Dell India
Dell India Pvt. Ltd.
2036

Dell India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore
Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

2036
Load

Dell India Complaints & Reviews

May 25, 2018
Please be informed that, with reference my 2 complaints service number[protected]Re-3rt[protected] rk) and [protected] 37wnpqm2 to attend to my dell system complaint and system procured recently 4 months back from m/s baid electronics, vijayawada, ap and under warranty. As per your mail service quotation in rs.400/- agreed through e-mail and same confirmed your technical team. I am number of times follow-up in this regard thr' e-mail and your customer care team. But till date not respond your service engineers in this regard. I am not satisfaction your company service and products. Please look in to this matter and provide the your service engineer immediately.in case not attend to my complaint, i will be approach legal formalities to your company and the same inform to media, face book and what shop and your top management. Please confirm
A. Mastan rao
Gollapudi
Vijayawada.

[May 26, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased laptop online on 28.11.2018 i faced problem on same and given for service at service centre on 12/5/2018 they told hard disk to change but till date i have not received my laptop after hard disk change.Even after 12 days.
    Enclosing bill and service report copy for ur persual.
    I am really surprise id it after sales service by "dell".I aleays use dell product but tis time i am really dissatisfied.
    So please loom in the matter at the earliest.
    kedar nath ghuwalewala
    service complaint
    service complaint

[May 25, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
      May 23, 2018
      I purchased abovesaid laptop in the moth of june 2017. From the first day this laptop is working very slow, without usage disk usage shows 100 percent. I have raised this issue before you many times, you changed the hard disk of my laptop but still laptop is very slow performer. Now i have decided to go consumer court. Kindly change this laptop if you can. This is th daulty product given to me by dell.

[May 24, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I am purchase my new laptop and there will be facing issues from starting
      There will be a very bad experience will dell

1 touchpad will not be working
      2 motherboard will be not work
      3 slow work process
      very horrible harddisk

J
        May 21, 2018
        I had ordered for two pcs about two weeks ago - till date there is no clue what happened to the order. I request cancellation and full refund of the amount.
        Order no.30035551. Please check about the status of the order we have made.

I keep getting replies from dell staff that we will update you but to no avail they also do not know what is happening with the order.

[May 21, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        When I want to off my laptop Bluetooth off then, it is not off. it always keep on always

I bought dell inspiron 5577 laptop from amazon on 6/4/18 and received it on 11/4/18 (On installments, product price rs. 77, 895.00). I started noticing problems in the laptop since the very first day, like, sound distortion, google chrome freeze, groove music freeze, films & tv freeze and ultimately overall windows freeze. Dell premium support was in contact regularly and they tried everything but problems didn't go away. They even asked me to reinstall the windows and download all windows updates, which i did, but still problem of freeze kept happening.in mid-may, dell requested me to visit a service center and deposit my laptop there for fixing. I did so and got my laptop back, without seeing any major difference in the performance. The problem of windows freeze is happening again every minute or two. Sometimes it freezes for a 2-3 seconds and sometimes for 30 seconds.
          After i told this to dell (Problems happening again even after service center fixed it), they asked me for evidence of sound distortion problem. I sent them the recordings and they asked me to send in another format because they were not able to play the files. I did again and dell has not replied so far.

When i told this to amazon on 26/4/18, they told me that the last date of return/replacement was 22nd. I requested them to do something and they asked me to obtain "service denial letter" from dell in order to get return/replacement request accepted. Dell bluntly rejected my request of that letter saying that they were not denying me service.

Dell has failed terribly to solve any of the issues that i have been facing. Neither did they solve any of the issues, nor did they help me in getting this defective laptop returned/replaced. That letter from dell would help me in saving my money. I am unable to use this defective laptop. I have been sitting helpless for last 40 days.

May 20, 2018
            Please guide me regarding Stock DHYANAFIN not updated in my DP holdings, I am very much in need of my hard earn money.

Please guide how could I get my money back

[protected]@yahoo.com

Details:
            Date: 15- april-15
            Client: DHYANAFIN
            Description: Based on the fake SMS, it happen to purchase 20 stock of DHYANAFIN for worth 405/-rs per stock, but surprisingly these stocks were not available to execute, these are fake stocks, I want know when I am going get my money back

[May 20, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

May 17, 2018
              The system we have purchased online dated 16.01.2018Dell Inspiron 15 3567 (Core i5 (7th Gen)/4 GB/1 TB/39.62 cm (15.6)/Windows 10), the performance of this system is WORST, DELL support team have been performed several service steps to make it perfect but it is still not working fine.

The system will stop working sometimes, sometimes the color of the screen will change to other colors. please refer the image attached herewith, we have been reported this to DELL several times since the March 2018 but it seems that the people in DELL don't care about this or they are not willing to replace the system.
              dell inspiron 15 3567 (core i5 (7th gen)/4 gb/1 tb/39.62 cm (15.6)/windows 10

[May 18, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

May 15, 2018
                Unfortunately i met with an accident on 16th december 2017, in which my laptop (Dell vostro 15 5568, express service code - [protected] and service tag - 79xmsf2) got damaged. I immediately called up the technical support for help, they suggested me to go to service center where service center asked me to submit the laptop and come after 1 week. I did the same and got a call from dell client resolution team (Mr. Krishna dutta mishra) asking me to replace the laptop with a refurbished laptop, i denied and asked for the repairing of the same laptop. They first agreed and wasted around 2 weeks and forced me to agree for the replacement. I agreed on that as well.
                Dell picked up the faulty system from my home on 18th of january 2018 and promised me to replace the laptop within 2-3 weeks. (Copy of email and phone records must be strong proves, which i am having)

They provided me with a quotation with contradictory features stating vostro 14 is going to replace my vostro 15. I asked what this 14 and 15 in the name means? I called different departments of dell to know the truth. All were saying that it means that it is the screen size, now if it is a screen size that it must not replace my laptop as it was 15inch screen and 2-3 people who were frequently in my contact replied that it's just a series and none other than that, don't worry you will get the right laptop for which you have paid.

They were taking unnecessary time and keeping me on hold. I tried to get the correct status so that i can save my studies, but they always used to say that i will receive the laptop within next 4-5 days. (Again i have copies of the mail).

Finally they replied that there is some government interaction (They did not specify what it is) so they are unable to do the needful and cannot ship the laptop directly to me and mentioned the location of purchase. I asked them, in order to control the already harmed studies and didn't want to harm it anymore, i replied that i am ready to pick the laptop from the location of purchase which is gwalior (M. P.).

Then they asked me to go to location of purchase for collecting your system to indore or mumbai. I was shocked but somehow to save my losses without a system i agreed for indore as well but then they asked me to go to pune and now they started mentally harrassing me. They were literally making me a fool, i agreed for pune as well but they were not happy with that much of problem created to me they wanted to harrass me more so they ordered me to go and collect from delhi, this time i denied and as the distance was 1000km from jabalpur where i live and study and studying without laptop is not possible at least for me. I was having many projects which needed coding and many needs simulation and modelling all this requires a laptop, but due to not having laptop i lost at every stage. I even asked them, if you are unable to provide me then let me know, i will somehow arrange and purchase a new one but they kept their fake promises and trying to mentally harass me. They still don't want to give me the laptop.

Now my semester is over with many defeats just due to laptop case and their fake promises. Only the number of persons handling this case has increased but the case has got no end.
                According to them, they have shipped the laptop to indore but the owner of the company to whom they have shipped is not ready to give me the laptop as he is not clear with the process to close.

I am unable to understand that how does these people handle a such a big company. They still don't know the process how to close any case.

This is why, i am exhausted and feeling mentally harassed and want to file a case against dell and these people involved in this case.

Email ids of the people involved:-
                Krishna. Dutta. [protected]@dell.com
                Mahendra. [protected]@ingrammicro.com,
                Farsheed. [protected]@ingrammicro.com,
                Gurpreet. [protected]@ingrammicro.com,
                Kavitha. [protected]@ingrammicro.com

Kindly let me know if any other thing or document is required.
                non delivery of replaced product even after pick up of faulty system 4 months ago
                Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 13, 2018
                They resolved the issue after complaining.

[May 15, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Arjun Singh Jadoun Oct 13, 2018 Resolved

T
                  May 15, 2018
                  I received my dell optical mouse yestreday when i opend today the mouse was open from the plastic cover bag n left key of...

R
                  May 13, 2018
                  I have a dell laptop with service code no 5w34582. I would list down all the issues that i have faced as yet

1) display went off - had to be replaced

2) mother board went off - had to be replaced

3) keyboard went off - had to be replaced

4) hard disc conked off - had to be replaced

5) windows had to be reloaded a couple of times.

6) facing blue screen errors

7) now the laptop is heating up and has slowed down

In short after every quarter the laptop faces a new issue, i had asked for a replacement/refund of the laptop in the very 6 months but i have been denied the same every time i have asked for the same. The laptop is a waste of money time and efforts for me since it has been constantly giving some issues as stated above. It is lying useless since it cannot be relied upon, it shuts down any time it wants, slows down any time it wants and only thing dell wants to offer is formatting the laptop and returning the same back although the same is yet under extended warranty for one more year upto april 2019

I would require either a replacement with a fresh dell laptop or refund of the amount i spend over the laptop. But the company is denying the same. Kindly help me with the issue.

Ruchi gadhia

[May 14, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                    May 11, 2018
                    Hello sir,
                    My name is Mohit meghwanshi. I purchased my laptop on 2nd January 2018. When I purchased my laptop from the end day it will be irritating me. In 20 days laptop is start problem 1st battery charging issue than battery isue. Than in February laptop is again start problem on keyboard. But it automatically solve. But in April it again problem on keyboard. I'll complaint on customer care. Than engineer come in my home and change the keyboard but when during changing keyboard laptop's finger print device is got worse. Than engineer again registered a new complaint for finger print device. New device is come n again change it when it will be changed all devices including mother board, keyboard, finger print it doesn't work properly. During resolving problems the display is doesn't work. I just get irritated of this system. Again and again problems are come. And it will give m irritation. When I complaint for replacing my system the company will not agree for change my laptop. So please help me for replacing my laptop.
                    to replacement of my system

[May 12, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

L
                      May 8, 2018
                      1.purchased dell laptop on[protected] at sl computer gallery b.o in visakhapatnam, gajuwaka. Vide bill no :bo/0053/apr-18.
                      2. We started our entire discussion keeping in view with the price list(for 7570 model) in that store, in which the sold model(7560 model) not available.
                      3.from the list we selected 7570 model, but he gave the model 7650 which we did not observe. But the shop keeper says that he told only 7560.
                      4.after coming home we verified the data and found that we asked for 7570 where as we got 7560 that too with wrong configuration.
                      5.the bill he gave with 7560 and with wrong configuration.
                      6.the bill and price list(with models ) is attached for reference
                      7. Lets assume that we are wrong, but the bill and the product sold are contradictory.
                      8.please do the justice.
                      got wrong product from dell exclusive store
                      got wrong product from dell exclusive store

[May 09, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
                        Apr 23, 2018
                        When i type ([email protected]), the result found (") and when type (Shift +") the result (@) from when the laptop buying.
                        Please solve immediately.
                        Debasish thatoi

[Apr 23, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        The lappy is having good feaures
                        Hi I bought a Dell mouse ms116 t black last year. The mouse is not working properly. Left click randomly registers as right click.

Please guide me in the process of replacement.

Serial no. is CN-005WC[protected]V7E

Apr 20, 2018
                          Hi I bought a Dell mouse ms116 black on 4th Jan 2018. I am sad to say that the mouse is not working properly. Left click randomly registers as right click. Please guide me in the process of replacement. I went to the service center and they told me to contact through email. The rest of the details are in the invoice attached.
                          I have tried to service tag but there is only one serial number. Very disappointed.
                          mouse is not working properly

[Apr 21, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apr 17, 2018
                            Team,

I have contacted dell team for my laptop issue.

Issues of my laptop is as follows:

1over heating of laptop within 10 minutes if i use laptop on lap or pilow.
                            Also laptop heats within 90 mins if i use it on table.

2if i have 100% charging in laptop. I am getting only 2-3 hours battery backup which is not sufficient if i need to use laptop 6-7 hours. I need to attached charger. Don't understand difference between laptop & desktop.

3also laptop hangs sometimes even if i use youtube only.

4screen flickers on login.

Dell team has given me some exe which i have installed. Still issue is not resolved.

Dell service center suggested me to reset my pc.

I have done that to.

I have purchased latop on 18-mar-2018.
                            Within 2-3 days i faced these issue. I am co-ordinating with technical support, laptop seller (Dell authorized store) & dell service center
                            For solving these issues. But not getting any positive response. I am facing these issue since 1 month.

I have purchased dell laptop because of good performance.

If i am facing these issues within few days i feel its better if i buy laptop from other company.

If feel like i have done mistake by choosing dell.

I don't know whether seller sold me genuine copy or not. If he has sold genuine copy then thses issues sholuld not come.

I hope you can understand issues faced by me. I have wasted my valuable time for troubleshooting thses issue and i don't want to waste more time on these things.

Kindly take necessary actions agianst these on priority.

Thanks & regards,
                            (Dell user)

[Apr 17, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased dell inspiron 5570 laptop in the month of february 2018. I have purchased this laptop specifically because it can support upto 32 gb of ram. This laptop has got 2 ram slots and can support 16 gb ram per slot to make it cumulative ram of 32 gb on the machine. I got my laptop with default 8 gb ram. As on their site it says that additional ram can be purchased separately, after a month of receiving my laptop i raised a case for additional 16 gb ddr4 2400 mhz ram chip for my laptop. Now they are saying that this ram is not at all available with them and they have no idea when it will be available.

I have asked them the following questions which they aren't able to answer properly:

1. They are selling laptop which can support upto 32 gb ram and they say that they don't have / keep 16 gb ram and only 8 gb ram is available.

This laptop has 2 ram slots. To make it 32 gb i have to put 16 gb in each slots, they are suggesting to buy 8 gb which doesn't serve my purpose.

My question is that when they are selling laptop which can support 32 gb ram why dont they keep 16 gb ram in stock.

2. When i spoke to them they said that they have received similar feedback from other customers and they are trying to get ram.

I asked them when this product was launched they said it was launched in november 2017.

My question, from last 4-5 months they are trying to get the stock? Why you hit the market with the product for which you can't sale the upgrade parts?

3. They are suggesting to buy ram from local vendor and have it upgraded.

My question, in case something goes wrong during the upgrade by the local vendor, this system which is under warranty who will be responsible for the damage?

I have raised the following sr#[protected] long back for this issue but still haven't got proper answer from them.

I am seriously very unhappy with their after sales service, following are my reasons:

1. No proper response when you call to their toll free number.
                              2. Call center people keep routing your call to the wrong them.
                              3. If by chance you get to the right team, they will give you wrong commitments.
                              4. So far i have just wasted my time talking to them without making any progress.

What i am expecting from them:

1. Arrange 16 gb ddr4 2400 mhz ram chip at the earliest for my laptop and send an authorized personnel to have it put in my laptop.

2. If they are suggesting me to go to local vendor, i would need in writing that my laptop warranty wouldn't void and if something goes wrong during the upgrade dell will provide assistance in fixing the issue without any cost.

Aditya

Dhanesh Shukla's response Apr 10, 2018 I purchased an adapter of Dell laptop a month ago, form your Authorized dealer from hard district, which is not charging a laptop, please do the Solution by doing it.what doing me for next step for resolution.

У
                                Apr 14, 2018
                                I have bought my system in november 2017. After 2 months it start misbehaving firstly the adapter stopped working properly which is changed by dell after that wifi and bluetooth stopped then dell suggested me to reset my system and install drivers manually. After the system auto shut down and then never started then the motherboard was changed. Then issue comes in lcd then it was changed. After than the webcam stopped working. After submitting it to dell service centre they take approximately 1-2 week to resolve it. The quality of the webcam has been reduced soo much as compared to the old webcam when it was working properly.

[Apr 14, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                They Are Not Ready To Take My Complaint And Provide Me Resolutions
                                I Complained Many Time But They Are Not GIving Any Proper Answer And Today They Told Me We Will Not Help U Do Whatever U Can Do Now We Are Hopless Who Will Help

Dear sir/madam,

On 10th april 2018 - we have placed order of one dell laptop, model no : inspiron 7570, service tag no. 9636pj2 by paying rs.88690/-. By hdfc credit card.

We made this purchase at "dell exclusive store", mx information system pvt ltd, shop no.12 - a, new link road, off veera desai road, andheri - west, mumbai - 400053. Tel[protected], mobile no - [protected].
                                  Invoice no - s18/28, dated - 12/04/2018

Unfortunately, we have found under mentioned problems in the laptop on the time of delivery i. E 12th april, 2018, evening :-

1 the sound system has crackling issues continuously
                                  2 the laptop is getting charged very slow
                                  3 the battery is draining out very fast
                                  4 the laptop is heating up fast

The store owner had requested us to try using the laptop for a day or two and in case, the problem persist, he promised to replace the laptop.

Now today i. E 14th april, 2018 at 3pm, we went and requested for a replacement with the same model or refund us our money, since the above mentioned problems were persisting.

We have handed over the laptop with the adapter back to the dell store.

At the time of accepting the delivery of the defective laptop, the store owner promised to repair or replace the laptop, which is not acceptable to us.

We requested the dell store to replace by the same model of laptop or refund us the money as soon as possible.

Kindly do the needful and obliged.

Thanks & best regards,

Mr. Santosh bhatia
                                  Proprietor of star enterprises
                                  Address - a -003, sunshine building, 1st cross lane, lokhandwala, andheri west, mumbai - 400053
                                  Phone no - [protected]

M
                                    Apr 14, 2018
                                    We have logged a complaint of dell latitude 3480 laptop on 6th april 2018. We already discuss with dell toll free technical support team they do all test after that they confirm us to dispatch hard disk drive, we wait two days for engineer but no one respond us we again discuss with technical support team they confirm us now we decide to dispatch both motherboard and hard disk today but they dispatched only hard disk. Eng. Came with hard disk on dated 12th april 2018 spend four hour to solve the problem but unfortunately he was not able to solve the problem, he told me discuss with dell. After long discussion dell send another engineer mr. Anil but he is also fail to solve the problem and spend 5 hour on same problem. As per mr. Anil there is motherboard problem also.

My concern is why dell support team waist my time and try to make me fool. Now i wait only for two days if they are not solve my problem. I suite case against dell in consumer court.

Today once again your engineer in front of mine try to solve problem from last one and half hour with your support team but still we are in same boat . I think you didn't do quality test on spares . today i am going to purchase another laptop but not DELL . Thanks for your kind support rest now we meet in consumer court.

V
                                      Apr 10, 2018
                                      Have changed my laptop hdd just before 3 months and the one who repaired/replaced the hdd he faked me. The hdd which s replaced may be its already used or bad one its continuously clinking at first it was ok but now my pc is not as fast as before, i deserve a reply about this about what you people are going to do or how you people gonna make my pc better. Can mail me at [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 10, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.