Dell India
Dell India Pvt. Ltd.

Dell India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore
Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

Load

Dell India Complaints & Reviews

We buy a dell PC one week ago and it is updated. But now when we are trying to on it is in processing mode and not start from 3-4 days.
Pls resolve it as soon as possible

Have recently purchased Inspiron 5406 2n1on March 10th 2021.
    Service Tag : HXNV863, Express Service Code:[protected]

The laptop heats up and is very very hot to touch - is this normal?
    I have referred this unit twice within a fortnight of buying for other startup issues. And had reported the heating too. The agency kept it for a 3 days for monitoring and returned it saying Dell has checked and corrected the problem.
    I am concerned with the temperature of the laptop and the battery life which barely goes beyond 3.5 hours although the unit is new.
    Always gets heating without doing heavy works or without playing trible AAA games . so thermal paste must be applied on processor, heat sink must be added to the SSD, should check FAN condition.

In my laptop there is slow response.if i use google chrome it always show not responding ...
      We regret this experience. Request you to reach out to our technical support team via WhatsApp and they will assist you further. You can do so by clicking on https://bit.ly/32aIKNG.

Key board light not working in laptop Inspiron IS 3000

Key board lights are not working for Dell Inspiron is3000 laptop
          Hi, we request you to reach out to your nearest Dell Carry-In Service Centre so that they can look into your concern and assist better. To get the details of your nearest service centre, please click on http://bit.ly/Dell_CarryInServiceLocator.

Process is not working properly and also it's slow down

The laptop is not working fine.It is not getting open properly, creating a lot of problem. Till now it has not completed even 1 year and having lot of problem.

Model no. P75F908

My microphone is not working i have tried to fix it from everywhere but it's still not working.

I am unable to install ubuntu in dell inspiron, i try call to technical team ther are not responding, they keep call oh hold...

2 Months back i have purchased a Dell D584004wINS-Vostro3500-Ci5(11G)-8-1-W10 from Dell Exclusive Store Chandigarh. From 1st day it is Starting very slow. Processing speed also very slow. Where as my other laptop of HP of lower generation working smoothly.
                  Needs to attend it immediately.
                  My contact no is [protected]
                  Hi Aloke, we regret this experience. Request you to please visit the nearest Dell Carry-In Service Centre regarding this concern as our team would be able to help you better. You can locate the nearest service centre by clicking on http://bit.ly/Dell_CarryInServiceLocator.

I purchased a Dell Inspiron 14 5000 2-in-1 a few months back.
                    I'm very much disappointed with its performance.br...
                    I Have purchased a Dell Laptop on 03/10/2020 with lifetime MS office validity. After a week use, it shows trial is ending...

I bought a Dell Vostro[protected] series (8GB RAM 1TB HDD 2GB
                    Dedicated Graphics Card) Service Tag no.( 2CHK5Z2), the design of laptop is good.

But the air cooling system is not working properly, cause of the position of cooling fan( exhaust ) is at back side of laptop...
                    when I start/open the laptop the exhaust is close, screen is at 145 Degree then heat was pass...
                    otherwise the heat is not pass out!
                    pls work on it,
                    i hope, you cancel the CD Drive so you can use position of CD Drive for Exhaust fan(cooling fan).
                    Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we have escalated your concern internally and our team is currently looking into the same.

In my laptop inspiron 3493, dell mobile connect app not working,
                      Dell mobile connect app not working

Bought online from amazone

I bought this new Dell inspiron laptop a week ago and from day one i am facing some or the other issues with the laptop.
                          Start, WIFI buttons not working, none of the apps are opening, fan is very noisy, no sound/volume.
                          Whenever I contact Dell support they message me some user manual and videos to follow. I spend whole day understanding the user manual and learning from videos and try the fix, still the issue will not be resolved.
                          Tomorrow same, they will send me some other user manual and videos. This is happening for a week now.
                          Name: THULASI RAM
                          Mob:[protected]
                          Date of Incident 05-March

Request you to please refund the full amount and i will buy some other laptop

Slow process, take too much time for working bad performance of battery system very weak in working

Plz . Provide Software tam .. i am very sad your service..
                              your system is not supporting my income tax software. br...

I was working at Dell, Chennai in 2011.
                              I would like to withdraw my PF amount.
                              I went to the Dell office couple of times. But, I could not meet HR.

My Employee no. is Q045961.
                              Please let me know the procedure to withdraw my PF amount.
                              Service Teg No- 9TC8983
                              Customer Care Do not support..
                              your system is not work with my income tax return filling application..
                              plz. solve my problem.

We have recently bought Dell Inspiron laptop. After few days it's screen started to shake and OS is unable to load(Booting)