[Resolved]  MFREEM Market Pvt Ltd. — selling the product in MRP rate in Margin free market with no bill

I am having complaint against one Margin free market located in Kottamukal(near Mannanthala)
Today(11/06/13) i purchased a ant powder pocket(200gm) from Margin free discount maket(SK discount market in kottamukal. When i asked the shop owner for the bill and didn.t give me the bill. He asked and got the MRP(Rs.12.50) from me for the above product. When i asked him for the bill he refused to give and told me that there is no profit in the shop and talking too many things. The same day i purchased the same product from another Margin free market in a discounted price of Rs.9.45 for the same product. Really i am amazing how the people are putting the board Margin market and selling with more profits to cheat the customer. Pls look into this matter, If you need more clarification please call me in my number [protected]

Tirur-Malappuram-Manjeri Rd, Kottakkal, Kerala 676503, India
    Kerala

Website:
    Phone:+91 94 47 619548
    Fax: +91 471 2574 457
    Regd. Office: 37/143, Padmavilasam Raod, PB # 5014, Fort P.O., Trivandrum, Kerala, India PIN-695 023, Tel. # +91 471 2466 051