Dell India
Dell India Pvt. Ltd.
2050

Dell India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore
Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

2050
Load

Dell India related photos (670)

Dell India Complaints & Reviews

T
May 16, 2018
May 15, 2018
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
I received my dell optical mouse yestreday when i opend today the mouse was open from the plastic cover bag n left key of...

R
May 13, 2018
Mumbai, Maharashtra
I have a dell laptop with service code no 5w34582. I would list down all the issues that i have faced as yet

1) display went off - had to be replaced

2) mother board went off - had to be replaced

3) keyboard went off - had to be replaced

4) hard disc conked off - had to be replaced

5) windows had to be reloaded a couple of times.

6) facing blue screen errors

7) now the laptop is heating up and has slowed down

In short after every quarter the laptop faces a new issue, i had asked for a replacement/refund of the laptop in the very 6 months but i have been denied the same every time i have asked for the same. The laptop is a waste of money time and efforts for me since it has been constantly giving some issues as stated above. It is lying useless since it cannot be relied upon, it shuts down any time it wants, slows down any time it wants and only thing dell wants to offer is formatting the laptop and returning the same back although the same is yet under extended warranty for one more year upto april 2019

I would require either a replacement with a fresh dell laptop or refund of the amount i spend over the laptop. But the company is denying the same. Kindly help me with the issue.

Ruchi gadhia

[May 14, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

May 11, 2018
    Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Hello sir,
    My name is Mohit meghwanshi. I purchased my laptop on 2nd January 2018. When I purchased my laptop from the end day it will be irritating me. In 20 days laptop is start problem 1st battery charging issue than battery isue. Than in February laptop is again start problem on keyboard. But it automatically solve. But in April it again problem on keyboard. I'll complaint on customer care. Than engineer come in my home and change the keyboard but when during changing keyboard laptop's finger print device is got worse. Than engineer again registered a new complaint for finger print device. New device is come n again change it when it will be changed all devices including mother board, keyboard, finger print it doesn't work properly. During resolving problems the display is doesn't work. I just get irritated of this system. Again and again problems are come. And it will give m irritation. When I complaint for replacing my system the company will not agree for change my laptop. So please help me for replacing my laptop.
    to replacement of my system

[May 12, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

L
      May 8, 2018
      Vepagunta, Andhra Pradesh
      1.purchased dell laptop on[protected] at sl computer gallery b.o in visakhapatnam, gajuwaka. Vide bill no :bo/0053/apr-18.
      2. We started our entire discussion keeping in view with the price list(for 7570 model) in that store, in which the sold model(7560 model) not available.
      3.from the list we selected 7570 model, but he gave the model 7650 which we did not observe. But the shop keeper says that he told only 7560.
      4.after coming home we verified the data and found that we asked for 7570 where as we got 7560 that too with wrong configuration.
      5.the bill he gave with 7560 and with wrong configuration.
      6.the bill and price list(with models ) is attached for reference
      7. Lets assume that we are wrong, but the bill and the product sold are contradictory.
      8.please do the justice.
      got wrong product from dell exclusive store
      got wrong product from dell exclusive store

[May 09, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
        May 11, 2018
        Apr 23, 2018
        Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
        When i type ([email protected]), the result found (") and when type (Shift +") the result (@) from when the laptop buying.
        Please solve immediately.
        Debasish thatoi

[Apr 23, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        The lappy is having good feaures
        Hi I bought a Dell mouse ms116 t black last year. The mouse is not working properly. Left click randomly registers as right click.

Please guide me in the process of replacement.

Serial no. is CN-005WC[protected]V7E

Apr 20, 2018
          Kolkata, West Bengal
          Hi I bought a Dell mouse ms116 black on 4th Jan 2018. I am sad to say that the mouse is not working properly. Left click randomly registers as right click. Please guide me in the process of replacement. I went to the service center and they told me to contact through email. The rest of the details are in the invoice attached.
          I have tried to service tag but there is only one serial number. Very disappointed.
          mouse is not working properly

[Apr 21, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team,

I have contacted dell team for my laptop issue.

Issues of my laptop is as follows:

1over heating of laptop within 10 minutes if i use laptop on lap or pilow.
            Also laptop heats within 90 mins if i use it on table.

2if i have 100% charging in laptop. I am getting only 2-3 hours battery backup which is not sufficient if i need to use laptop 6-7 hours. I need to attached charger. Don't understand difference between laptop & desktop.

3also laptop hangs sometimes even if i use youtube only.

4screen flickers on login.

Dell team has given me some exe which i have installed. Still issue is not resolved.

Dell service center suggested me to reset my pc.

I have done that to.

I have purchased latop on 18-mar-2018.
            Within 2-3 days i faced these issue. I am co-ordinating with technical support, laptop seller (Dell authorized store) & dell service center
            For solving these issues. But not getting any positive response. I am facing these issue since 1 month.

I have purchased dell laptop because of good performance.

If i am facing these issues within few days i feel its better if i buy laptop from other company.

If feel like i have done mistake by choosing dell.

I don't know whether seller sold me genuine copy or not. If he has sold genuine copy then thses issues sholuld not come.

I hope you can understand issues faced by me. I have wasted my valuable time for troubleshooting thses issue and i don't want to waste more time on these things.

Kindly take necessary actions agianst these on priority.

Thanks & regards,
            (Dell user)

[Apr 17, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bangalore, Karnataka

I have purchased dell inspiron 5570 laptop in the month of february 2018. I have purchased this laptop specifically because it can support upto 32 gb of ram. This laptop has got 2 ram slots and can support 16 gb ram per slot to make it cumulative ram of 32 gb on the machine. I got my laptop with default 8 gb ram. As on their site it says that additional ram can be purchased separately, after a month of receiving my laptop i raised a case for additional 16 gb ddr4 2400 mhz ram chip for my laptop. Now they are saying that this ram is not at all available with them and they have no idea when it will be available.

I have asked them the following questions which they aren't able to answer properly:

1. They are selling laptop which can support upto 32 gb ram and they say that they don't have / keep 16 gb ram and only 8 gb ram is available.

This laptop has 2 ram slots. To make it 32 gb i have to put 16 gb in each slots, they are suggesting to buy 8 gb which doesn't serve my purpose.

My question is that when they are selling laptop which can support 32 gb ram why dont they keep 16 gb ram in stock.

2. When i spoke to them they said that they have received similar feedback from other customers and they are trying to get ram.

I asked them when this product was launched they said it was launched in november 2017.

My question, from last 4-5 months they are trying to get the stock? Why you hit the market with the product for which you can't sale the upgrade parts?

3. They are suggesting to buy ram from local vendor and have it upgraded.

My question, in case something goes wrong during the upgrade by the local vendor, this system which is under warranty who will be responsible for the damage?

I have raised the following sr#[protected] long back for this issue but still haven't got proper answer from them.

I am seriously very unhappy with their after sales service, following are my reasons:

1. No proper response when you call to their toll free number.
              2. Call center people keep routing your call to the wrong them.
              3. If by chance you get to the right team, they will give you wrong commitments.
              4. So far i have just wasted my time talking to them without making any progress.

What i am expecting from them:

1. Arrange 16 gb ddr4 2400 mhz ram chip at the earliest for my laptop and send an authorized personnel to have it put in my laptop.

2. If they are suggesting me to go to local vendor, i would need in writing that my laptop warranty wouldn't void and if something goes wrong during the upgrade dell will provide assistance in fixing the issue without any cost.

Aditya

Dhanesh Shukla's response Apr 10, 2018 I purchased an adapter of Dell laptop a month ago, form your Authorized dealer from hard district, which is not charging a laptop, please do the Solution by doing it.what doing me for next step for resolution.

У
                May 7, 2018
                New Delhi, Delhi
                I have bought my system in november 2017. After 2 months it start misbehaving firstly the adapter stopped working properly which is changed by dell after that wifi and bluetooth stopped then dell suggested me to reset my system and install drivers manually. After the system auto shut down and then never started then the motherboard was changed. Then issue comes in lcd then it was changed. After than the webcam stopped working. After submitting it to dell service centre they take approximately 1-2 week to resolve it. The quality of the webcam has been reduced soo much as compared to the old webcam when it was working properly.

[Apr 14, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                They Are Not Ready To Take My Complaint And Provide Me Resolutions
                I Complained Many Time But They Are Not GIving Any Proper Answer And Today They Told Me We Will Not Help U Do Whatever U Can Do Now We Are Hopless Who Will Help

Dear sir/madam,

On 10th april 2018 - we have placed order of one dell laptop, model no : inspiron 7570, service tag no. 9636pj2 by paying rs.88690/-. By hdfc credit card.

We made this purchase at "dell exclusive store", mx information system pvt ltd, shop no.12 - a, new link road, off veera desai road, andheri - west, mumbai - 400053. Tel[protected], mobile no - [protected].
                  Invoice no - s18/28, dated - 12/04/2018

Unfortunately, we have found under mentioned problems in the laptop on the time of delivery i. E 12th april, 2018, evening :-

1 the sound system has crackling issues continuously
                  2 the laptop is getting charged very slow
                  3 the battery is draining out very fast
                  4 the laptop is heating up fast

The store owner had requested us to try using the laptop for a day or two and in case, the problem persist, he promised to replace the laptop.

Now today i. E 14th april, 2018 at 3pm, we went and requested for a replacement with the same model or refund us our money, since the above mentioned problems were persisting.

We have handed over the laptop with the adapter back to the dell store.

At the time of accepting the delivery of the defective laptop, the store owner promised to repair or replace the laptop, which is not acceptable to us.

We requested the dell store to replace by the same model of laptop or refund us the money as soon as possible.

Kindly do the needful and obliged.

Thanks & best regards,

Mr. Santosh bhatia
                  Proprietor of star enterprises
                  Address - a -003, sunshine building, 1st cross lane, lokhandwala, andheri west, mumbai - 400053
                  Phone no - [protected]

Apr 18, 2018
                    Delhi, Delhi
                    We have logged a complaint of dell latitude 3480 laptop on 6th april 2018. We already discuss with dell toll free technical support team they do all test after that they confirm us to dispatch hard disk drive, we wait two days for engineer but no one respond us we again discuss with technical support team they confirm us now we decide to dispatch both motherboard and hard disk today but they dispatched only hard disk. Eng. Came with hard disk on dated 12th april 2018 spend four hour to solve the problem but unfortunately he was not able to solve the problem, he told me discuss with dell. After long discussion dell send another engineer mr. Anil but he is also fail to solve the problem and spend 5 hour on same problem. As per mr. Anil there is motherboard problem also.

My concern is why dell support team waist my time and try to make me fool. Now i wait only for two days if they are not solve my problem. I suite case against dell in consumer court.

Today once again your engineer in front of mine try to solve problem from last one and half hour with your support team but still we are in same boat . I think you didn't do quality test on spares . today i am going to purchase another laptop but not DELL . Thanks for your kind support rest now we meet in consumer court.

V
                      Manuguru, Telangana
                      Have changed my laptop hdd just before 3 months and the one who repaired/replaced the hdd he faked me. The hdd which s replaced may be its already used or bad one its continuously clinking at first it was ok but now my pc is not as fast as before, i deserve a reply about this about what you people are going to do or how you people gonna make my pc better. Can mail me at [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 10, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        Purchased a dell alienware15 r3 laptop and had registered for the offer of bagpack on 21st march, 2018 uploading invoice and all the necessary documents asked in the website and the website, it stated we will be getting the confirmation by 7-10 working days maximum. Spoken to mr. Amreen salam and ms. Seema sadiya, have not been validating my service tag since 22 days. I had already sent the invoice on 21st march. Kept calling and asking for response since monday 2nd april had been saying will get getting the confirmation mail till the end of the day, didn't get it said till friday still didn't get it then sat saturday afternoon 12:30 still didn't get it said monday still didn't get it now tuesday i called saying two days more! What kind of pathetic service is dell providing! Are dell guys sleeping in the office?! Why do they claim false offers when you have no intention to even give it to consumers! Selling such expensive laptops it's a shame how pathetic service they people provide. No wonder our beautiful country india lags behind providing services since these kind of pathetic services are provided by employees of dell! Horrible experience from dell! Conning people to buy their laptops from offers then make them running around by calling the service centres and not providing response! Most pathetic and con employees in dell!

Manthani, Telangana
                          Hi Team,

Service Request No :[protected]
                          Dell Service Tag : 5QFZK52

Two months back I had reported hardware issue with my laptop (Service Request No :[protected]
                          On site engineer visited my place on 27.03.2018 and replaced the mother board but still reported issue was not resolved.
                          I am not satisfied with the service done by onsite engineer on 27.03.2018 and regarding this I have send mail to customer care on 31.03.2018

I got call from customer care on 4th April 10, 2018 and got update that I need to submit my laptop to service center in Egmore, Chennai

Submitted the Laptop to Dell service center in Egmore, Chennai

Initially engineer was reluctant to take the laptop because Service Tag sticker was not replaced in the back of the laptop while replacing the mother board.

The following remarks made by the engineer on the inspection of the laptop:

1.While replacing the motherboard, Tag Number was not updated in the BIOS by the engineer.

2.Service Tag sticker was not replaced in the back of the laptop
                          (Request you to arrange and replace the Service Tag sticker to track the service tag in case if laptop is not working and without this sticker it is difficult to claim the warranty)

3.While plugging the charger display is getting off.

4.Touch pad getting struck on file.

5.Audio jack not working.

All above issue started coming after mother board replacement so I am doubtful even after resolving the current issues, in future may be I will face more issues.

Attached SDAR report for your reference.

On 09.04.2018 I got call from service center and got update that Keyboard got short circuit and key board needs to be replaced.

Initially Mother board was replaced and now key board needs to be replaced, only display is left over. (Almost all parts of hardware have been replaced)

I have been put into hardship and mental harassment because of your service.

Kindly note that I have purchased this laptop for doing share trading business and for the last two months this laptop is not in working condition and because of this issue I incurred a loss of more than 50, 000 INR

I don’t want to use this laptop since it is not in working condition and I am demanding for replacement of new laptop.

Please do the needful.

Mohamed Khaleed
                          +[protected]

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                            Last week on 28th of march I had given my laptop for service for hardware issue. I am completely unhappy that my laptop's HDD has been removed . When I opened my browser, my laptop was used to watch a movie by the mechanic, this is very unprofessional. I tried contacting the office but could not connect since it was past their working hours(6:00pm). It is very inconvenient my profession is dependent on my system .It takes me seven days to get back my laptop.
                            service tag:1T3GX32
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2018
                            Hardisk issue averted. Thanks

[Apr 05, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                              I purchased the latest Inspiron 7570 laptop (ssd + 8gb ram and 8th gen i5), code 67CHVJ2, this January 2018 and currently barely 3 month old.
                              It came with default 1 year onsite warranty and I additionally purchased 2 years extended premium support which will start after default warranty (a year later).

It has regular over heating issues and I tried to connect the support but no help.

Now this three month old laptop is not starting up. My work is stopped due to laptop and I need it fixed asap.
                              I tried to connect with dell support through telephone but they are not helping. Very very disappointing experience with your customer care executives.
                              When call them they tell me I have premium support which is a different team and transfer me there. I start afresh with all the verifications and then they tell me that I have basic support and need to talk to other team.

They are sending me back n forth but no one helping. This is really disgusting. Somehow I found a link on their website to send support request, I did that and got an automated reply on my email but nothing else.

I purchased onsite support warranty and this is how they are helping me.

Can somebody please advise on how I can return this laptop and get my money refunded. I am not sure if a fix or replacement will work because there technical support is of no use.

Mar 30, 2018
                                Gurgaon, Haryana
                                I have purchased dell laptop in november and from a same time i am facing problem with the laptop window 10 laptop is not able to connect with wifi
                                It automatically disconnect in 5 to 10 min i had called customer service your technician visit in my place but problem was not resolved i have uninstall and install window 4 or 5 time with the help of customer service. Now today when i called customer service that now idont want this laptop because from last 5 month u are not able to fix the problem what is the benefit of new laptop if i am not able to use that then the suggestion i got from floor supervisor that u can visit service center or i will arrange the call back from escalation team and telling me sometime issue take few days when i ask that from last five month why didn't u transfer me to escalation team he had no answer i asked how much time any issue take to fix he had no answer he was not able to resolve even a single query he had no answer of any question, so at last i had file case in consumer court and the case number is 660640. Express service code [protected] now i want to replace my product because from last 5 month it's not working properly so please replace it. And the floor supervisor who was giving stupid suggestion name is charan

Mrityunjay singh

[Mar 30, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                I purchased this laptop in oct 2017. Since that time i hv called dell technicians about 4 to 5 times. In the first two months it was hardware issue. Now since 20 first laptop is not booting. Dell people are telling to do it yourself.i m not able to fix d problem. I think i made a mstake going for dell.

Mar 29, 2018
                                  Changanacheri, Kerala
                                  I have purchased a S2240L monitor on 24/07/2015 from Real Computers, Alappuzha, Kerala. the display of the product has been damaged and I have been replaced my monitor with an older monitor vide delivery note no. [protected] on 29/03/2018.
                                  The replaced monitor is made in 2014 whereas my monitor is in 2015.
                                  According to the warranty conditions, Dell offers replacement with fresh products. And hence I must be given a new product instead of damaged one.
                                  Manoj.P
                                  Edamuriyil
                                  Pathirappally PO, Alappuzha-688521
                                  [protected]@gmail.com

V
                                    Mar 29, 2018
                                    Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                                    I have taken a new laptop battery from dell and from next week it's not working properly. It get discharged within half an hour without any activity. When i visited twice to service center then they say that it's getting charged so its ok.
                                    I visited the outside dell repairing private service centers then everybody said that battery is getting charged but it is not giving backup support.
                                    When i visited agian to dell then they says there will be charge of 1500rs to check it. What the cheating they are doing?

[Mar 29, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                                      Mar 28, 2018
                                      Mumbai, Maharashtra
                                      I purchased the subject laptop having service tag no. 3fwgkj2 in dec 2017. From the day one i found defect in the product....