VVS bar and restaurant — Liquor sale above MRP rates

madhusudhan_mvj
Liquor sales in some of the bar and restaurant in Bangalore is sold for more than Maximum retail price. Even though there is rule that any retail materials should not be sold above MRP rates bars around Bangalore have been selling liquor above MRP rates.

I request you to put an inquiry considering my complaint and take a strict action on the Bars and restaurants around in Bangalore who are selling liquor for more than MRP rates.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This is right. I think the government people are also involved in this scam. Lokayuktha should take up this case and crack it. Right from the bar owner, its associates to the sales tax team and the income tax team.
Dear Team,
I would like to take all of your attention that Liquor selling in some of the shops bars and restaurants in Bilaspur chhattishgarh is than Maximum retail price. Even though there is rule that any retail materials should not be sold above MRP rates . They are taking at least 30% to 40% more than MRP, its means they are charging as they wish.

I request you to put an inquiry considering my complaint and take a strict action on the shops, Bars and restaurants around in Bilaspur chhattishgarh who are selling liquor for more than MRP rates.

Please, check and resolved the problem specially shops keeper doing for the same.

VVS bar and restaurant - Liquor sale above MRP rates