[Resolved]  Vodafone — Deactivate Sim

Please sir my mobil number [protected] deactivity due to allowted official phone from northern railway.
you can contact me on this number [protected] & [protected].

Comments

Vodafone — want deactivation of lost sim

I had lost my mobile phone with sim No. [protected]. Now, i want to deactivate this number. so that nobody cannot misuse that number.

But customer care says that they cannot deactivate prepaid numbers. WHy not?

Then, how can they deactivate my latest phone number for just not brought forward my documents due to dealer's mistake and harassing me for 1 week.

Very poor service

M.R. Sharma
contact No. [protected]
Please sir my mobile number is this [protected] is not found any where please deactive this sim. you can contact me on this number [protected].
dear sir please deactivate my sim
my no:[protected]
sir i have lost my fone which includes post paid Sim having contact no : [protected]
kindly temporary suspend it as soon as possible...

I will be grateful to u
My mobile is lost, i would like to request you to please deactivate my SIM. My mobile number is [protected]
please sir my number was [protected] i lost quite some time back<it is not found anywhere please deactivate sim . you can contact me on this number [protected]
i am from delhi, india
sir
someone stolen my phone in bus please deactivate my SIM. MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]
I had lost my mobile phone with sim No. [protected] Now, i want to deactivate this number. so that nobody cannot misuse that number.

But customer care says that they cannot deactivate prepaid numbers. WHy not?

Very poor service