Vodafone — Worst Network

Maharashtra, India
 amits43
Hello, i am Amit from mumbai, i am using vodafone numbers from last 5 year previously it was good but from last 6 months this is the worst network in Anushakti Nagar Mumbai. i logged a complaint several times but everytime customer care executive (network) says our work is going on and it will be solved in next 10 days ........ it's almost now 3 months following them but nothing happened. i am going to disconnect all the 4 vodafone numbers which i have and will suggest everyone not to use Vodafone .......

This time had a word with Amit Pareek from vodafone network department, he dont have any information and was very irresponsible.

if this is the service vodafone provides to their customer, the worst company it is now a days.

Amit

Comments

waste network..i missed a lot of calls....
i think that i made mistake by taking of prepaid vodafone sim or by using vodafone network...

send that in what way that std call rates can reduced because i used make more calls
Vodafone network starting from madipakkam to Egatoor, Siruseri where my office is situated is completely dead all the time. This network problem persists only for Vodafone users here. We are planning to Demise this stupid network breakdown and this is unbearable.

This is for your red alert. you need to do some action on this poor dead network in this area.
yes, that is true i have same problem at thiruninravur where i reside. I have used airtel and bsnl with decent coverage but having turned to vodafone customer for that past 6months is hell. Leaving the house everytime to attend a call is must. What are they doing with all this happy to help is anybody's guess?
this is to bring to you notice that i am having a postpaid connection in the name of International Timber works my no is[protected]. it is in Plan talk 299 in which i am suppose to get Rs.100 talk value &
500 minutes voda to voda Free. But your billing department is not giving me voda to voda 500 minutes.
free so therefore i hereby request you to look into the matter and revart back to me.

regards
anuj khemani
I am using vodafone in Delhi and from last month i''m going through so many problem with my vodafone network its getting worse and worse day by day. Call dropping, undelivered messaging, not even able to send messages even during low traffic hours. Do something for it or otherwise we have to shift our networks to idea or airtel.
Hi Tanuja,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/ydjsvyx and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
I agree with you. Of late, Vodaphone service has be deteriorated to an unaccepted level. It does not affiliate any pride in owing this product. The adds may be good and appealing but gives me a sense of being cheated. Its is unfortunate to know that many customer have recently switched over to Vodaphone. I’m sure, they have to regret for this switch over.
I agree. Vodafone have deteriorated a lot and that pride feeling is going away. They have deteriorated in terms of schemes, network, charges. In competition TATA DOCOMO have emerged really good now and I am thinking of switching to it if similar situation continues for long.

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)