Dell India
Dell India Pvt. Ltd.
2043

Dell India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore
Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

2043
Load

Dell India related photos (667)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Dell India Complaints & Reviews

V
Aug 23, 2018
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
I have purchased new desktop computer model dell vostro 3268 from dell retailler at our city surendranagar before 2 months i have noticed 4 worm virus in my computer
I have installed npav anti virus licenced version in my system at time of purchase. The npav cleaned computer virus but when i start my computer the virus still exist. So i contact m. B. Infoware the dell retailler thay try to solve my problem but in vain so. Please solve this problem even i faced in new computer

[Aug 23, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

C
    Aug 22, 2018
    Delhi, Delhi

Customer Name : SANDIP DUTTA
    City : Kolkata ( West Bengal, India )
    Mobile No. : (+91) [protected] ( Callback Time if needed : 3 - 4 P.M. )
    My Laptop Make : DeLL Inspiron14 5455
    Service Tag : 403HZ52
    Express Service Code : [protected]
    Date of Purchase : 30th June 2017
    Technical issue : A Single Row of White Dots appearing halfway on the monitor display screen internally.
    Period of Issue : Since few months.

But in my Dell Account in website showed me the following :

Service Start date Warranty expiration date
    Keep Your Hard drive Service March 17, 2017 March 17, 2017
    NBD ProSupport March 17, 2017 March 17, 2020
    Onsite Service After Remote Diagnosis March 17, 2017 March 17, 2020

But, the Customer Care people said me that in their CRM, it shows
    15th march 2021 or 4th january 2018
    which either has to be 30th June 2018 or else extended.
    If the Dell authorised retailer shop didnt update the Date-of-Purchase at your website, then its not my fault.
    So I want that to be updated likewise.
    Now, when I called them ( S. Dey and Sudip Maity ), they are harrassing me saying to come over to their distant venue of :
    32, C.R. Avenue, Chandi Chowk Jogajog Bhawan or
    80, Bentinct Street Lalbazar, Kolkata.
    I talked with my Retail Shop of Dell 'GHG Softech Limited' ( E-Mall First Floor, Shop No. 108/114, 6, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata - 700072, Phone No.[protected],[protected], email id - [protected]@rediffmail.com )

Since few months only, I was finding this issue and updated to them. Now, when my date of warranty has been expired, they are telling me, that since I'm out of Warranty, they wont even troubleshoot with me and even I have to pay for getting phone customer support troubleshooting guidelines as well. And moreover, my LCD Screen is absolutely fine and there is no break or leak whatsoever. But there may be an internal Wire issue as I had run the Display test ( Shutting Down the system, turning on alongwith pressing and holding the 'D' key and found the same white dotten horizontal line appearing in the red, blue, white screen ). If its internal issue and the display is faulty, then its NOT my lookout. They are charging me astronomical amount of money ( Rs, 12, 593 ) for that LCD, which is behaving erratic on its own and NOT due to any of my fault, because its an internal error. Even if I'm out-of-warranty, still I wouldnt pay the penalty to get it fixed, even if your warranty guidelines may say so. I want a goodwill gesture to get the resolution of replacement free of charge. The supervisors of the call centre team Arvind Kumar, Hemant B., Avinash ( he even didnt give me his last name even after repeatedly asking for ) and Escalations Team's Senior Resolver Anuj Mishra has been extremely rude and blunt with me in the call. Dell, as a brand, has been jeopardised as it cant even treat their customers as gods anymore and unwelcomes rudely with them. I'm appalled with such a gruesome service from such a brand whom I had trusted, in which their products behave erratically within a year or maximum 13 months from their purchase. Such is their quality ! A Shame !
    They even forcefully threatened me to close my case, just because they have declined my appeal blatantly. But I dont want my case to be closed like this. Its my democratic right.
    I'm going to escalate this issue asap to the Consumer Forum that a faulty system has been provided to me which behaves erratically like this and then your company is trapping me to either pay more for the faultiness of the laptop's internal issue, which is NOT caused due to me.

I want a callback from the Directorial team ( NOT from the Senior Resolver Team ) to address my issue and NOT just sending me an uncourteous cold mail. Its a grave issue, so I need it to be treatedly sensitively likewise.

Regards.

Aug 20, 2018
      Vellore, Tamil Nadu
      *poor service of dell customer support*

Four dell servers were procured on 14 jun 2014 by our organisation. (Model dell power edge balde 10u chassis m1000e). The servers are presently out of warranty and complaint was rasied as per drs no - [protected] on 23 july 2018. Already
      ₹ 2781.26 are deposited in name of dell international services india pvt. Ltd. Citi bank account (A/c no [protected]),
      Refer transaction no imps[protected] dated 28 july 2018, which was the cost of service engineer visit.
      Inspite of depositing cost of service engineer visit, *nobody has visited* our establishment for attending the complaint of our servers. Dell being a multinational company should avoid such inconvenience to their customers and a quick action is required from your end on top priority.

[Aug 20, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Service Tag : CF8HH92
      The worst ever service by dell compuindia. Please don’t order from compuindia. They don’t even give warranty of product and no replacement if in case wrong product.

Aug 20, 2018
        Gurgaon, Haryana
        Hlo i am shivani agrawal
        I have purchased dell inspiron series 5567 model with extended warranty upto february 2021. Now i am facing a very severe problem. Whenever i start my laptop screen turns in to white in color. Please do serious action against it. Which store i should contact. Please let me know the contact person. I stay in hauz khas iit delhi.

I have purchased dell inspiron 5575 express service code-[protected] on 10 aug 2018 but dell support shows that my warranty has been cancelled .please resolve this as soon as possible

Aug 14, 2018
          Delhi, Delhi
          To 13/08/2018
          The police station
          Nehru place
          Delhi

Sub :- complaint against dell,...

H
          Aug 12, 2018
          Gurgaon, Haryana
          This is to complaint regarding dell laptop service center,
          Address: f7, manish link road plaza, plot no 10, sector 5, dwarka, delhi 75.
          Email: [protected]@gmail.com
          Phone:[protected]

I had visited the center on 11/08/2018 to check my dell laptop (Infiron 1545) as the display was not showing when charger is plugged in. The technician over there mr jeetendra told me the issue is with the lcd cable and it has to be replaced, new one would cost rs 2800 and he asked me to come the next day.

On 12/08/2018 i visited the center again and i first asked the technician jeetendra to check if its a mere issue like control panel settings and cable might not be the problem. But he insisted on replacing it citing silly reasons that he has already purchased it and his salary will be at stake. And when he replaced the cable the laptop was still not working. So i asked them to give me back my laptop for which they created unwanted ruckus and were giving irrelevant reasons to hide thier mistake. They were about four of them including the head in charge and none of them was was able to exactly diaognise the ptoblem. At the end they even asked me to pay rs 850 for the service charge for doing nothing.

My laptop is still not working and they have even damaged the keyboard. I am very dissappointed.
          Kindly request you to look into this matter and help me resolve the issue

[Aug 12, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Hsetev Ia Aug 12, 2018 Attaching the lcd cable quotation given by them

Attaching the lcd cable quotation given by them

P
            Aug 3, 2018
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            I am Pranav Sakpal. I bought dell inspron 5000 laptop from vijay sales goregoan east for ruppees 54, 000 in month of march 2018.

I'm really fed up and tired of my laptop because since the time i have got it i am facing lot of issues..I'm not happy with the product.

1) my laptop is not working fast its taking so much time to restart & shut down also .
            2) battery issues: so i went to Vijay sales & told the problem so they told me that windows is not updated. after doing that still my laptop is not working properly.
            3)this time i went to dell service center they checked the laptop & said that the laptop have the hard disk problem. and they replaced my hard disk.
            within a month so many issues... and yet doing all this my laptop is not working properly.
            i have put my hard earn money into this and my half of the time goes running around service centers to rectify the issues.would request u to look into the matter and give me a replacement of this laptop. it gives me a feeling of second hand product the way so many issues are taking places.. i'll wait for a positive respond and want you to revert back asap.
            if this time my query is not resolved ill reach to the consumer court.

[Aug 04, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            My laptop issue has not been resolved. I have written few days back but no one has addressed to it. The company who was repairing is not picking my phone. I need refund as the earliest, the company is incompatible to fix it.
            Hello sir
            we was buy dell laptop i3 windos 10 with ms office 4 gb 1 tb dated 19/7/2018 bill no DLSS/18-19/134
            from dell exclusive outlet inspiron 15 5000 series,
            but starting day our laptop proses very slow we call dell consumer complaint
            but dell was told your ram is not working plesase upgrade your ram
            I want file cash to dell

Jul 28, 2018
              Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu
              I bought a new battery for my xps 15 l520x laptop through an dell exclusive store located in erode (Tin-[protected] gstin-33avbps9190f1zd)....

E
              Jul 27, 2018
              Chennai, Tamil Nadu
              The laptop randomly shuts down or sleeps. Pretty much like my grandpa. Only he does better work in between. Here i am in the middle of my online test and it shuts down. Even though the laptop has been plugged. Do not know what is causing this. Please help. I hope it is repaired. Or replaced. Asap.
              I have bought it six months ago and this has been the problem form the beginning. Even updating the drivers did no good. Whats the use of buying a high spec laptop when i cant use it reliably. Today was the breaking point and i am totally unimpressed with dell. Would recommend others to skip dell.
              I havent out pics because you already know how the laptop looks.

[Jul 27, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
                Jul 21, 2018
                Aizawl, Mizoram
                Resp Sir,
                Good Morning,
                My Self Dr.Dipeshkumar Sharma I Buy A Dell 3568 I3 From A Well Recognized Shop Before ONe Month But Few Days Before I Tried First Time To Connect It To My Office Lan Network Then I Recognized That It Does Not Working Properly. And From Starting I Am Getting Various Problems In It While Even i Not Removed A Single Cover Of It So PLs Guide Me I Have All The PIcs OF It And Also I Have A Bill Copy OF That So PLs Guide Me.

Yours Faithfully
                Dr.Dipeshkumar Sharma
                District Medical Officer
                M.j.p.j.a.y
                Nanded
                my dell laptop one month old rarely used lan port not working since I buy it...

[Jul 23, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I purchase a new dell Vostro 3568 on 19 July 2018, now i want to update my laptop warranty .Bill statement of my laptop are also attached with this .

Jul 19, 2018
                  Chandigarh, Chandigarh
                  I purchased smart student offer on 27th July 2015 and received Lewis gift voucher and was entitled to extended 2 years of warranty for my Inspiron 13 7000 Series 2-in-1(7348).
                  Today (19th July 2018) i faced a hardware problem and called the customer care but got to know that they have no information regarding this purchase.
                  My registration reference number is[protected]. Even after spending a good sum for this offer i am not able to avail the offer. Dell has such a careless handling of data.
                  I need an update and explanation soon.
                  smart student offer
                  smart student offer

Hey
                  I had purchased my laptop on 19/07/2018 but today on 23/07/2018 it is getting problem in having shut down and please do something on my compliant.
                  DATE OF INCIDENT - 23/07/2018
                  CLIENT NAME- Lakshay rai
                  CLIENT NUMBER - [protected]
                  If you can repair it so well and good otherwise change my device.
                  lakshay
                  19/07/2018

M
                    Jul 19, 2018
                    Subject: Dell Laptop Express Service Code-[protected] Service Tag(S/N)-1SGY4F2
                    I own Dell Vostro 3568,
                    In last 10 months I suffered from 3 major hardware issues and 1 major
                    software issue, , ,
                    And now I request Dell to replace my complete piece as there is so
                    much hardware problem in 10 months...
                    This is such a disgusting product I got from Dell worst laptop experience ever.

[Jul 19, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
                      Jul 14, 2018
                      Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                      Two year back i bought dell inspiron 15 5555 Loptop from dell official website compuindia.com. After few month i stared facing the screen flickring issue and i called them, they said there is no issue with dell hardware.Since the Leptop warranty was getting over on 16th of june in 2018, i thought to call them again, when i called them they said the same thing there is no hardware issue, since i had a on side warranty i told them to send the technician but they insisted me to go to the nearest service center, After going to the service center i got to know that there was some hardware issue. first they were ready to fix the issue but later on they called me and said there is some mismatch with the serial number so they will not assist me with the free service. I asked them about serial number mismatch but they did not answer. My question here how can the serial number be mismatched when i bought it from your official website and if it is mismatching, whose fault is this .
                      this is my service request number[protected]

[Jul 14, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 7, 2018
                        Sirsa, Haryana

In second week of June, My laptop went faulty. On showing to local engineer, he told that the motherboard has gone faulty. I ordered the motherboard from dell on payment of 11741 rupees. The engineer from dell came to my home and replaced the motherboard. He told that the Power button is faulty and closed the case. Dell sent the power bus and the next engineer told that the upper button is faulty hence the laptop did not work on 04 July 2018. Dell representative called me and told to complete the job on 07 July 2018.
                        On 07 July the engineer came without the switch button and after opening and closing the laptop. could NOT make it functional.
                        Deduction :
                        Dell India is doing what with customers???
                        Poor services, Zero commitment.
                        SHOULD I PARCEL THIS LAPTOP TO DELL INDIA AND REQUEST them :
                        Have team of engineers to investigate were the laptop hardware and software faulty initially. If NOT why NOT working. Ascertain the loop holes. Why Dell INDIA should NOT be sued for poor and unsatisfactory services.

[Jul 07, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 6, 2018
                          Bengaluru, Karnataka
                          Here is the sequence of events for recording purpose for Shipment #[protected] for Order #[protected]

Day 1 – Called you at 1800 # on 2nd July – No update and it is Invoice issue you said and you mentoined it will be delivery tomorrow
                          Day 2 – Called you at your 1800 # on 3rd July – No update and it is same Invoice issue you said you will try your best to ship it end of the day
                          Day 2 – Send you the email to get update. No response except Acknowledgement message
                          Day 3 – Called you again on July 4th and you mentoined that it will be shipped evening and it will be delivered either on Thursday or Friday
                          Day 4 – Did not call you
                          Day 5 – After 5 attempts with the Dell Customer care they had conference and now I get this message it will be shipped today but I see no update to the system and same ERP issue is continuing. What is your back up process for order processing, don’t you have one ?.

This is a very shabby service. Payment is already done and still product is not delivered.

Your famed 24 hours delivery is impacted now you crossed more than 1 week now and how are you going to compensate now and how are you going to get my confidence back. The only reason the order has been placed because of your esteemed delivery which has dented your image

B
                            Jun 30, 2018
                            Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu
                            We went to a dell exclusive store to correct the problem of the keyboard. The service person told that the keyboard has to...

Jun 30, 2018
                            Mumbai, Maharashtra
                            I have purchase laptop before 3 months when me purchase laptop 2nd day restart problem then we escalate to dell team to replace the piece bit he denied now 4 time laptop different type part issue in laptop and dell replace refurbished part of new in warranty period time so i want to replace laptop because frequently hardware fail issue so old do need full.

[Jun 30, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Updated by Nitesh Patel Jun 30, 2018 Call me on [protected]
                            Sir my dell desktop service tag no - 9bpqxj2 and express code [protected] cd drive not working hardware problem so my desk top under warranty so i am call to your help line no and he say me chak all type diagnostic but no problem solved so pl send me your tech support visit to be my address
                            raju2529's reply, Jul 13, 2018
                            try to troubleshoot builtin hardware app

Jun 27, 2018
                              Kolkata, West Bengal
                              I purchased a dell inspiron 7559 (6th gen. Core i7) from dell exclusive store, kankurgachi (P 47, cit road). After checking the system at home, i found out it was out of warranty! The dell website mentioned that the warranty expired on september 2017!

I contacted dell customer support, and was told, that its most likely that the warranty information is not updated by the seller. The support personnel i spoke to asked for the express service code, which i provided. She said that she will escalate the request for updating the warranty information on my behalf. She also confirmed the said details via email.

I was assured that it will be done within 24 hrs.

My real complaint here is, it irresponsible for the seller/dealer not to update warranty information in a timely fashion. I urge the appropriate authorities to take note of this.

Lastly, i would like to thank ms. Smitanjali of dell customer service for her prompt response.

[Jun 27, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              My inspiron 15 3000 is slow in process it usually shows program not responding. It also takes time while opening window. It is also not opening SupportAssist software while opening it shows not responding.

My Dell Monitor (E2215HV) IS UNDER WARRANTY PERIOD.
                              A horizondal line is found on the display part.

D
                                Jun 21, 2018
                                Bengaluru, Karnataka
                                Dear sir/madam

I purchased inspiron 7570 on 24 february 2018. After a month the knocking sound problem occured in speaker when i connect the system to internet after this many times i contact to customer care but i didn't get any solution they told me that my complaint is in progress but i didn't get any solution. Finally i frustrated with my dell inspiron 7570 laptop i spent much money because of dell but i didn't get any solution. Its worst service and worst laptop i seen if i have one option to return this laptop or i broke this laptop. Sir please take any right action against dell to provide me a perfect solution or exchange my laptop at the earliest because i am a engineering student so please sir taking my complaint seriously.

Harendra
                                regarding laptop complaint inspiron 7570

[Jun 22, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
                                  Jun 20, 2018
                                  Kolkata, West Bengal
                                  I purchased an inspiron 5578 laptop from dell's online website in december 2017. Within 3 months there was a hard disk failure and i had to go through the tedious process of reinstalling all my software and data. A refurbished hdd was installed. This hdd has failed again in june 2018 within 6 months. Dell refuses to replace the hdd with a new hdd inspite of escalating the issue and they are extremely rude about it.

[Jun 20, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  very horrible harddisk