Dell India
Dell India Pvt. Ltd.

Dell India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore
Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

Load

Dell India related photos (728)

Dell India Complaints & Reviews

Aug 1, 2020
Please provide the new replacement for mt adaptor (Laptop charger
) as i purchased the same last year in august month, 2019 and it stop charging mt laptop... Service code is

Jul 29, 2020
    I've ordered a dell laptop on 14 july and paid full amount when they said it will be delivered on 25july.
    Now it's 29 july and they are not responding in any way either email or phone call they keep us waiting on the ivr line for 1 hr and then they lift the call and disconnect it.
    I tried to cancel the order and they say cancel is unavailable
    I tried to see weather my location is not available for delivering it on their website, it's available for delivery and i'm receiving products from amazon, flipkart but not this one it's been 20 days please do something on this issue

P
      Jul 27, 2020
      I brought my laptop in the month of march 2020. But there is a problem with the letter "a". It sticks and does not work at times. Please resolve this and guid how to

V
        Jul 27, 2020
        Sir i purchased dell battery but at the time of installation it work but afterwards it not charging and bill is not available please guide me what to do the battery of dell inspiron 3251

Jul 29, 2020
          Jul 27, 2020
          I buy a dell laptop on 16 July after I give payment now dell customer service not support me I call almost 20 times every...
          Jul 26, 2020
          Sir
          My laptop was damaged about 2 months ago, the complaint was lodged by me with dell company on[protected], after...

Jul 23, 2020
          We got two new dell systems recently. We are facing problem with two new systems. One system encounters problem with os installation. We are not able to open the other system.

Sree sankaracharya university of sanskrit
          Regional centre, thrissur
          Muncipal building, west fort
          Thrissur
          Contact no. [protected]

Jul 23, 2020
            We got two new system recently. The two systems are not working properly.in one system we are not able to install other version o[censored]buntu.

Aug 6, 2020
              Jul 23, 2020
              Not able to install other version o[censored]buntu
              In bios,
              Disable secure boot.
              Enable legacy boot.
              Enable CSM .
              Please tell to Dell customer care in Thrissur, Kerala to come our institution and resolve the problem

S
                Jul 22, 2020
                Against:
                Dell inspiron
                Sold a faulty laptop of dell. Model dell lt insp 15 (3585) from door computers pvt ltd, city centre. Durgapur-713216. West bengal

The machine stop working from the 1st day of purchase and had submitted twice to door computer pvt ltd (Aan authorised showroom of dell) to resolve the issue.
                Want a replacement of the said laptop but door computer service is not align for the same.

Need corrective action on this

S
                  Jul 17, 2020
                  Dear sir/madam,

I purchased new inspiron 3493 laptop on 10/07/2020 @8:05 pm from dell international services...

D
                  Jul 31, 2020
                  Jul 17, 2020
                  Dear mgmt,
                  I was a very big fan of dell and was using dell with lot of satisfaction over last ten years.
                  This was the third laptop at my home purchased online from dellindia website. But didn't start at all after the receipt on 13 jul. Dell technical team carried out the online diagnosis, but there was no success. finally replacement process was initiated on 14 jul 20.
                  The urgency to have laptop at the earliest can be understood well during this pandemic which has put more reliance on online classes and work from home.
                  After all this, I still have faith in dell.
                  May I request you to expedite the replacement. Till now you have not picked up the defective piece of laptop.
                  At the same time, do compensate me for all the trouble, delay and inconvenience caused due to the supply of defective piece of laptop, by supplying a upgraded version of this laptop.
                  regards Deepak Bora
                  There has been no progress from dell side.
                  How to chase them

O
                    Jul 16, 2020
                    I purchased a new laptop from dell (https://www.dell.com/en-in) using hdfc credit card on 1st feb 2020. There was an offer...
                    Jul 16, 2020
                    I ordered dell laptop inspiron 14 (Order no.[protected] on 9 june 2020 for which the expected delivery date was 4th july 2020....
                    V
                    Jul 13, 2020
                    Order number not yet generated (Transaction date 1st july 2020). Sales team is not calling back to give the payment link....
                    Jul 12, 2020
                    I purchased a laptop dell inspiron 13 5391 from official website of dell india on 19 june 2020. At the time of purchase, there...
                    I have ordered a laptop dated on 30th June and payment done through netbanking. Cash deducted from account.until now I don't...

Its almost 5 to 6 days i am not able to open any kind of picture in my laptop either its newly download or old picture of a laptop.
                    When i try to open some this kind of instruction use to come there:-
                    You will need a new app to open this ms paint link
                    I am not able to open any picture in my laptop

I have purchased a laptop of dell company from uptime computer noida on 23 aug 2019 details as per invoice enclosed.The laptop...
                      J
                      Jun 30, 2020
                      Jun 30, 2020

I have been purchase dell laptop on 24th may 2020, and my order no is od[protected], invoice...