DishTV

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Good

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

hello sir my name is chauhan vinod t
my vc no-[protected]
mo-[protected]

hello sir kal mere fon me dishtv me se fon ay tha ki apko dish tv ki koi skim se 10 lack ka lotry laga he
aur ye paise apko 4 dino me mil jayenge.
aur wo fon is nomber se aya tha
1-[protected]
2-[protected].

please sir help me confirm to your risponse in my mo-[protected]
chiter
Aug 13, 2020

today morning i had called customer care centre of dish TV and given the complaint against shiva shakti associates Bangalore-21, who have negligently recharged on 16-12-10 ,but not changed my package to silver package as requested(receipt no. 308 of shiva shakti associates dated[protected]

due to this my recharge date has been preponed almost by one month and the connection has been deactivated unilaterally by dishtv.it is atrocious and amounts to cheating by dishtv.In my complaint I have held the dish tv responsible for all the mess created by its Representative Shiva Shakti Associates Bangalore. I call upon you to set right the things immediately without charging me any penalty,failing which i will be compelled to withdraw from clientale of dish TV and no more recourse to you.

Vageesha bhat (vc no.[protected] and mobile number-[protected])
    A dejected customer of dish tv wishing to go to another service provider
    Aug 13, 2020
    I booked Dish tv on 7th feb saturday, and the appointment was made, 3 days back that means on 4th feb.
    They booked order, call came from Noida (Customer Service Centre) . They gave confrmation that it will be done by 12th feb. Today is 13th feb evening, i came to know Shiva Shakti Associates was never aware of this. Even they had an AIRTL number:[protected].
    I tried calling this number 8times a day for 7 days, every time phn is nt reachable.
    aftre 8 days they are saying the phn number is incorrect:
    the correct numbers are :[protected] and [protected].

All,

I had paid annual payment of Rs 3550 after seeing Dishtv sms for Platinum+UTV pack offer. I paid via dishtv website link...surprisingly i got subscribed only for 10 months and no UTV subscription.

When i spoke to customer service rep, after a very poor response as usual, they said i am not eligible for this offer as i did not make this payment using my dishtv login id and password.

This is clear cheating...how does it make a difference whether i pay online at dishtv site or using dishtv login account as long as they get full amount. If they are not resolving this...this is probably the last recharge i made....will throw dishtv out of my house.

DISHTV customers beware.....New customers beware...!!!
      Aug 13, 2020

Refer to my VC No. [protected]/ mob. No. [protected], my next renewal date was 12/01/11, and i have recharged my VC on 10/01/2011...

sir my dishtv vc no: [protected] for which i am not receiving any channels since from yesterday... this is my 3rd complaint.. and you are not responding.. kindly do the needfull..
        Aug 13, 2020
        sir my dishtv vc no: [protected] for which i am not receiving b4u music since from yesterday... this is my 3rd complaint.. and you are not responding.. kindly proceedes..nd 4 ten cricket only your representative renew my whole pack though my pack is not expired soon nd though 4 one chennel he drew wrong way to me.it is yogesh cor.pvt.ltd. and man is tusharbhai and i got charged after 15hour insted of his promising 1hour .

Sir, I, the dishtv customer with Smart Card No.[protected] am unable to see SVBC Channel since a fortnight. I waited for these days. However, I could not get it even to this day. Please update it and inform at the earlier. Our Dish TV Agent in Bangalore is not attending problems properly and demands money for his every visit. Due to the repeated fault of the antenna or something I do not know, I am having this problem. However, I was demanded money every time. How is possible? Shall I approach Consumer Forum? Or will you do the needful?
          Aug 13, 2020
          నాపేరు సుధాకర్ మేము ఫ్యామిలీ తో[protected] న తిరుమల వచాము.23 వ తారికున కల్యాణం టికెట్ తీసుకున్నాము ఏంటో ఆనందం కలిగింది . కాని ఆరోజున నా భార్య ఇద్దరు పిల్లలతో కళ్యాణానికి వెళితే quee లో మా ఈద్దరు పిల్లల్ని పక్కకులగేసారు.వాళ్ళ age వకరికి 10 యేఅర్స్, వకరికి 9 యేఅర్స్ మాపిల్లకన్న పెద్దపిల్లల్ని రానిచ్చారు మాకు chalabhada కలిగినిది నా భార్య ఏడిచినిది. మా ఆనందం ఆవిరియినది మాద్యాస కళ్యాణం మీదగాక పీల్లలమేద ఉన్నది కళ్యాణం చుదలేకపోయినాము అక్కడ కొంతమందికి ఇలాగె జరిగింది .ఈ age పిఇల్లల్ని మాతో పాటు రానీయకపోతే ఎలాగా, వాళ్ళు తప్పిపోతే ఎవరు బాద్యులు కను క దయ చేసి పిల్లలను parents నుండి విడదీయమాకండి ...మాపిల్లకోసమే మేము కళ్యాణం చేయుంచు కున్నాము వారికీ ఆ భాగ్యం కలగాకున్దచేసినారు..

Reply Forward

Click here to Reply or Forward

New Year greetings !
            My Dish Tv VC No. is [protected].

Three times I called the customer service No. and I was on hold for long time and after that it was disconnected from other side.

My connection is presently "Signal not found".
            The mechanic/service man is very busy so could not attend the complaint for more than three days.
            I think Dish Tv should have more than one mechanic for the same instead of only one.
            Since the services are very poor so I may get connected with other providers like Tata,Airtel.

Looking forward for some solution.

Monika Robert

respected sir
              i have dishtv connection for last 2 years no. VC[protected]. in the month of sept-october 2010 they actvate extra channel without my request and charged the amount from my balance. when i contacted to agent he told he is unable to do anything and give me the number of customer care but no one response. then on next recharge i again request to the agent but all futile. then i complained to customer care on[protected] after the recharge on[protected]. they response we will do something but nothing happened. then i complained again on 3-11-10 but samething, then again on 11-11-10 twice then they response as follows
              "Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

We would like to inform you that package of your VC [protected] could not be downgraded, as per request number 48357798 your contact number was not contactable for the same.

Please note that in order to downgrade the packages, the request must be received within 7 days of renewal of VC. After 7 days, Rs.200 additional is required, out of which Rs.40 would be deducted as downgrade charges and rest Rs 160 would be adjusted to your billing.

Kindly revert with payment confirmation so that needful can be done.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Raghavendra Singh
              Customer service
              DISHTV"

as i complained first time on 31-10-10 which is with in 7 days and secondly i never requested for extra channel if i requested then show the proof of request or any record. so extra charge of four weeks must be adjusted and extra channel must be stopped. now they are showing the msg for recharging for[protected] which i will never recharge and prefer to new connection from other provider
              Aug 13, 2020

Dish TV — Bad customer service and asking for addition money.

Good Afternoon,

I am Mukesh sawale VC number :[protected] has given Three complaint as, 21730164, 21774708 and 21812486 first two are closed because resolution given.Getting a call as Pay Rs 600 for installation why should i Pay I have taken this connection in Bigbazar offer subscription free for 3 month with BIGBAZAR TV.Moreover when I am calling to contact center all CSR simply disconnection a call.

IVR is very long need to wait for 15 to 20 min for call get connect, Even call get connect it is getting disconnected by csr, Is this a customer service? Pathetic and all CSR need to be terminated on the spot when they disconnect a call.

This is my request for Management If you have any concern for customer please check for CSR those who disconnected a call and take a necessary action. will request you please solve my SR as soon as possible. Other wise will go to the consumer Forum...

Mukesh Sawale
              Dishtv's Quality Is Very Poor My Name Is Ravi Sharma.
              My VC No. Is [protected]
              Address:-D-21, Sunita Colony, Mal Ki Dhani,
              Sanganer Jaipur Rajasthan

DishTV — recharge [Resolved]

firstly i got 3 months free watching wen i took d new connenction, den after 3 months when i recharged my card with silver...

I C.Hari Krishna Prasad visit dish tv site on 3rd dec 2010.For online customers there is an offer 990/- cash back offer.I spoke to customer care people and confirm that offer and i booked new dishtv connection on 4th dec 2010 through online make a payment through ICICI bank debit card at that time there is confirmation from dishtv and reply from CCavenue we received payment we will install 3 to 5 working days but they installed after 10days(i.e.,13th Dec2010) with i forward 2mails complaint against installation to customer care after then they installed on 13dec2010 that is the 1st mistake of Dish Tv.
                At the time of installation i call to customer care and ask about 990/ cash back offer they told me first you install the dish tv and mail to customer care please activate the cash back offer (which voucher book is given at the time of installation)they will activate the offer.
                And then 2nd mistake at the time of booking connection they told 990/- cash back offer is not given to me.I call to customer care people they told me the offer is valid up to 7th dec 2010,who's installation is in the period of 7th dec 2010. At the time of booking the offer period is not mentioned in the Dish TV site and also customer care people did not tell to me.Today i receive mail from customer care please ask to dealer but delear told me iam not responsible you booked through online and payment through online only they send the dish kit on 13th dec 2010 we are not responsible.please call to customer care.From last 15days they are playing with me why should i suffer for dish TV side mistake.They cheated the customer like that at the time of booking they said sweet words after booking the connection and payment is over they tell another words.I call to customer care people daily and 21st dec 2010 they told me simply your are not valid customer.But mistake is happen from dishtv side.I pay cash on 4th dec 2010 they did not install with in time.But till date no response from dishtv side.they didnot slove my problem.

Name: C.hari krishna Prasad
                V.C.Card No.[protected]
                voucher booklet no.[protected]
                compalint no:51059171,51611568
                mobile No.91 [protected],[protected]
                CASH BACK OFFER NOT GIVEN
                CASH BACK OFFER NOT GIVEN
                Aug 13, 2020

I amd Doctor at Sasoon . and i have booked dish tv online and payment made through SBI debit card in month of 12 Nov.2010 for diwali offer Rs. 699.00 for two times. but Dish tv set not reached at my home adress since three months. And way to find out.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  not opening dishtv website so we get troble to recharge
                  I am munib vishwakarma from mumbai and i have booked dish tv online and payment made through SBI net banking in month of 22 october 2012 for online offer Rs. 1090.00 for 1 times. but my transaction has been failed but money is deducted from my account.now how can i get my refund.please help me sir.
                  R/ Sir i am tomorrow (02.03.2013) booking online HD dish tv and amount was deduct my account Rs 1946/- to last night but after deduction the companies was not send a message for conformation the details of online bank transfer conformation TO INB C CAVENUE. REF: No. CCAI3CIIY5181GG6364638 TRANSFER TO [protected] AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE. Sir i am requested to you please take action early as possible thanking you.
                  INDERJIT SINGH M. No. [protected], ADD: - G-3/3 NORTH LAND ESTATE NEAR WWW KG SCHOOL ICHAPUR 24PARGANUS NORTH 743144.

I have received this e-mail from CCAvenue but the amount has not been credited

to my account and there is a msg to recharge being displayed whenever I switch

my DishTV on. Kindly look into the matter and revert at the earliest.

Udit Dogra
                    +[protected]

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 10:53:27 +0530
                    From: [protected]@ccavenue.com
                    To: [protected]@hotmail.com
                    Subject: Order No.RO-23/12/10CA-1008634 from CCAvenue

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order from http://www.dishtv.in

For your convenience, we have included a copy of your order below.
                    Please Note :- The charge will appear on your credit card / Account statement as 'ccavenue.com/charge'

If you have a question about your order status, you can contact the seller directly by
                    e-mail at : [protected]@dishtv.in.

ORDER DETAILS:
                    Merchant Site URL : http://www.dishtv.in
                    Order Number: RO-23/12/10CA-1008634 Order Received: Dec 23, 2010
                    Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 500.00
                    State Bank of India Account Holder : Udit Dogra
                    Billing Address : (As entered by the Customer)
                    A2/114 Safdarjung Enclave

Special Instructions :
                    None

Regards,CCAvenue Customer Service
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    ON 28 DEC 2010 AT AROUND 7.30 PM I HAVE CONTACTED CUSTOMER CARE TO CONFIRM REGARDING TEMPORARY DEACTIVATION BUT ONE OF YOUR REPRESENTATIVE NAMED ALKA HAS BEHAVED IN AN UNPLEASANT MANNER.I WAS TOTALLY ANNOYED WITH HER REPLY.WHEN I ASKED HER TO CONNECT TO SENIORS SHE REPLY THERE IS NO SUCH PROVISION. IS IT SO ? REQUEST FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION.

Dish TV — recharge pending

I want to inform you that inspite of making payment to dish tv through suvidha facilities on 17/06/2011 there is no recharge till date.

DishTV NDTV channels show a footer scroll statement along the lines "Dear Subscriber, all NDTV channels (list of NDTV...

my parents recieved legal notice that they been steeling dish tv services since 2005.however my parents has been using sky since 2005.it seems very doggy after 5 year they send the accumulated bill for 5 years.what they been doing all this time never contacted,no notice and suddenly presented bill.its a matter of worry if companies treat you like this not been using there service or swiched to another supplier.seems they been punishing you because you are not their customer anymore.very offending poor allegations from companies like them.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      i been in touch with [protected]@dishtv.in but get no response.
                      worst service from Dishtv they cheated customer through offers no resposne from customer care and nodal officers.
                      very very bad company dont by dish tv.Please take connection from local cable operators.They is no response from customer care people every time we told that from first.after giving our complaint no response from their side.why could we suffer for dish tv connection.i think hassle free connection is local cable operator. I suggest to every one dont buy dishtv connection

I HAD RECHARGE MY DISH TV ON NET BANKING DT[protected] Rs 300 , thought icici bank, after 24 not credit our account .than i had complain to customer care ,
                        i had contract to to 5 times customer care and send 3 email to customer care dishtv
                        , but he is not credit my account then after i contact C. Cavenue , he reply me iwe recive your money and transfer to dishtv collection deportment , stil they not credit my account , the cheat me
                        i have all the details as under

[protected][protected][protected]
                        From: "Customer care" <[protected]@dishtv.in>
                        Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 8:41 PM
                        To: <[protected]@gmail.com>
                        Subject: rechage

> Dear Sir,
                        > Thank you for writing to dishtv.
                        > We would like to inform you we have not received the payment of Rs 300/-
                        > on 15/11/2010.
                        > We request you to want for 48 hours for payment updation for VC
                        > [protected], as it is a payment of net banking.
                        > We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you
                        > with a smile.
                        > Regards,
                        > Sujit Srivastava
                        > Customer service
                        > DISHTV
                        > Did our response resolve your query? Please Click on the link below to
                        > give us your valuable feedback.
                        > http://202.46.200.213/PaymentAuditDetails/CustomerFeedback.aspx?Mid=suni
                        > [protected]@gmail.com&Aid=sujit_k2010&Cid=3970149
                        > For any further clarification or assistance if required, please feel
                        > free to revert on same e-mail id or contact us on below mentioned
                        > numbers:
                        > Dear sir
                        > Sub- vc Vo.[protected]
                        > i had recharges on my icici bank net banking statement rs 300 on
                        > 14/11/2010 3 pm attachment above, stil not rechage my tv
                        > i request you to recharge my tv as soon as possible
                        > thanking you

Subject: Order Number: ro-14/11/10ca-840483 Successful
                        To: [protected]@gmail.com
                        Cc: [protected]@ccavenue.com

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Avenues. We appreciate this opportunity to assist you.

Your transaction for the order number: ro-14/11/10ca-840483 has been successfully processed through CCAvenue and same has been forwarded to your merchant.

We would like to inform you that CCavenue is an online Credit / Debit card processing Company for your merchant and we do not play any role in delivery of the products / services as assured by your merchant.Kindly be informed that Cancellation/Refund is a process which is always initiated by the merchant and CCAvenue cannot intervene in it.

For any details regarding the order/ services, we suggest you to get in touch with your merchant by email at: [protected]@dishtv.in

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Anil R. Dhere
                        Technical Support Executive

India: Avenues India Pvt Ltd
                        Plaza Asiad, Level II, S.V.Road, Santa Cruz (West), Mumbai 400054.India.
                        Phone:[protected] Support EXTS : 401/402/403/404/405/406/189 Fax:[protected]
                        Fax: +[protected]

Singapore: Avenues World Pte Ltd
                        80 Raffles Place, UOB Plaza 1, Level 36-01, Singapore 048624.
                        Phone: +[protected]

8 02/11/2010 CMS/[protected]/ 4082243 CR INR 18,375.00
                        9 27/10/2010 BIL/[protected]/GEOJIT FINANCIAL SER/XT DR INR 15,000.00
                        10 20/10/2010 BIL/[protected]/GEOJIT FINANCIAL SER/XT DR INR 20,000.00

Dish TV — channel not available [Resolved]

sir my name is OMPRAKASH SINGH my dish tv card no is [protected] .I h've made a recharge of 150 Rs.
                          but it is...

I had ordered for a new dish tv connection through internet on 6th Dec 2010 and got a online Token No. 28150, mentioning within 5 days the product will be delivered at home., it is not mentioned anywhere on the site "dishtv.in" that its 5 working days, anyways I got it installed on 14th Dec 2010, that is on the 8th day It was charged 690 Rs. All this time there was also no correspondence from Dish TV and many times I tried calling their customer care, but they are very careless in handling and rude too, I spoke with many people names (DEBASHIS) (MOHAMAD AFTAB) this people said that they are the supevisors and they will call back which never happened.

Now as its already installed and my VC # is [protected], and as per the plan I was to get a 1 months free viewing as per the website on the link: http://www.dishtv.in/special-online-offer.aspx and now on the screen it shows that you will have recharge it for further viewing.

I made several calls to customer care on 18th Dec 2010 and they provided a complaint # 51374698 , again with a commitment of 2 hours to wait and there will be resolution on this issue, the complaint was regarding the same and they say that, they have not received the form which was already filled up and was carried away by the technician whos contact number is "[protected]" . Today on 19th Dec 2010 I again called the customer care and a guy name Ajit was simply shouting at me saying it will resolving soon.

I would suggest to all my friends please do not go for dish TV, as there customer care is the worst part , simply go for any other service, other than Dish TV my contact is [protected]
                          WORST SERVICE EVER
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          I have also emailed several times to the DISH TV nodal officers, this people have also proved to be useless

[protected]@dishtv.in,
                          [protected]@dishtv.in,
                          Please read the offer completely.

For just 690* you Get

* Set Top Box and Dishtv Kit.
                          With the offer, minimum recharge of 1 month compulsory.

Please read the sentence in quotes "With the offer, minimum recharge of 1 month compulsory. ".

send sms ,for ala cart pack 2661 yet not active these chanels . [protected]

At last after 4 days ..I got the HD hardware..I had already paid Rs. 1775/-
                            1. New HD set top box Rs.990/-
                            2. Installation & service tax Rs.225/-
                            3. Recharge for one month Rs. 560/-
                            payment received by Mr. Deb Das & Sujay, authorized dist tv partner,

Infinite marketing services on 10/07/2012 at 11 a.m. whose bill no. is

227. However, still now service is not activated.
                            My question is without any mail communication or made a call to

customer care ...does anything can't be done properly. It's not first time

for me .. I am facing this problem several time with ur service since

2008. I[censored] guys have a record u can check it out from ur end also... there is a huge communication gap between ur call center and business

franchise. Franchisee, owner-Mr. Sanjib Das, don't have the update regarding charges because they demand activation charge Rs. 400/- inspite of existing customer whereas after I made a call to customer care they withdraw that amount . Kindly make sure to rectify this..

If Dishtv don't able to provide proper service... plz let me know. I'm ready to leave the service because there are other services provider available in India

This is to inform you that I am one of the subscribers of Dish TV.
                              My VC No is – [protected].
                              As per due recharge date was 15th December 2010 and it was the first recharge for me. I have recharged
                              INR 500/- on 14th December 2010.
                              After that I have called to customer care on 15th of December 2010 and requested to downgrade the main package from Platinum to Silver Saver and deactivate all ala carte except “Colors, UTV Bindass and India Cricket Pack.”
                              And I have been informed by customer care as per my first time recharge there is no downgrade charge applicable.
                              Even I got confirmation SMS from Dish TV on 15th December at 11.20 PM to my registered mobile no – [protected] as “you have chosen Silver Saver Pack & next recharge date is 16th February 2011.”
                              But after that unfortunately I got SMS on 16th December at 3.46 AM as “you have chosen Platinum Pack & next recharge date is 27th January 2011”.

Then I have requested from online account to call me and got the call from customer care at 11.14 AM on 16th December.
                              As per the customer care executive, she told me your account has been upgraded to platinum pack by mistake and it will be correct as per your request by 2 hours.
                              But there is no improvement after 3 hours as well. Then Again I called few times at customer care but there is no resolution still now. I can observe now, there is Silver Saver Pack is activated but still few ala carte has been activated when I have not requested for those ala carte. My request was for only for 3 Ala Carte “Colors, UTV Bindass and India Cricket Pack.”

Please find below mention request number from customer care:
                              1. 51267774
                              2. 51268224
                              3. 51279177
                              I have experienced several times this type of worse service from Dist TV

Now my question is there
                              1. Is it really customer care service?
                              2. If it is then all guys from team, are they really trained or educated to understand customer request?

I think no, this is a useless call center even your telephony system also so noisy , customer and even your agent also really struggling to hear voice from each other.

I want to inform you this point also, when I have requested to talk with senior, then always line has been disconnected from agent end. Even I did not get Nodal Officer number or email ID after several requests.

And I personally feeling the dish TV service now a day’s really worse service in India because I have experienced several issues with Dish TV and with customer care.

We have more than 3-4 Dish TV connections and we are facing same issues every time.

I cannot remember all VC numbers but I can provide you all registered number
                              1.[protected] – Abanti Kumar Mandal
                              2. [protected] – Jalika Saw Mandal
                              3.[protected] – Anupam Mandal (Myself)

Now I am requesting to you please rearrange my service as per my request as soon as possible and there should not be any charges applicable, because this is not my mistake. There should not be any downgrade charges and I wanting to refund the amount to my Dish TV account from 15th December as Silver Saver PACK. I won’t pay a single penny for the Platinum pack and all other ala carte as it is activated without my request. Just refund my all amount which has been deducted for activation and for continue from 16th to till now.

As per my request below mention package should be remaining.

1. Silver Saver Pack(Base Pack)
                              2. Colors(Ala Carte)
                              3. India Cricket Pack (Ala Carte)
                              4. UTV Bindass (Ala Carte).

I want this issue as resolved as soon as possible and provide me the Email ID and contact Number of Nodal Officer and top most level of your company.

Anupam Mandal.
                              Aug 13, 2020

I'm having the Dish Tv DTH services since 2008.

I have recharge my account for one year i.e. upto July 2011 under the Titanium Package.
                                Sir, my set top box work properly but on 08.12.2011 Dish Tv send the some Software up-dation massage since from my Set Top Box (STB) showing ERROR massage. Then I call to Dish Tv' Customer Services on 09.12.2010 and launch my complaint vide No.[protected]Mr. Nitin attended me) on 10.12.2010 at 2.30pm i got call from Dish Tv regarding my problem. I brief him and he take my STB for repair, but after Half and hour he call me this STB was not repairable and this STB was out of warranty . Then I ask him for the alternative he & what about my balance period. Then he told Rs. 350 + tax to be extra charges then they issue the NEW STB. I agreed to pay, but he don't have any STB. Then he suggest me to I go to the any dealers of Dish Tv at Bhuntar. I'm approach to M/s. Tarun Enterprises, Bhutar, they also try but they could not solve my problem. then I'm again call to Dish Tv ask them what action they taken but they not give the proper reply.
                                Since 09.12.2010 I'm help less from all side of Dish Tv.
                                My Dish Tv Connection Details is as under:

SMSID: 3458884 Status : Active
                                Viewing Card Number: [protected] Zone : MARATHI
                                STB Number: 0815ABF07DS44504 Scheme : PLATINUM
                                Subscriber Name: MR. SHARAD JAYKARJI Next Recharge Date : 23 Jul 2011
                                City: KULLU Activation Date : 8 Jun 2008
                                State: HIMACHAL PRADESH Acquisition Expiry Date : 7 Jun 2009
                                Customer Type: DTH INDIVIDUAL Dealer ID : 24912

Therefore it is requested that may kindly help me.