[Resolved]  www.vland.biz — Best plan for investment

Invest in www.fvland.biz
I just wanted to tell you about this very new MLM concept. This is a very new company and called FVLANDS. Pls visit the website http://fvland.biz/

The company gives 2 % return on investment everyday for 150 days! this is the BEST plan in the market right now. Since its new, you can make the most of it now!

There are many attractions in this plan!

1. You get 2% o[censored]r investment Daily for 150 days
2. You get 50% o[censored]r direct referal's daily bonus for 150 days!
3. You will get 10% o[censored]r Direct referal's investment at the time of enrollment !
4. Binary is calculated on a DAILY basis! u will get 20% of the business generated by ur legs!

this company is brand new and has been started by some well known people who are strong in the business! this plan will easily overtake wealthline and all !

join fast, all mlm leaders are rush in into this. We can make lots of money in the initial stages! contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com or call [protected] for more details soon!

Best plan for investment

Comments

i want to know more about the concepy of the business.

how can i join in your business

thanks
This is very best paln for investment...
So join all mlm leaders...For more details..Contact no. [protected], [protected].
or e-mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com
Package
Points
Package -1 (1500) Compulsory from the Company
Top Up Package - 25000 Top Up points
BD when introduces new BDs becomes Sponsor.

Registration Process

After joining every BD will be issued temporary login ID and a Password.
BD Registers online using this log-in ID and Password and gets Authorized User ID and Password for online transactions.
Registration is done using E-Pin (pre-paid voucher) and E-wallet.
Spill compensation – spill is manual, placement ID decided by BD making spill.
One BD can purchase as many packages as he wants in multiples of 5000 points and get compensation on every package.
Compensation only through E-wallet or E-pin.
E-wallet is transferable.
E-wallet can be credited or debited by the company.

Daily Compensation

Points will be counted every day.
BD gets 2% (points) of product package points up to 150 days every day from the date of joining for all days.
BD gets compensation of 2%(points) per day from the day next to product purchase up to maximum 150 days from the date of joining.
All compensation without any further levis.

Sponsor Compensation

Sponsor will get 50% of the Daily Compensation received by the Direct immediately after his/her direct gets Daily Compensation.
This compensation will be displayed on daily basis and will be transferred E-Wallet.

Instant Compensation

Sponsor will get 10% of the Joining Package Points by the Direct. This is one time compensation which sponsor will get on each direct.
This compensation will be automatically calculated on daily basis.

Binary Plan

This compensation will be calculated daily, based on the product purchase from the down line.
For the calculation of binary compensation, system will consider the total of purchase points in the down line.
This will be calculated automatically on daily basis.
BD will get 20% of the matched product purchase and Top Up.
Capping - 5, 00, 000 points per day.
Simulation subject to the Company policies.
Once payout calculation is unmatched, product purchase will be carried forward.
For Example –

• In a payout BD 500, 000 : 5, 50, 000
• Carry forward will be 0 : 50, 000
• BD will get compensation as 20% of (50, 000) = 10, 000 points.

Stage Compensation

BD will get 100 points per joining in the down line maximum up to 10 levels of the Binary tree.
Example –

In this example A is sponsor of B, C, D and E.
E is sponsor of F and G.
A will get 600 Points.
B will get 400 Points.
E will get 200 Points.

Terms & Conditions

No cash transactions.
Only points are transferred from one account to another.
To encourage more and more site hits the company has designed this plan and the company will not be responsible for any direct financial transactions done without the company’s knowledge.
Points given by the Company get converted into e-wallet.
The Company doesn’t issue any advanced cheque.
Any financial transaction needs written permission from the Company.
Product Package once purchased can not be returned or cancelled.
Package information is available with the Company management.

For more details
Call me on [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
The best offer from Arjun Thorat.
Invest 50, 000 & get 1 Tola Gold
1, 00000 Get 2 Tola
Offer limited...
Call me on [protected]
I HAD INVESTED 8, 00, 000 (8 lakhs) RS OF MY wealthline leaders, , , at first we were very happy by watching the good returns, , of INCOME, , But now we understood that, we are geeting money of our team mates... Company is not paying single amount to us.. we are rotating our own money in market.. It mean unless and until we will work in field we will bring the joining we will, , get payment..When our joinong will close our payment will also be close..

So therefore I have one question from thiscompany that what we will do with points, , Only we will see in computer... Is company is in the mood to start bank -system payment.. So that atlist we can CLEAR 50% of our down liabilities...

Thankyou...

WE HAVE ONE REQUEST TO FVLAND, , , TO START BANK SYSTEM PAYMENT LIKE.WAY2LIFE THEN AUTOMATICALLY OUR CUSTOMER WILL BE ATTRACTED.. FOR THIS, ,

MY NO.. [protected] (w.b)
hiii frdz new year bonza on fvland for only here if any one point of fvland u get discont on 20% and u want large point u get 35% discos, , , , any want..so call me [protected]...offer limtedddd
fvland company is totally FRUAD company. i m the person who as invested in this company at 30 nov. till now i not gotted any money. above 500 people are invested but they also not get any money.we are investting the money but they show the money in POINTS. it mean there is different in points and rupees. they must write the word RUPEES instead of POINTS. their is no any source for cash or cheque payment by the company. only the points are shown on the website.so be ALERT
it is possible to bank transfer explain me

regards
r.sukla
ANYBODY WANTS FVLAND PINS, I WILL GIVE THEM IN 50% DISCOUNT. IF INTERESTED CALL ME ON MY CELL [protected] - [protected] - [protected]
Invest in good & safe companies like fpf750.com with a minimum of Rs. 750/= or 5250/= or 11250/= investment and get a product + investment income in D.D every month for 1 year. Totally risk free investment. anybody interested call me on [protected] - [protected] - [protected].
I WANT TO SELL MY FVLAND FUND WITH 30% DISCOUNT OFFER FOR LIMITED PERIOD. CALL
50% discount on FVland, interested party call [protected]
1..PRODUCT PACKAGES – MINIMUM 5000 INR & MULTIPLE OF IT..
2..REGISTRATION CHARGES - 1000 INR
3.PRODUCT – HOLIDAY PACKAGE.
4..BANK TRANSFER – 25% CHARGES (INCLUDING TDS).
5..BANK TRANSFER REQUESTS WILL BE PROCESSED TWICE IN THE MONTH – 15/30 OF EVERY
PENALTY RETURNS – 5% DAILY UPTO 100 DAYS

more information visit website:www.eglobalsoln.com
mail me: [protected]@gmail.com
call me- [protected]
1..PRODUCT PACKAGES – MINIMUM 5000 INR & MULTIPLE OF IT..
2..REGISTRATION CHARGES - 1000 INR
3.PRODUCT – HOLIDAY PACKAGE.
4..BANK TRANSFER – 25% CHARGES (INCLUDING TDS).
5..BANK TRANSFER REQUESTS WILL BE PROCESSED TWICE IN THE MONTH – 15/30 OF EVERY
PENALTY RETURNS – 5% DAILY UPTO 100 DAYS

more information visit website:www.eglobalsoln.com
mail me: [protected]@gmail.com
call me- [protected]
helo
dear friend if any qury & if looking any besy oppertunity u can call me my mobile no- [protected]
and email- [protected]@gmail.com
recently i was invest money in "chip construction'
the website of that comany is "www.fvland.biz"
the total amount of invest is " Rs 13000 "
this is very nice way to invest:
this is working...just in 10 days i was maked Rs 5000.
trust me its really really working...
i[censored] have any kind of douts and queries please contact me...
on this number...[protected]