Dell India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 21, 2022
2039
Profile

File a complaint to Dell India

Having problems with Dell India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Dell India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Dell India

Dell India Website

Dell India Head Office Address

No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore
Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

Dell India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 4026

Dell India reviews & complaints(2789)

Please rectify as I have some urgent works to comepelte
We regret to know this, Eswari! Our Dell Carry-In Service Centre will assist you better with your concern. To get the details of your nearest service centre, please click on http://bit.ly/Dell_CarryInServiceLocator.

I have purchased Inspiron 13 5310 from Dell online store in August 2021.From day one laptop has been giving problem in touchpad.After that excessive heating problem, hang and now window crashed and corrupted.
    Dell online support is obstinately insisting that it's a software problem only.My view is simple and straight that I have spent hard earned money for smooth working machine not for faulty product you have provided either problem is related to software or hardware.I am pursuing to return it as it's too problematic, completely dead laptop.At the time of laptop gone completely inoperable it was barely used between 30 to 40 hours personally.
    We understand your disappointment. Our Dell Carry-In Service Centre will assist you with this. To get the details of your nearest service centre, please click on http://bit.ly/Dell_CarryInServiceLocator.

I have purchased a dell inspiron 5510 laptop in the month of September However the laptop which was...
      I purchased a laptop on 10th October from the official website and I've been trying to get it replaced since 13th October....
      I purchased a new Laptop Computer Inspiron 15 3505 R3 on 1st July 2021 from 3S Technologies Panvel (exclusive showroom in...

Dell India — Worst service no response...facing manufacturing defect issues with Dell

This is Dinesh Kumar of Dell service tag number FFD6ZH3. I had bought a laptop from Dell store at Visakhapatnam,...
      Very disappointing and inconvenience services from Dell Nehru place, Delhi. Lies a lot.
      I am uploading screenshots...
      Dell Complaint dated 10 Nov21
      My Laptop Dell Inspiron 5559 with Security Tag FK5JXF2 (out of Warranty)...

Dell laptop approved for replacement on 13 september.
      Have not received a laptop since now.
      Please someone help.
      Nov 6, 2021
      They have ordered my new laptop now and will take 7-10 days...whatever days the courier company takes to deliver. They contacted me through email.
      We regret the inconvenience caused. Please reach out to our support team Dell Cares, on Twitter via a DM regarding the same as they will assist you with your concern.
      Dell_is_worst's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 2, 2021
      Yes, Dell Cares is sending this message since last 2 months "We regret the inconvenience caused, sure our team will reply to you since 2 months."
      They also say they can't do much in this case but have expedite from our end.

This case is handled by WUR team which replies neither to Technical support team nor to the customers.
      Is this a joke ?

Future customers beware of Dell customer services, i am literally without laptop for more than 2 months and this was a new laptop, which got defect in 7 days.

My advice is don't ever buy from DELL and in future always buy metal/aluminium/magnesium body laptops, not plastic ones.
      Dell_is_worst's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 4, 2021
      Well thank you dell for upgrading me from i3 to i5 with nvidia and also giving me SSD.
      Really thanking to you.
      I'll mark this complaint as resolved now :)
      DELL IS BEST :)

Hello, i ordered a laptop Dell Inspiron 15 plus in the month of August, my order no is[[protected]].

I was supposed...
        Worst customer support ever. I have been complaining about my laptop to Dell over emails and web portal since 8th Oct 2021....
        I am purchase one laptop battery from Flipkart site (Dell 15R[protected] OEM Genuine Battery MR90Y 65Wh 11.1v 6 Cell Laptop...
        I have ordered dell laptop on 22nd september through dell website. Order id was[protected].
        Got confirmation from dell’s...
        The Company didnt provide me a valuable slot for booking my interview.The Respondee was only to blame on me that I was irresponsible.But...
        I have purchased a dell laptop on july2021.
        When i started using it i came to know that it has issues while doing restart...
        I purchased a Dell XPS7950 on 29.03.2021 and there has been issue and replacement of the mother board for 3 times till now...

I purchased the new Dell Inspiron 5593, i5 a year back.

Recently i have started noticing issues with few keys in the lower end of the inbuilt keyboard.

Keys such as the spacebar, b, n, right, left, down and 2 in the number pad aren't working occasionally. It's more like they freeze and require multiple attempts to get them to work. and even then it runs on one-tap ( e.g when i tap b once it appears as 'bbbb' on screen.

I tried updating the bios, checking for the status of the keyboard through f12 mode. it works fine when i'm troubleshooting as well.
        Hey, we regret to know this. Our Dell Carry-In Service Centre will assist you better with your concern. To get the details of your nearest service centre, please click on http://bit.ly/Dell_CarryInServiceLocator.

Dell service order no:[protected]
          i received Insprion 14 5000 seies 5402 during I week of may 21..

from the day 1 i am having audio issues.. now its totally not audible.. plz help

rgds
          balasubramanian
          We regret this experience! Please reach out to our technical support team as they will help you out with your concern. You can connect with them via WhatsApp by clicking on https://bit.ly/32aIKNG.

I have informed 0n 11 th august 2021 tat my card account has not been credited with the 10% of money so far..
            material supplied in may 21..

i keep sending reminders but not even got a response..

rgds
            balasubramanian
            Hey, kindly reach out to our support team Dell Cares via Twitter DM, regarding your concern so that they can look into it and assist you accordingly.

I purchased brand new all in one from dell store but from the day 1st I have facing with poor performance which is not solved by engineers
              We regret this experience. Kindly reach out to our support team Dell Cares via Twitter DM, regarding your concern so that they can look into it and assist you accordingly.