO- It’s not possible, I was surprised when they asked me why I am shouting?
It seems, there is some problem with your staff. In spite of rectifying the mistake of their own, they are simply fooling customers. After arguments for 5-10 mins, I had no other option to again refill for 200/- for validating for another one month.
When I told them I want to lodge complain for this, immediately they had given the appeal form, from this< I can at least trace out that, the staff of VODAFONE is not bother about any complaint by any customers.
I am really fed up with this service and very soon, I will be changing the no as I have no other option rather than to change the mobile no of other co rather than to break my head with such irresponsible co.
Mr. Jeet, Ms. Nayab, Mr. Azhar needs to trained I think that how to talk to customer. It seems, Vodafone does not provide any training specially PR skills to their staff.
Really the services of the staff are pathetic and useless.
They are not bother about customer.
It was a worst experience with VODAFONE.
FYI and NA
What a 4th class service ... Nice ... Good Growing...
I got a new connecton one week back but still my outgoing calls are barred. I informed them many times but the response was that it will be activated in 2 HOURS!!! I am still waiting for that 2 HOURS. I have submitted my proof twice. When will this CUSTOMER CARE help me???????????????
I am a shopkeeper of vodafone. I have a major complaint against my distributor that is . I had purchased 12 sim and 8 coupan 149 from "Sunshine Distributor" in east delhi which are fake or wrong. I have complained to Sunshine Distributor many times but they are not having intrest into my problem. So i am so dissapoint plz sir take some action ..

"QURESHI COMMUNICATION" A44-B KANTI NAGAR KRISHANA NAGAR STREET NO. 7 EAST DELHI DELHI - 51
I lost my Mobile no.[protected] in the morning of 4th July 2009 and immediaely I made complaint at your Customercare Services Cell to block (close) outgoing and incoming calls. But my mobile has not been blocked (closed) so far. It is requested to block (close) my mobile alongwith outgoing and incoming calls immediately. An immediate action will be highly appreciated.

Narendra Pratsp Singh
Contct No.[protected];[protected]
My no is [protected] I have taken this connection recently, after some time i tried to do easy recharge but i was not able to recharge for any amount getting error i called up to customer care more than 20 times and each and every executive keep asking each and every time questions like confirmation of name, phone number etc no one tried to help me out more than two days hence i could not able to use my cell more than 2 days.

I thought to reduce my call rates from Rs 1 from to 50 paise and called up customer care (111) and spoke with one of executive as per his suggestions i recharged 38 rupee i got 0.1 paise currency and sent message to ACT 38 to 997 again it deducted 38 Rupee from my balance (Total 38+38=76) i called up to customer care no one helping me out and first thing is that they are not able to understand this problem this.

Next problem is that I got 100 sms free per day only 2 sms charged per day i.e. 2 per day rest 98 sms are free but on Monday its started deducting 1 rupee after 5th or 10th sms (Total i had sent 60 to 70 sms and charged 60 to 70 Rupee), immediately I called up one of executive said there is some problem with system hence we will credit that amount with in 24 hours but when i called up next day i.e. July 7 2009 other executive saying that you had sent more than 100 sms hence its charged but i have proof for all sms which sent in my sent box still which is not crossed more than 60 to sms.

Finally i would like say that i think they making fool of customer and making money out it and they way speak with customer and resolving issues are completely !
mera no.[protected] hai 15 dino se customer care ko baat karna chahata hu per baat nahi hoti hai

Mobile Number: [protected].

I had very a bad customer experience from your end. I request to change my plan to lifetime plan, but it was not changed. I have called customer care on Saturday and launched a complaint but it was not resolved. Since now my problem was not resolved.

I called customer care yesterday[protected] stating that my plan was not changed as per my request, but the response from the executive is not appropriate. So i request the customer care executives to transfer the line to the manager, but they have disconnected the line. I have tried 3 times from by mobile all the 3 times they have disconnected. Again i tried from a different number for the first time they have disconnected the line, second time they have transferred the line to the supervisor. Then they have launched the complaint and the complaint registration number is “[protected]”. On Saturday complaint was not taken by the customer care executive as promised. This is not the way to treat a customer, only advertisement will not give complete customer satisfaction.

Note: Customer care executive was speaking very rude to me and while I’m speaking they giving the closing script and disconnecting the line.
This is Pravat and my complaint is that, even though i have'nt asked for any caller tune activation but i have been given a caller tune activation and deducted money for the same any making my balance to zero for which i suffered inconvinence.
I cant send msgs 4m my vodafone no. last 7 days
Respected Sir/Madam,

my mobile no is [protected] is am very disturb from this service bcoz it has atomaticaly activated chat, caller tune and other service activated. so pls stop my all chat, caller tune service and return my balance.if my balance is not returned i shall go to consumer forum.

Amit Shukla
(Legal adviser)
Hi my name is Vijaykumar T Iyer I am using vodafone no since last four years. My no is [protected] there was a scheme on Diwali that if u recharge any offer, your validity will get carryover. W.E.F May 2009 they are not giving carryover validity. ACCEPTED, before May 2009 I recharge my cell of Rs 19 & Rs 35, 15 to 20 times for night min. My NIGHT MIN validity was getting over on 07/11/2009, there was a new scheme for night min that if you recharge with Rs 58 you will get 800 night Min for one month. I called Customer care and ask about this scheme, they told that you will get free min but not validity, I told them fine and I recharge online for Rs 58 on 23/06/2009 after then when Icheck my balance by pressing *147# my night min validity was getting over on 23/07/2009, I complain on 01/07/2009 at satellite vodafone store they told you will get a call, I got call from backend, his name was EDWARD, I explain him each and everythinng in detail he told that I will forward this complaine to my CONCERN department, they will get back to you within 48 hrs. I got call from CONCERN department, his name was DHAVAL RANA, he told you will get your validity within 48hrs and still its one week happen I had not get my validity back. WHY ????????????
Vodafone’s Zoo Zoo’s ads might have made more hits than twenty20 itself. However it has always been more pleasing to watch the commitment coming from Spike – the cute little Pug to the pretty girl - VODAFONE - HAPPY TO HELP.

No doubt Vodafone Essar rate themselves as the “Most Creative and Most Effective Advertisement of the Year”

My eagerness to find out this commitment turned out to be a nightmare after I called up Delhi customer care at 111 to reconfirm my payment towards my mobile bills.

I could have avoided this, if had realised that I was roaming in Delhi. What was more surprising was the executive who attended the phone did not recognise my Vodafone no which was registered in Mumbai.

It was even more surprising to know that a Vodafone customer having an account in Mumbai can’t get much assistance in Delhi and has to call Mumbai Customer care at [protected] which is a charged call. (I believe this could be a new regulation from TRAI. This is what was told to me by Mr. Neeraj Dubey Supervisor on duty, Vodafone Customer care Mumbai). Another reason could be that they have more than 78.08 million satisfied subscribers.

I being a customer at the mercy of a service provider hoped to get some favourable feedback from the supervisors. However it was more disappointing to the call being dropped while being transferred at least 10 times.

Whether it was intentional or a technical snag still remains a mystery but I am at least happy to recollect the names of customer care executives in Delhi. Vijay, Shefali, Satyanarayan, Iqbal and supervisors like Vipin Kausihik and Ratan Singh. The floor Manager on Duty Mr. Atul Gulati did not care much on the quality control and my concern. Perhaps it was not that important for him to attend. I have no reason to blame if I had understood on my very first call that Essar Vodafone speaks different language and has a different profile in each city.

In spite of keeping a different profile, I sincerely appreciate the uniformity in the verbiage - We ARE HAPPY TO HELP YOU from the equally dissatisfied customer care executives. It is ironical to lean that they are always eager to place a customer on a short hold yet prepared to apologise for their long hold.

Out of desperation, when called Mumbai customer, I was fond that the IVR does not have the facility to reach the customer care directly. One has to complete the entire loop and think where to go next. The easiest way after dialling twice, I thought would be to go through buying a new connection and I was quite lucky to be attended quickly Why not have additional call revenue as well as a prospective client.

Vipin, the customer care execute in Mumbai was quite proactive and helpful and told me the payment has been received and my line would be activated at the earliest. The verbiage of course changed from 2 hours to ASAP as two hours had elapsed since I had made the payment.

I wanted to share my experiences of Delhi Customer Care with the supervisor in Mumbai and Vipin proactively transferred my call to Mr. Neeraj Dubai. Having an account in Mumbai I was hopeful to get a favourable reply. However Mr. Dubey was quite blunt and wanted to make it short and sweet to avoid any further doubts of any kind in future.

Mr. Dubey confirmed as per latest TRAI regulations a customer has to call up the home city for any major concern. He also clarified that it was not necessary for a Delhi customer care executive to recognise a Vodafone no. registered in Mumbai. I was also surprised to know it is no more mandatory for the executives to complete the interaction notes after each call. Most of the system based companies call it CRM; I believe Vodafone calls it something else according to Mr. Dubey. Whatever they name it, I believe customers should make their own records for the safety of their concern and avoid any discrepancy.

Finally but not the least one can be sure of getting marketing calls and messages promptly once you become a customer not only on the mobile but also on your alternate landline. I believe it is high time we have some Data Protection Act, if not the privacy of an individual should be respected.

Ajit Keshav Nair
1 have recharged my prepaid Sim for Rs 150/ today(12.07.09) received the message for the successful recharge but the amount is not showing v.phone is [protected]
Myself Subhash Bhardwaj using cell #[protected] for the last more than 4 years. I have been alloted an AD ON connection as mentioned above[protected] last Saturday (04/07/2009) but to my surprise the said connection is still not activated inspite of my repeated calls to your customer care.

I would like to mention here I have called thrice today morning to your customer care @ 111 and somebody picked up the phone and asked me to hold on just a while he / she is trnasferring the call to the concerned person but everytime it has been hold for 5/6 minutes and at last it is disconnected. It seems that your customer care desk is not working responsibly, I have wasted my 1/2 an hour just to register my complaint.

At last I spoke to Mr. Sandeep at your customer care desk and he assured me that your said connection will be activated today but still it is not now at 7.25 pm.

You please look into the matter and get my ad on connection activated immediately.

Thanks & best regards

Jiwan Nagar Chowk,
Focal Point, Ludhiana-141 010
Telefax: +[protected]
Visit Our Internet site at : www.rightsourceintl.com
I am having bad signal from vodafone. i.e. NO NETWORK FACILITY, Despite of complaing this for last Three Months the only response i got from customer care centre, is " your complaine has been sent for Network probelms and it will take at least TWO to THREE weeks of time" Is it fair in such a busy schedule of a bissinesman ? Please resolve my NETWORK problem imidiatly as I am tried of VODAFONE's service. Last complaine with docate No. [protected] dt. 14/07/2009 time 10.52.28 hrs. with Ahmedabad centre.
I am receiving a copybook reply from customer care centre of vodafone saying that the issue is for network problem and it will not be resolved before 25/07/2009. The shocking thing is - paying the money in advance for a phone service and receiving no service from comany.
K. B. Parikh, Ahmedabad.
though late i have dropped my vodafone bills cheque in chandannagore bagbazar vodafone store, but my outgoing connection suspended. pls help and kindly release my out going connection, cheque no is: 955344 dt.05-07-09
though late i have dropped my vodafone bills cheque in chandannagore bagbazar vodafone store, but my outgoing connection suspended. pls help and kindly release my out going connection, cheque no is: 955345 dt.05-07-09 Mob No: [protected]

19963