[Resolved]  Vodafone — i want vodafone mobile number address

I want [protected] this number full address urgent Please help me

Comments

Vodafone — address of this mobile number

Dear, Sir/Madame

last 1 week I called this number ([protected]) but not get any answer still continue .Because this number actually my economic teacher number now i am belong in Bangalore for higher study of economics.i want some study materials from my teacher but i cant communicated with my teacher.that, s why asking please send new phone number & address by mail after that i will be contact with my teacher by currier because my exam is knocking .

with thanks
Prodip
i want address of mobile no. +91 [protected]
i want address of this vodafone no [protected]
i want address for [protected]
I want to know full address for this number [protected] urgent Please help me
i want to know full address for this number please [protected]
i mes my friend
I want to know full address for this number ( tiruvanmiyur yarea- [protected] )please to help me,
Thank you.
i am say to text my friend mobilenumber i now bat address no so i want to know this number address[protected] please helppppppp tooooo
Dear Sir/Medam

Please sir...
I want name & address
of above cell No.

Bhaskar'''''''''''
I WANT THE ADDRESS OF MOBILE NUMBER [protected]
pls. give me address of this number [protected]
i want to know the full address or [protected]
please help me

I would like to know the address of the person holding mobile # [protected]. He is an electrician and had taken some money for buying some goods to repair the heater but never returned. Pls trace his address.
Thank you in advance !!,
kartik
Hi actually i want 2 find out this number because i get call's at late night and it troubles me a lot plz help [protected]
Please give Name and Address of this number immediately because of some wrong calls and unparliamentary languages from this mobile :[protected]
Dear Sir/madam,
I want name and address of the following mobile number

Shweta Gupta
i want to know the name of the owner of this mobile no. [protected]..
dear sir/madam

I face a problem relating with callertunes, dear i facing problems since lasy 4 days . i apply for callertune but by customercare a another song i complaint regarding this on 22.03.09 cmp no-[protected] & on [protected] but my problem is still continue and again today i apply for a tune but again a another tune is activate and unneccesry charges are cut again and again plz shout out this problem as soon as possible. and plz send report in my email id.

Thanks & regards

parveen kumar
i want to know the name of the owner of this mobile no. [protected]
I want to know the owner & address of this mobile Number. they are airtel service person, to change my billing plan in to group they took a money on last Saturday 11 Apr. And now they are not responding yet. when ever I call they are switching off the mobile or disconnecting the call.

pls help me cause my other group member are asking me. So please help me.

1) [protected]