Dell India
Dell India Pvt. Ltd.
2043

Dell India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore
Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

2043
Load

Dell India related photos (667)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Dell India Complaints & Reviews

Singapore, Singapore
Bought dell g5 15 se from flipkart. Though it's a gaming laptop, it cannot perform basic designing in sketch up, it returns to bosd error each time i try to do something graphic related. So tried playing cs:go to check if it works fine but to my surprise, bsod error shows up, i tried reinstalling windows, drivers, updated 'n' number of times in 10 days, but of no use. No proper reply from dell, they took out enough time to close my flipkart return window. Now i'm helpless, this laptop can only be used for surfing and nothing more.
Post your question in Answer.microsoft.com

Singapore, Singapore
    The laptop obtained has air vent 100 % left out open which is making my laptop unusable if kept on lap. This is because hot...

Aug 10, 2020
    Singapore, Singapore
    We have submitted complaints for our newly purchased two systems. There was no response from the dell to resolve the problem. Kindly request you to transfer our complaint to dell service centre in thrissur, kerala to deliver the service as early as possible.

I
      Aug 10, 2020
      Singapore, Singapore
      Even after many attempt to pursue the case dell is not responding.

express service code no.[protected]

T
        Aug 8, 2020
        Hi dell team,
        My complaint details is below:
        My case number is 73840071
        I have got email from dell...

Aug 7, 2020
        Hounslow, United Kingdom
        Power on problem... Im facing continuously problem 4 time calllog but not satisfied costemer care behavior not correct... I complaint again & again but not solve this problem so i requested plz replace my laptop
        Power on

I
          Aug 5, 2020
          Singapore, Singapore
          Why dell never response. Why action/service is so pathetic. What about my complaint for service request [protected]

Aug 4, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            I have order laptop on 22nd Jul at that time the delivery schedule date will be 3rd of Aug but still we have not receive the...

Aug 3, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            I have dell inspiron 5593 and i am very much suffering with overheating problem, my laptop back side body overheats. And it starts overheating in 10 minutes from starting. Also my son cant play any game at all the games does not run smoothly it lags very much and also heats. Can anyone tell the procedure to replace the laptop with new one because i tried all the solutions which were provided by this community. And the phone service is very annoying. We have to wait 2-3 hours for a single call. I have purchased it on 6th july 2020 and the problem has started from the next day. Please find the solution.
            If you bought through shop, go to shop contact the manager.
            But I am not using dell laptop.

H
              Aug 3, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              We want to buy an dell laptop in official website through upi, we done the payment but the upi link is expired. I contacted the dell but they said amount is not recieved by our side. But bank said that amount is credited to them. Pls help to get refund
              Payment Issue
              I am normal user, next time while buying dont pay by upi if possible pay using online banking or else buy from offline Shop

Aug 1, 2020
                Singapore, Singapore
                Please provide the new replacement for mt adaptor (Laptop charger
                ) as i purchased the same last year in august month, 2019 and it stop charging mt laptop... Service code is

Jul 29, 2020
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  I've ordered a dell laptop on 14 july and paid full amount when they said it will be delivered on 25july.
                  Now it's 29 july and they are not responding in any way either email or phone call they keep us waiting on the ivr line for 1 hr and then they lift the call and disconnect it.
                  I tried to cancel the order and they say cancel is unavailable
                  I tried to see weather my location is not available for delivering it on their website, it's available for delivery and i'm receiving products from amazon, flipkart but not this one it's been 20 days please do something on this issue

P
                    Hounslow, United Kingdom
                    I brought my laptop in the month of march 2020. But there is a problem with the letter "a". It sticks and does not work at times. Please resolve this and guid how to

V
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      Sir i purchased dell battery but at the time of installation it work but afterwards it not charging and bill is not available please guide me what to do the battery of dell inspiron 3251

Istanbul, Turkey
                        I buy a dell laptop on 16 July after I give payment now dell customer service not support me I call almost 20 times every...
                        Jul 26, 2020
                        Sir
                        My laptop was damaged about 2 months ago, the complaint was lodged by me with dell company on[protected], after...

Singapore, Singapore
                        We got two new dell systems recently. We are facing problem with two new systems. One system encounters problem with os installation. We are not able to open the other system.

Sree sankaracharya university of sanskrit
                        Regional centre, thrissur
                        Muncipal building, west fort
                        Thrissur
                        Contact no. [protected]

Singapore, Singapore
                          We got two new system recently. The two systems are not working properly.in one system we are not able to install other version o[censored]buntu.

Singapore, Singapore
                            Not able to install other version o[censored]buntu
                            In bios,
                            Disable secure boot.
                            Enable legacy boot.
                            Enable CSM .
                            Please tell to Dell customer care in Thrissur, Kerala to come our institution and resolve the problem