Dell India Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Aug 10, 2022

File a complaint to Dell India

Having problems with Dell India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Dell India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Dell India

Dell India Website

Dell India Head Office Address

No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore
Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

Dell India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 4026

View more phone numbers

Dell India reviews & complaints page 5

Dell Service Tag: HGK51B3 [Case Number:[protected]/Service Request: [protected]] [ ref:_00D0bGaMp._5006P3DuuK:ref ]

I bought a laptop on 15-feb-22 evening with S/N-HGK51B3, but unfortunately I was defective. I informed the retailer but they denied and said I was perfect without checking it. And service centre technician said don't put me in this. I called at help line number and explain whole thing they take invoice and pic of...
I bought a laptop on 15-feb-22 evening with S/N-HGK51B3, but unfortunately I was defective. I informed the dealer but they denied and said I was perfect without checking it. And service centre technician said don't put me in this. I called at help line number and explain whole thing they take invoice and pic of laptop to issue DOA. I run whole day without eating anything no one giving me proper response. Every time to each person I explained...

I have purchased recently a laptop online from DELL SITE and i have been generally satisfied with overall build, quality and performance. However during purchasing in DELL IN Website an offer was displayed for headset worth 7999 for Rs 999 which i enthusiasm opted and payed amount. The product delivered after nearly 2 months and without any bluetooth. Looks like DELL or Vendor is making using money paid for 2 months and offering substandard, bulky, overweight (which kids cant use) and without any bluetooth
We don't want you to feel this way, Kiran. Kindly write to our support team @DellCares, on Twitter via a DM regarding the same. Rest assured, they will get this checked and help you further.

Dear Leads,

This is to inform you that My name is Deepak Goel. I am residing at 2109 Rani Bagh North West Delhi 110034. I bought a new Laptop DELL on[protected] from Navcom Technologies Wazirpur Industrial area Delhi. But now I am facing big issues in this Laptop Touch keypad Issues, Screen Frame out Issues, Current Issues and lots. kindly replace my laptop today onwards. I have attached all screenshots and Tax-Invoice for your reference. I want to replace my Laptop please help me.

Deepak Goel
    2109, Rani Bagh Delhi-110034 (India)
    +91 [protected]
    We certainly understand how upsetting this must have been, Deepak. Kindly reach out to our support team @DellCares via Twitter DM regarding your concern so that they can assist you further with the same.

Over 4month after a dell with a lcd complaint and dell offered replacement o[censored]nit still i don't have any reply from them, I'm so disappointed
      Hi Rishin, could you please help us with your Service Tag so that we can help you with the way forward?
      R!SH!N PRASANTH's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 1, 2022
      DZ083G3
      Thank you for sharing your details with us, Rishin. We've forwarded the same to our concerned team, and they will get in touch with you soon.
      It's not been resolved dell is super bad at customer service 🥲

I bought a Dell laptop on 12th April 2021 and I am very much troubled by this laptop, it is getting touchpad problem again and again and now I want to replace this laptop please pay attention to my problem and as soon as possible take some action on this. and relapce the product.
        We certainly understand how disappointing this must have been, Puja. Kindly reach out to our support team @DellCares via Twitter DM regarding your concern so that they can assist you further with the same.

My DELL Laptop is less than a year old. Ever since 2021 April, I have been facing constant issues with my laptop. I have spoken to DELL representatives innumerable number of times but they are unable to resolve my issues, and do not seem to be bothered in a figuring a way out to resolve the issue either. The laptop suddenly hangs, blanks out, and the charger doesn't work too well either. I have shared video clippings of all of this too, but...
          Hey I am Akash from Jain and company your genuine customer, I always love to buy dell goods but this time I am really disappointed with services I got from dell. I bought keyboard mouse combo with 1 year warranty and suddenly some issues came with the product so I submitted that product in service center in warranty period for repair\replacement and they accepted and gave acknowledgement to me regarding the product but after some time they...
          I have purchased on Dell Vostro desktop on 01.10.2020. The system is not booting up. The Sl No. is FQPD823 and the quick response code [protected].

Arnav Tyagi
          [protected]...

When iam using the laptop in between it was hanging. I have been trying so hard but it was not working at that time when iam just shutting down and on the laptop again the password pin is not showing. I bought the laptop on March 4th and since 10 days iam facing the problem. I have talked to the technical support team 3 times and still I was not resolved.please fix it or replace it
          We regret to know this, Aparna. Our customer support team Dell Cares will help you out. Please reach out to them via Twitter DM so that they can look into it and assist you.

Dell Service Tag: 4TKXVM3 [Case Number :[protected]/Service Request: [protected]]
            Dell Support team accepted to replace new Alienware MC15 Laptop but after that no messages from them since a week is gone
            I have handed over my laptop to the show room from where i have purchased

No messages from the dell company .
            what to do . how long i have to wait my time is wasting
            Please do the needful
            thanks
            We are disappointed to read this! We have shared your details with the relevant team. Rest assured they will assist you shortly.
            Dharaa stamps's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 18, 2022
            please waiting
            Dharaa stamps's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 18, 2022
            please waiting

I bought this new dell vostro 3400 laptop
              after 15 days i began to face sound issues in newly purchased laptop
              After raising 3 request to dell technical support, my issue still not resolved
              all my efforts and money are wasted
              their technician donot respond swiftly and whenever they tried solution they were not able to resolve it premanently

Its a poor product and poor service from dell
              We regret to know this! Kindly visit your nearest Dell Carry-In Service Center as they can help you with this. To get the details of your nearest center, please click on http://bit.ly/Dell_CarryInServiceLocator.

My name is Dhruvi Shah and I am writing you to express my dissatisfaction towards the dell product that I purchased - Dell G3 gaming laptop, on 23.10.21 from Croma, Maninagar Branch, Ahmedabad. Within a year I have been facing multiple problems with the product and also highly dissatisfied with the service . This problems have been recurring and I am not getting any permanent solution from the service center . I registered a complain in the...
                Dell inspiron 15 7510 purchased for online class of student. Dell Order No:[protected], Customer No[protected], Invoice No [protected] Invoice Date: 21/01/2022 Rs 83, 190/-. Laptop was faulty. On complaint dell person visited home sealed it on 04/02/2022 and told that it will be replaced immediately. Despite of more than 20 calls and several email Dell service did not bother not took the students study matter seriously. On Dell site customer...
                My keyboard is not working on home screen otherwise working on other apps
                We regret the inconvenience, Niviksha. Our technical support team will help you out with this. You can connect with them via WhatsApp by clicking on the following link: https://bit.ly/32aIKNG.

I had purchased a Dell Inspiron 15 5510 laptop on July 2021, The speakers in the laptop was making certain distorted noises when I played videos or music. I had reported this issue with Dell by November, and they had asked me to install a series of drivers, after that to reinstall the OS in my laptop.
                  When none of this worked, they sent engineers to replace speaker and motherboard of the laptop and it still did not rectify my issue.br...
                  I purchased dell laptop on 12/02/2022. Within a month camera stop working. After that i call customer care and she suggested to do some testing, after that windows booting also not happening. Customer care informed that windows got corrupted . I have to reinstall it and steps has been provided by email. Why can not dell service center provide services to installed the windows during warranty period. This laptop in only used for online classes...
                  Serial Number : HHZ8RG3

I have raised my issue https://www.dell.com/community/notes/privatenotespage but didn't got positive response on this . This laptop was charged more than Market price where no cash back was given which is on online . I have attached information attached below....

I have purchased the Dell system for 60000 Rs on Feb 4 2022 along with Microsoft Office 2021 package. It should be activated right after purchase of property and if not then at least within a month of purchase. but it has crossed a whole month and above that Its been 2 weeks since I have shared this issue with Dell team but every time they are stretching it saying "I completely understand the concern, as we've escalated the request to the concerned team. We are waiting for the update, so I request you to please wait for the update".

Please take action as soon as possible.
                  We regret the inconvenience, Sanjeev. Our technical support team will help you out with this. You can connect with them via WhatsApp by clicking on the following link: https://bit.ly/32aIKNG.

My employer is giving the fake promises and fake information. He is cheating on me.
                    Hi Aditi, please reach out to our support team Dell Cares via Twitter DM, regarding your concern so that they can assist you further with the same.