Vodafone India

Vodafone India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

Vodafone — getting dirty sms [Resolved]

Respected Sir,

I the undersigne Mr.kamil B Borges as resident of khanapur kindly...
Hello Sir,

Just wanted to let you know after 5 calls to the call center of Vodafone, personally interacting...

REMINDER :::: ONE

This is the first reminder for my below mention concern.

MS / MRS Sushma – I had called up your contact center at 3:56 AM wherein my call was not answered wherein I was getting the voice coming at other side & later call gets transfer at IVR. Kindly check what kind of service assistance is their.

Subrato Dass

Subject: Unwanted VAS :::: [protected]
Importance: High

Dear Team,
Ref : Mobile No. : [protected]
This is with reference to highlight that I am your Vodafone user from last 2.5 years. I am regular payer of my bills also. But from last 6 & more months, I am regularly paying for an UNWANTED SERVICE been activated under my Mobile number. This service is “CRICKET ALERT”.
This service gets activated long back under my account while accessing the VODAFONE LIVE. OK with this as it was my mistake but I am looking to discontinue the same from DAY ONE itself. But all in-vain of no use.
Because to delete this service, I need to send an “CAN CA” to 111 but I am getting the revert SMS “You are not ACTIVE for this service. Get Cricket updates & more dial *123*11#. Rs.30 per month”
To get it rectified I had walked up to your nearest VODAFONE store also at NIT, Faridabad. But they people were not ready to help might having too much customer base with you & less manpower at your store. Because one of your member replied “MEI KYA KYA DEKHU….AGAR SMS SE DEACTIVATE NAHIE HO RAHA TOH……MUJHE NAHI MALUM KAISE DEACTIVATE HOGA”
Spoken with your best customer care representative not listed the name with me(check out your database must be there), but of no use. They were GOOD FOR NOTHING. VODAFONE is using the slogan “HAPPY TO HELP YOU” this is absolutely in correct as it should be “HAPPY TO CHEAT YOU”.
I am an employee of DISHTV & my company bears my mobile bills but above mentioned services can’t be entertain. Every month, I need to give explanation for the said service & need to pay the amount towards my accounts team for the clearance. This leads in delay of the bill payment & due to this from last few months I am regularly charged for the LATE FEE amount also.

Check out the details at your end as really feeling that need to highlight to my company management to close the corporate plan with VODAFONE.

Awaiting for your response call for this.

Subrato Dass

Vodafone — Charges of VAS is high

Charges of VAS (Value Added Services) of Vodafone is too much high as compare to other Mobile Service Provider, like Miss Call Alert Vodafone is charging Rs. 30/- Month, Also For Blocking Unwanted Numbers, Vodafone is charging Rs. 99/- Month which is too high, If Vodafone can not provide details o[censored]nwanted(fraud) Numbers this facility of blocking unwanted calls should be free/nominal charge.

Kindly do the needful....

Prakash Srivastava
Mob: [protected]

Recently I took a new vodaqfone prepaid conncetion. And I have submitted my Pune passport and photograph...
    PCN service is activated automatically on my mobile number [protected] on 1st june 2010. Immediately sent NPCN message at 111...

Respected Sir,
    I am using vodafone sim, and my no. is [protected]. I want to my incoming and Outgoing calls list from January, 2010 to Till to date. Please send the details.
    Thanking you sir.
    Respected sir,
    I have a mobile connection vodafone prepaid sim with the number of [protected] since
    Now I want the details of incoming and outgoing calls list from january, 2010 to 22th june, 2010. Please send the details as soon as possible.
    send my mail id ashu.[protected]@gmail.com
    Dear sir

I have pre paid mobile connection no [protected] i want my incoming & outgoing calls list of last 3 months what ever charges i will pay

my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in

thanks & regards
    Thanking you sir.
    i am using vodaphone sim my no [protected] i need incoming and out going list

Vijit
      to paymentassist.., Vodafonecare, bcc: me

show details Jun 3 (1 day ago)

Forwarding...

Respected Sir,
      Myself Tangsal M.F. , I refilled my Mobile([protected]) with Vodafone Scheme of 215RS recharge for 415 mins, I recieved messege that your acount has been refilled with 215 rupees (transaction ID: KK[protected]), but it is not credited to me till after 40 HRs after recharge. I had paid 215 RS to Retailer also 40 HRS ago.
      There customer care people are not co operating with me at all. Every time i call to them they make new stories and asks for 6 hrs time, but even after 40hrs passed they did nothing.
      I am working here in banglore , I am basically from Kalyan (Maharashtra), I need to talk to my family which is not possible due to this problem,
      I kindly request you to take necessary action.
      Thanking You.
      Tangsal M.F.
      Aug 13, 2020

Hi this is to bring to your notice that couple of month back I Have applied for a vodafone connection (Post paid).

Mr Sanjeev from Vodafone contacted me and sold me a sim of mumbai knowing that i am residing in vasai and it will attract roaming charges.

Despite of my repeat complaints company dint take any action on my conern nor they provided any complaint number whenever i called up. I was persistently asked by them to take free roaming services by paying some additional charges ....That was only resolution they had for my concern raised.

Fienlly when their collection agency and agent contacted me, i explained them whole scene telling them that i had not used this sim and i want a replacement untill i get replacement i am not going to pay the bill.

Now they had sent me alegal notice via J.R VAKIL AND ASSOCIATES
        Ref no.-VEL-AltMAY-10-04BAL.Irv6 asking me toclear the dues or they will take a legal action against me.

I want justice on these matter :

1. When i told this men Mr Sanjeev that I am in Vasai and this number will be used in vasai why did he provide me Bombay number ??

2. When I got welcome call from executive of vodafone and same thing was put forward to her, she asked me to take free roaming voucher instead of offering me replacement of SIM.

3. DEspite of me telling 5times to company that I have not used this sim and will not make any payment till u give me a new number which will not catch roaming in vasai....They kept bothering me with their collection agents and calls .

4.Icing on the cake is they are sending me the legal notice for a mere payment of 508Rs with an regular interest of 18%

DO YOU THINK THIS IS THE WAY A COMPANY IS SUPPOSED TO CHEAT THEIR CLIENTS ????

Vodafone — FOR SIM CARD CLOSED [Resolved]

RESPECTED SIR,
          MYSELF MADHU SHARMA W/O-SRI SATPAL SHARMA
          ADDRESS
          ...

I am Dr. Niraj from Jalandhar cant. Vodafone care activate the services like job alerts, call filter, miss call alert etc and deduct money even after denying to activate the services. It is rediculous that they deduct money from our balance and we not only feel cheated but also sometime we feel helpless at the new place where we need some talk value. My mobile number is [protected] and my adress is H.N.: 612, new defence colony, phase I, Jalandhar cant. My second number is [protected].
          Aug 13, 2020

I had purchased a Blackberry 8520 Curve from the Vodafone outlet at JMD Regent Square at Gurgaon on the...
            Below is the msg i have received on my mobile number [protected] (new delhi) dated :May 31, 2010 at 10:41 PM

From...

Vodafone — Poor signal strength [Resolved]

I am using vodafone post paid connection for years. My office is in infantry road, Bangalore-1. The address shows...

I have mobile No. [protected] since last 5 years. My problem is message outgoing services is not properly working since last 5-6 days, but message incoming services is O.K. As soon as I send the message on any mobile no. of Vodafone or anyother co., after that one automatic message receives "MESSAGE SENDING NOT ALLOWED". Regarding this matter, we have 3-4 times contacted your customer care service on toll free no. 111, but my problem is not rectified till date.

I requeste you to kindly look in to the matter personally and revert back immediately for which we shall be thankful.

Thanking you in anticipation of your kind co-operation.

With Best Regards,
            (U.P.)
            MOBILE: [protected]
            EMAI: [protected]@gmail.com
            Aug 13, 2020

I had taken a connection for Vodafone, Bangalore arount 2 yers back, and updted the number in DND. But daily I am getting a lot of advertisement messages and calls. major share of getting advertisement call from HDFC credit card. I had raised a complaint to vodafone customer care 4 times(vodafone Ref:[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected] but till now now I did not get any positive replay from the concerned department and every time the represantative replaying the same the calls are pertain to other service provider.But still I am getting calls daily minimum 3 calls.

I think this may be the problem of vodafone management. The lack of administration. I had an experience with different service providers. and this is one of the worst customer service I had used in this time.

Now I am getting calls and message from vodafone customer care stating that " Please submit your Photo and ID card to nearest vodafone store and enjoy uninterrupted service" am not able to understand after two years vodafone is asking the proof.Now I am thinking to take a new connection from a different service provider and throw this vodafone sim card
              Aug 13, 2020
              i m already activate DND on my vodafone number [protected] in the month of JAN 2008 but DND not working from the same time i m already complain regarding this from JAN 2008 ti till today but so solution is provieded by the vodafone i m already companin regarding this to 111 as well as 1909 but both is not able to sove my problem.
              whenever i m getting SMS or phone call i just call to 111 or 1909 for this and they registed my complain
              not again i m geting SMS and call, i dont know wht is the problem with my DND.

regared
              mohit
              noida
              INSPITE OF REPEATED COMPLAINS TO 1909 AND CUSTOMER SERVICE I STILL GET MESSAGE FROM 57886 AS A FLASH DELIVERY SUCCESSFUL AND A MESSAGE IS SAVED IN MY INBOX EACH TIME THIS HAPPENS I AM CHARGED APPROX RS 3. I HAVE NEVER SUBSCRIBED TO THIS SERVICE. EVERY TIME U CALL THE 1909 THEY JUST SAY IT WILL TAKE 45 DAYS TO DEACTIVATE YOUR SERVICE. THE BEST PART IS WHEN YOUR BALANCE ON THE PREPAID CARD IS RS. 0 YOU WILL NEVER GET THESE MESSAGES, ONCE YOU RECHARGE THE CARD THE MESSAGES START AND YOUR BALANCE RAPIDLY REDUCES. THIS IS A FLEESING THE CONSUMER PLEASE HELP. MY NUMBER IS [protected] & [protected]

Dear Sir/Mam
                Somebody Has Used My Moblile number [protected], Without Touch My Moblile Hendset , Might be It was Used...

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in regards to the network issue faced on my number [protected] for which I have been complaining since the past 1 year.
                I have complained not only to the call center but also sent several emails and also visited the Vodafone shop (Santacruz), to which I have neither received any call / sms till date, nor is there any improvement in the network.
                I get 0 network bar at my residence which is causing a lot of inconvenience to me. The address where I am facing network issue is as given below :

707, Bldg No 15,
                New Mhada Colony,
                Opp. Sunder Vihar Hotel,
                Prateeksha Nagar,
                Sion (East)
                Mumbai - 400 022.
                Alternate Number :

I have also requested for a address change to the above mentioned address, for which I was asked to visit the Vodafone shop and submit my residence proof.
                What is the need for documents to be submitted again while I have been using this number for more than 2 years now.

Request your intervention to resolve my concern, as I have not been getting any response from Vodafone.

Looking forward to a positive response.

Thanks & Regards,
                Kuldeep Kadam.
                Alternate number : 39951172 / 39951173 / [protected]
                Email Address : [protected]@yahoo.co.in / Kuldeep.[protected]@TATA-AIG.com

I am a Airtel User, Regularly I am getting call from [protected] who uses slangs and doest speak...

I have a Vodafone connection and I keep getting unsolicited messages regarding tips, jokes etc. These are not messages but appear on my screen. It is taking up a lot of battery life and i am forced to continuously charge my phone. My fully charged battery because of the messages doe snot even last half a day. It is very annoying. Vodafone is a nuisance. Please tell me how i can stop this from happening!

Vodafone — nuisance

Pl give me the address and name of the person of above no.
                  pl reply me fastly.
                  I will be very thankful to u.

Vodafone — Tips Messages

we get this tips messages and alerts some accidently activated and when we de activate it i was informed that it will take another 45 days to implement it
                  why the hell it should take that long when we activate it starts ASAP but not the other way round

Vodafone — nuisance of ad msgs

After every call that I make or receive, I get a message from Vodafone. Is there any way to stop that?
                  Please register your mobile in the Do Not Disturb policy.

Vodafone — Nuisance

[protected] I am getting the calls from the following number again and again asking to fu_k and k_ss and distrubing a lot .please take an action as soon as possible otherwise give details of the following number such that i will compliant in Police station

Vodafone Prepaid — false message

sir

i hay one message of regulare 14 time i have given dietal

massage sander is TD ABACCUS
                  massage ditel YOU HAVE GOTTEN 400000 IN TEXACO WORLD POVERTY ELEVERTION PROGRAM. TO GET YHIS AMOUNT SEND EMAIL US ON (texacounit2011$live.com)Tel [protected]

received time 11.45 to 12.00am