[Resolved]  Vodafone — all outgoing calls rejected

all out going calls are getting rejected

Comments

Respected Sir,
I am to statethat my mobile no is [protected] and my iyear cativation is upto[protected].Since i recieved a message from your company, keeping this in mind, i have activated my mobile No:[protected] for lifetime activation on 4-7-2008 at malakpet vodaphone store. But from[protected] it is deactivated permanently. i called even to the customer care centre and enquired about it 48 hours back.till now there is no reply . Kindly look into that matter.
my sim card is not working i.e no incoming no out going.when the sim is inserted the tower shown by the mobile is nil.
My vodofone all outgoing calls showing rejected.. When i am doing the call that time connecting shown rejectd.. Pls resolve the issue.

Vodafone India